Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

Two Arab gentlemen looked at the photographs and reports received from the agency they had employed to watch all the members and associates of the Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey. The report was well detailed. The Arabs were pleased.

They would be making a call on one associate who interested them the most.

Dave Simmons drove up to his house in even more bad humor than normal. He had learnt that the sight of his right eye could not be saved. He cursed the woman who had partly blinded him, Maureen Fellowes. He had done some research on her and found she was a Priestess of a Wiccan coven. He shivered at the thought of ever meeting her again. He smiled ruefully that he had been invited to join that same coven. He wasn’t interested in that ‘crap’ he called it.

It was when he got out of his car he knew something was wrong. His three dogs were not barking at his arrival, nor rushing out to greet him.

He instinctively went for his gun in the pocket of his pants and was startled by a warning voice behind him.

“Don’t. Raise both hands high above your head.”

To register the point more, Dave felt the barrel of a gun press hard into his back. He complied.

With practiced ease, Dave’s attacker removed his gun and patted him down.

“Into the house. Go into the living room.”

Dave walked slowly trying to identify the accent of the man ordering him around.

‘What have you done to my dogs?” Dave asked.

There was no reply.

When Dave walked into his sitting room he found another man, clearly an Arab, sitting in an armchair behind a coffee table. On the table were five photographs. The Arab motioned for Dave to draw up a chair and sit opposites him. Dave complied without a murmur, but his hear beating fast.

“Take a look at these photos and tell me who these persons are. I know a lot about some. If you give me any answer that doesn’t fit in with what I know your knee will be shattered by a bullet.”

Dave looked at the photos. He recognized all of them. They were Grace, Maureen, Issac (Ike), Farmer Frank and Beth Adams...

The interview lasted only 30 minutes. The two Arabs left satisfied with what Dave had told them.

Minutes later a removal van arrived at the house and four men got out and went in.

It was two weeks later the body of Dave Simmons was found along with his three dogs. All had been shot through the head.

The new owner of the strange looking house called ‘The Jetsons’ had had an uneventful day. Her dog was beside her sitting upright and contented as her open sports car approached the building. The dog was looking forward to his supper. As the car drove under the building to park a warning light and buzzer immediately sounded. Intruders had been able to gain access. The car did not stop but continued on its way and out the other side onto the public roadway. It was three miles later the car pulled into a parking area.

The woman pressed a button and a TV appeared. It took just a few seconds to locate who the intruders were. Two Arab gentlemen. She took a number of still shots and then made a telephone call.

“They’re both here and have gained access to the house. I will send images. I will join you.”

The person at the other end of the phone made no comment and disconnected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.