Grace - the Final Chapters - Cover

Grace - the Final Chapters

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beasts, Movie, Moon and Myth. Grace's adventures into the world of debauchery, bestiality, and incest comes to a shocking conclusion. Not before she stars in a porno movie and becomes the Queen Beast. A far cry from her normal life painting portraits and landscapes, with a few erotic paintings thrown in by request. The story leaves the question - did Grace really die or is she......?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation  

Whilst Grace was asleep on the plane taking her to the Lighthouse Island events were happening that would change her life forever.

Grace had been followed by a group of professionals that had quickly spotted the guards that had been paid to protect her. They quickly made themselves invisible to Grace’s guards and tailed her to the Home of the Three Elderly Ladies. These professionals split up and tailed Beth, Gladys and Maureen when they left the house shortly after Grace’s departure. They took photographs of the three women.

However, they failed to spot the cameras that video taped them outside the Home of The Three Elderly Ladies. Joy, Jane and Joan, before they followed the other three women.

Grace’s Narrative

My part in the movie was playing a middle-aged widow, Ineke. I was a widow of a Lord who had committed suicide because of bankruptcy, leaving me three sons played by George, Henry and Albert. This was all told by narration.

I then met and married a wealthy 75 year old Duke so I was now a Duchess. I inherited a step daughter, Francine, who hated me and me her from first sight. She was in her thirties and played by Alice. The rest of the cast featured imported actors mainly Dutch. Although the movie was being shot at Dr Tabitha’s Island home in the Caribbean that belonged to the US it was supposed to be a Dutch province. The period was unknown but if the costumes were any indication it had to be late 19 early 20th century. Because I was now lactating they added this into the script at the last minute.

Some dialogue was given to us but mainly it was ad lib but we had to keep it exactly to the plot of each scene. When we strayed, or seem to, the director stopped the action. Surprisingly this didn’t happen very often as the plot line was very simple.

PLOT

I was having an incestuous time with my three sons and one had got me pregnant. Not sure which one. I had the baby secretly and notified my husband to be I was pregnant and he was the father. Wedding was rushed and I was now a Duchess. The Duke had to leave on business and whilst he was away I staged the fake birth and produced my baby that had been born three months earlier.

My sons found out Francine was having sex with her two dogs and tried to blackmail her into having sex with them. She only liked dogs and women and told them her father already knew she was screwing the dogs. Unknown to me and them, the woman entrusted with looking after my baby and knowing its secret had gone to Francine and told her including the incest after demanding money. All this had been shot before I arrived to film.

Francine told her father. The Duke hadn’t actually gone away. He secretly watched me having sex with my sons. Singularly and taking all three at once. That was a hot scene and very enjoyable. Having all my holes filled at the same time with hard young cock was very satisfying. I didn’t have to fake my orgasms.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.