Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

I will describe to you my true feelings with firsts for me - the donkey, the horse and two boars.

THE DONKEY

The donkey, whose name was Felix, was a little bigger than the pony I had mated with just a few days before, but his cock was much bigger. He brayed and was very excited, showing his huge teeth, when he was brought to me. I had been prepared before taking him when a rubber impression of his erect organ was pushed into me off camera. It was a slow process but I marveled at how painless it was for me and how turned on I was.

However, for the cameras I had to plead to my captors not to make me do this and I was ‘beaten’ to make me compliant. I was taken and tied to a wooden post and rail fence, with me almost upright, and my butt sticking out. This way the donkey’s fore legs would be just below my shoulders and not near my exposed head.

Felix was obviously not new to mating with humans because as soon as he saw me, totally naked in this position, he immediately trotted up to me and with no help he jumped up on my back and I felt his cock already hard poking and prodding my behind to penetrate me. And penetrate me he did. There was no slow entry like the imitation cock. This live piece of rod shot like a bolt and the sudden invasion into my body made me cry out as every breath in my body momentarily left me.

Unfortunately, it was just like the pony. A thrust. One more, followed by another. A brief feeling of an expanding mushroom at the head of his cock and then a flood of cum filling me up and poring out as his cock almost immediately pulled out.

I didn’t cum at all. My cunt, that was naturally big, felt like a cavern. The sperm the donkey had erupted into me was running out of me like a stream. I could hear it splashing on the ground.

THE HORSE

I wasn’t asked if I was ok as the director was looking for realism. They showed me the horse. This was a full sized, pure white, stallion. No acting on my part. I was scared. As I complained a real horse bit was shoved in my mouth and fastened in place around my head. A camera and operator was filming all this just a few feet from my face.

To make the horse receptive to fucking me, what I first thought was a rag wiping up the copious amount of donkey sperm still dripping from my vagina, was actually saturated with the urine of a mare in heat.

The horse that had, at first, looked at me with disinterest, was now a different beast. He stamped his feet. He shook his head and dribbled spit. Even his two handlers were having difficulty holding him.

To make me even more afraid they made a point of showing me his cock. It got bigger and bigger within seconds. It was huge.

A voice at my ear whispered into it. It was Tabbie, dressed as a villager.

“They’re going to fit a ring on his cock. You won’t have to take all of it,” she said. “It will be done off camera whilst I slap you around and squeeze your breasts and suck the milk from your nipples. Alice will help me.”

A smiling and leering Alice appeared, in keeping in her role as Francine.

“I hope you enjoyed the dogs and the mule,” she taunted me. “After Snowdrop has had his way with you, your filthy cunt will be no use to a man. Only your ass hole will satisfy them. How are you enjoying your new life?”

I shook my head. She laughed.

Then, with her mother, she knelt under my body, squeezing my breasts, so the cameras could see my milk flowing from my extended nipples, and opening their mouths to receive the liquid that shot forth. Then they would in unison clamp their mouths over my nipples and with their lips squeeze and suck on them like ravenous babies.

This attention didn’t last long before the horse nuzzled mr rear, snorted and reared up onto his hind legs and his hooves from his forelegs crashed loudly on top of the fence and over it. He shuffled forward still snorting and his huge cock touched my vaginal lips and with another shuffle he slammed it home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.