Pat and Tricia - Cover

Pat and Tricia

Copyright© 2019 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A bi-sexual daughter's attraction to her mother comes to fruition.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Lesbian   Mother   Daughter   Water Sports  

On the following day; Sunday, the family usually went to church together, but hubby cried off citing preparation for his trip, but offering to buy us lunch in the village pub after the service as we girls would go. We dressed in our new black waspies laced as tight as we could stand – me finding the pressure quite stimulating – with black stockings and matching thongs – well it was Sunday – and I wore a matching new bra. We stood looking like bookends admiring each other. We then donned our usual Sunday dresses, but I put on my new court shoes. We both felt so mischievous dressed so. It added a nuance of fun to a usually boring event that I was becoming disenchanted with, our recent dalliances only reinforcing it. The one bright spot was that the organist was unwell and Trisha was asked if she would deputise.

After the service we crossed over to the pub to find Bernard waiting for us at the bar, pint in hand. We ordered a glass of dry white for each of us and went to find a table. Once settled, I excused myself and went to the wash-room. In the stall, I divested myself of my thong and bra, put them in my bag, peed, dried myself and returned to our table. Tricia noticed my unfettered boobs straight away and gave me a smile and a wink. I put my bag open on the floor between us so that she could see that I was also sans nether covering as well. She soon excused herself and returned minus her thong.

Bernard told us he intended to spend the afternoon at the golf club which – to keep up the façade of the abandoned wife – drew the obligatory sigh from me. Tricia’s face was all smiles, no doubt anticipating an afternoon of filthy delights. Walking home from the pub was a very new and pleasant experience, the fresh air moving under our skirts and around our naked upper thighs and pussies was – for my part and I’m sure hers too – causing my labia to swell, grow warm and moisten. We didn’t speak all the way home. We were both nervous and excited at the same time.

As we walked up our drive and out of sight of the road; the house is surrounded by thick tall shrubs, Tricia moved behind me and lowered the zip on the back of my dress then came in front of me and allowed me to return the favour. She took my hand and we walked together to the rear of the house. We came to the deck and together, we allowed our dresses to fall from our bodies. Thank God it was a warm day! She picked them both up and laid them across the back of a chair. We then moved into each other’s arms and our mouths opened and came together in a long sensuous kiss. She passed saliva into my mouth which I swallowed with a groan. I repeated the salacious action drawing a similar groan from her. For some time we swapped saliva, getting more and more lustful. We eventually broke the kiss and strands of our fluids went between our faces.

“Mummy Slut” she said with a wicked gleam in her eye, “the wine has worked its way through.”

I returned the wicked grin! “If you’re thinking the disgustingly, filthy, wonderful thought that I think you are thinking, I think we should get fully naked and go onto the grass.”

She turned her back to me to allow me to unlace her waspie and began to unhook her stockings. I turned so that she could unlace me as I unclipped my suspenders. Then, divested of our lingerie we tip-toed on to the lawn where I laid down on the grass, but propped up on my elbows. “Now then, you beautiful depraved daughter of mine” I coaxed, “let your gorgeous piss go. Pee all over me, but let me taste some.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.