Out of the Whiteness - Cover

Out of the Whiteness

Copyright© 2019 by petskunk

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about a regular guy who wakens from a coma with new powers. He uses his powers on everyone around him including his mother. It is my tribute to a wonderful author, rlfj. I hope I do his work justice.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female  

This is a fantasy world of my creation, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies in my world. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers, etc., are not mentioned unless part of the sexual activities.

This is a fantasy, don’t try it at home.

When Adriana collapsed to the floor, Mum and Becky pulled themselves out from under. They cuddled together on the floor catching their breaths. I wanted, no, needed to fuck the sexpot Adriana again. And again. I would force myself though to wait until I had accomplished my goals with her teenaged twin cheerleader daughters. I had to remember this was just foreplay.

Giving all three mothers time to recuperate, I was able to turn my focus back to the pair of teenaged cheerleaders currently sharing my bed. Since I had lost my momentum with them, I decided to go back to basics.

With a grip on their long raven coloured hair, I conveyed my wish that I wanted them to move back up the bed. I started kissing Athena. Again, she wanted to start with that platonic style of kissing but I soon put an end to that. My tongue forced its way past her closed lips and into her mouth.

Arya, in the meantime, was laying half across me, gently rubbing my balls, watching closely what her sister and I were doing. Athena seemed to remember the earlier lessons as her tongue moved into action.

Athena’s lips tightened against mine. Her tongue slid between my parted lips and into my mouth. The girl was much better at kissing than she was at sucking cock. Great.

We were engaged in French kissing, an occupation the girl excelled at. Her tongue was not like a weapon. Just a soft growth seeking something to rest against or upon. She used her tongue along the insides of my mouth, the backs of my teeth, and on my tongue. The kisses were gentle and relaxing.

I pulled Athena tighter to me. Arya seemed to dislike my focus on her sister as she asserted her dominance once again. The second twin took hold of my chin in order to drag my lips away from her sister’s.

Kissing the two teenagers was quite different. Both were very good and seemingly well practiced at making out. Yet each sister was quite different. Where Athena was soft and endearing, Arya was much more forceful.

Arya’s mouth approached mine allowing her teeth to pull out on my lips. Just going with it, I didn’t pull back when her teeth began a series of small nibbles and bites of my lips. Sometimes she bit harder than others causing little bouts of, not pain really, and not hurtful, but something I just don’t have the words for. Excitement maybe?

Her tongue in my mouth was completely different than her sister’s oral probing. Arya was again forceful and she dueled with my tongue. There was a small battle in my mouth.

To my surprise though, Arya was willing to share with her sister. Still with her tongue in my mouth, she groped around until she found Athena’s head. Arya pulled her twin’s face to mine and somehow conveyed to her that Athena was to nuzzle and lick my jaw and neck.

However it was accomplished, I was enjoying these two cheerleaders making out with me. They were doing such a good job of it that my cock was hard again. Still, I wanted more from these little beauties.

I slipped the arm I had around each and pushed on their shoulders until they were both laying out across my body. I could feel the rise and fall of their tits as they breathed in and out. Once happy with their positioning, I slid my hands back down until I had their tight little butts cupped in my hands.

This was heaven to me. Two nubile teenagers lying on my body and their asses in my hands. Despite Arya’s not wanting to share my mouth, I was the decision maker here. That being said, I pulled my mouth away from Arya in order to share my lips with her sister.

Going back and forth from one to the other was like night and day. Athena so soft and inviting. Arya hard and challenging. I don’t know which of the two I preferred so I continued going back and forth while the pair continued rubbing their tits across my chest and caressing my face. One place I did not need to choose a winner was on their asses. My hands could discern no difference between their bums. Both were prominent, toned, and firm.

Although my cheerleaders kept their hands busy, neither was doing anything with my hard cock. Making out with them and caressing their asses was keeping me hard yet I still wanted more. Greedy bastard that I am.

On the verge of giving them instructions on how to treat my cock, my attention was diverted by the return of the mothers. My mum was laying spread out on the couch beside the bed while Adriana and Becky had taken up positions on either side of the bed.

The two gorgeous older women were still wearing their slightly rumpled but still extremely attractive lingerie. Their bodies were stunning. I could only gaze at them one at a time since my head was constantly being turned one way or the other by the daughters.

I didn’t feel I wanted to give them verbal instructions since that would take me out of the makeout session with the teenagers. Of course, though, that didn’t stop me from instructing the mothers. Almost immediately their hands joined mine on the cheerleaders’ asses.

The mothers joined me in rubbing and caressing their daughters’ buns. In a moment, they inched their hands in position to pull the daughters’ panties down and off. They also flipped the extremely short skirts up, leaving the girls’ asses fully open to the air and my groping hands.

Although I had my hands on a number of different asses since my eyes had reopened, none of them compared to the two bums I was currently fondling and groping. Their skin was so smooth, so hot, so tight and firm. Their mothers had great asses too but nothing compared to the daughters. Age definitely made a difference.

But, just feeling those asses was not enough to keep my mind’s eye occupied. I wanted to see more. I wanted to see something different. Watching two teenagers was not going to be enough.

“Ladies,” I began, saying to the mothers, “I want to see their tits.”

Without any hesitation, the pair of mothers pulled the daughters up to their knees. The girls silently obeyed their mothers pushing and pulling them into the proper positions.

Reaching around from behind them, Adriana and Becky began to unbutton the fastenings on their tops. Each mother watched the other’s hands so their unbuttoning was in tandem. One by one, button by button, the mothers were revealing their babies’ tits to my devouring gaze.

I was entranced by the matching cleavages. I couldn’t even begin to decide which looked better. Finally, their tops were removed and tossed carelessly on the floor. No doubt of it, the girls had been dressed in lingerie for my viewing pleasure.

Granted that all I could see at this point were their bras but they were extremely sexy. Again, going with matching styles but different colours, their bras were quite sheer. I could make out the outlines of their boobs without giving myself eye strain. Both girls were excited as evidenced by their rock hard nipples poking through the silky material. Although their boobs were smaller than Adriana’s tits, the cheerleaders’ nipples rivaled those of their mother. They were large around, thick, and, obviously, rock hard. Even though still covered somewhat by their bras, it was a mouth watering sight.

“Play!” I commanded.

There was no hesitation on the parts of the four women. Athena and Arya leaned forward to launch a new make out session. I watched as they caressed each other eventually ending up caressing the other’s tit. There was a surprise soon enough though as I saw four hands on each pair of boobs, Adriana and Becky having joined in.

All the hands molded and caressed their respective tits. The girls had their heads back, long hair streaming down their backs as they reveled in the sensations they were feeling. Becky and Adriana were dealing with those bodies as they would girlfriends, not their daughters.

Each of the older bombshells was pinching nipples while nuzzling the girls’ necks and kissing their jawlines. They seemed to be trying to crane their necks far enough around to kiss the younger girls. They all seemed so comfortable with one another that I felt I had to search their memories to see if anything like this foursome had happened prior to this occasion.

Giving up the girls’ mouths, I focused on their tits as well. Of course, one hand on each body meant the teenagers were receiving equal time from me. Although, truth be told, I couldn’t be so sure they even noticed me since Bex and Adriana were using their hands, lips, and tongues to drive the girls crazy.

I had to push hands away to get mine on those boobs. I wanted the nipples specifically. I wanted to pinch them, to pull them, to get my lips and even my teeth on them. I was so turned on, my cock was literally aching. I would have put my hand or hands on it if they weren’t so busy playing with nipples.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.