Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

I was both nervous and excited. The big day had arrived. I had been told to rest and sleep as much as possible with no sexual encounters with my sons and dogs. To make sure, Alice had spirited them all away, leaving me on my own. She would be coming back for me at 7:30 pm.

The time was now 9am and, not surprisingly, due to the past events I found myself easily dropping off to sleep.

I did awaken twice, but was soon asleep again.

I got up at 5 pm and was starving hungry. I was warned not to eat anything after 6pm and shortly before 7pm to use a quick acting laxative. There was no dress code as I would be naked for most of the time, except for the dig collar. I decided to also wear a long gold chain necklace with a gold cross and brownish red Citrine gemstone pendant that nestled comfortably between my breasts. I had seen it in the window of a second hand shop when I was on vacation in New Orleans and been drawn to it. There was no price on it and when I went in and inquired I was told it was only on display by the young shop assistant a strange thin serious looking girl. Then an older woman appeared, and by her looks guessed she must be the mother or aunt. She stared at me with astonishment. She took my hands in hers, and instantly stepped back, letting them go as if they had given her an electric shock.

“You can have the necklace,” she said. “The stone is genuine. I was waiting for the right person. You are it.”

At the time I thought it was a game they were playing. To push the price up.

“Most citrine stones are yellow but this one is rare. It was mined hence the unusual color,” the older woman said, adding to my theory.

“Then, I’m sure it will be too expensive for me,” I said.

““Not from the clothes and jewelry you are wearing,” she said. There was no smile on her face. “but I said you can have it.”

“How much?”

She motioned to the younger woman who went to the window and brought it out to show me up close. If I had been drawn to it outside now I was up close it seemed to leap out to me.

The older woman, put a pair of gloves on, took it and hung it around my head. When I touched the stone with my fingers my head felt dizzy but instantly stopped when I let go.

I asked again the price.

“Make me an offer.”

If it had been quartz the price would have been between $10 and $100 depending on the markings and cut. This one was plain but she had said it was mined. I only had her word so I said, $50 but even so I was prepared to pay a lot more. To my surprise she nodded and left.

When I had it appraised I was told to insure it for $25,000. I had never worn it. Each time I had thought about doing so and I had touched the stone the dizzy feeling came over me so I put it away. This time the stone seemed to be crying out to me to wear it. I know this all seems nonsense and was probably my mind playing tricks and conjuring up supernatural thoughts with blood moons and the Goddess Diana, etc.

However, I thought the color of the stone was in keeping with a blood moon. A blood moon. Just the name made me feel uneasy. I touched the stone and this time it made me feel safe.

The day had started out dreary and even during my sleep I was conscious of rain but this had cleared and I’m sure to everyone’s relief, especially Maureen, the sky was clear of all clouds. It was a perfect night to go star gazing, or to watch lunar eclipses. The more eclipses the more bloodier the moon would look.

I was aware Maureen was hoping The Goddess Diana was going to make an appearance and I was important to that happening as much as the blood moon. I was not aware of all the matings that I was going to have to do. If I had known... ?

Yes. I would have.

I am writing this well after this fateful night that ended up at first making headline news before the US government putting a lid on the whole affair. It never happened and today would have been labeled FAKE NEWS”. I am, actually, glad the authorities did do this as I would have been hounded for the rest of my life or committed to an Asylum for he Criminal Insane!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.