Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

THE TWO BOARS

This took place back home at Gladys’ farm after my ordeal locked up with thirty dogs for two nights and one day. The cameras did not catch me being mated by all of them but I did do this and some more than once. To show it, as I have already said, they edited it to look like it by filming only fifteen. Only!

I was then taken naked to a pig sty.

They made it even look more nasty dropping in more earth and water but it actually, for me, was a lot easier and comfortable. The wet mud was soft. I was worried the boars would be monsters weighing over one thousand pounds each but one was 340 pounds and the other 370 pounds. They would be heavy on my back but manageable.

They had even built a mound where my body would lie when mating. I knew little about pig matings except they had a long thin cock with a corkscrew top that locked into the cervix of the female and they pumped a considerable amount of sperm. The sperm would get thicker like a sealing paste to keep the sperm inside their mate for a long time. Days I was told but the female vagina was larger and mine, being so big, would not have that inconvenience.

Actually, the thought of pig sperm swimming around in my womb for days made me feel strangely exciting. Even for a few hours might feel nice. I was soon to find out it was.

Of course, I was acting, and now I was told I was now compliant and did not fight my captors, so I gave a performance I was in a sort of trance and obedient. I was now very tired and it was easy to do this.

I was looking forward to the end of the filming, so I could get a long sleep and rest in my own bed. Even the nights had been spent with two hours of intense love making with me and Tabbie and one when her daughter played master. Both Tabbie and I were mounted and mated by her dogs and whilst knotted were on our knees face to face kissing one other. Then we did a 69 lapping the dog sperm from each other’s pussies. What I enjoyed most, though was Tabbie lying on top of me. Her small breasts laying flat against my big ones and her vagina open against mine, rubbing together, our juices mixing and becoming one. Her teeth against my neck and then biting hard into my flesh with a vampire kiss, drawing blood as we orgasmed hard exactly at the same time, the fingers of our hands entwined like the branches of two trees.

Now I was standing naked in a pig sty waiting for the first boar to appear watched by the whole cast dressed as soldiers and villagers, leering and calling me names. Even Joy, Jane, Joan, Tabbie, and Gladys were so dressed. Alice was, of course, my mistress instructing me what to do.

The first boar was brought in, the smaller of the two and he came cautiously up to me. He sniffed me out, even sticking his big nose into my pussy. Then he walked around me a number of times looking intensely at me.

“Get down on your hands and knees and crawl over to the mound and wait,” Alice ordered.

I obeyed.

I didn’t have to wait long. I could hear the pig’s feet almost running across the mud and he was up and on me.

He was heavy. And he was right on top of me, his backside moving side to side and his cock like a wand waving, seeking entrance.

It did.

I hardly felt it enter my pussy. His cock was so thin but what he lacked in thickness he made up in length. At first it was like what that old lady must have felt when she swallowed a spider:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.