Becky and Her Dad - Cover

Becky and Her Dad

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Beautiful Becky, 15, loves her dad. She loves him in the shower, in the bedroom, and any other place she can impale herself on his spike, as long as her mother, Liz, doesn't find out. But maybe she knows? Liz's sister and her pregnant daughter come to visit. Neither of them has had sex for months, and when they discover Becky's lover is very proficient, they want to share him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   Group Sex   Pregnancy  

We entered the bedroom I shared with Liz. Becky lay back on the bed, and simply opened her legs so wide her pussy lips began to part. Her hands moved between her breasts and her pussy, diddling her nipples and rubbing around her clit.

It was a very erotic sight, and it had the effect she no doubt intended. My cock rose and swelled in diameter.

“Oooh, Dad, get that thing in here.” She tapped her pussy with a long, perfectly-manicured finger.

I positioned myself between her legs and slid forward until the tip of my cock was nudging her entrance. She reached down and directed my swollen knob into her hole. Then it was just a case of easing it in, giving her time to adjust, until the mushroom head was snug against her cervix. I just knew that she’d be pregnant by tomorrow morning – I knew the code she and Liz used on the kitchen calendar for when their periods were due (remarkably synchronised), and thus when they were at the peak of their fertility. Within 24 hours, both women could be carrying my child.

That’ll take some explaining to the chaps at the golf club, I thought.

Becky clamped her long, fine legs round my back and used her heels on my bum cheeks to spur me on. Not that I needed so much encouragement.

Her tight pussy created just enough friction for my cock as I ploughed her channel, comfortable, warm, and yet with growing sexual tension. Sometimes, I wish I’d take the time to try a little cunnilingus on her, but invariably the call of her pussy to be filled with my cock was too great and we simply got on with the main event.

I felt my cock beginning to swell, and made an effort to delay my gratification, bending my neck until I could capture her nipples between my lips, and suck on them. As I intended, she loved that and her pussy suddenly went into violent contractions, threatening to expel my cock. Well, no way was that happening: I powered into her deeply, pressing her against the mattress and not letting up on her nipples.

At the crucial moment, I jammed my cock as hard as possible into her unprotected vagina, and stopped moving, rigid except for the pulsation of my cock as it belched forth wad after wad of my thick white cream. I fancied I could feel her cervix sucking my seed into Becky’s womb, a thought which caused me to spray her pussy with another wad of semen even after I thought I was drained.

Weakly, I collapsed onto her heaving bosom and we lay there a moment until I could find enough strength to roll us sideways, keeping my prick in her pussy, bottling up my semen until I could be certain it would do its work.

We fell asleep.

I woke when I felt the bed sag, and turned away from Becky to find Liz, still naked, pressed up against me. We kissed. She said not a word about Becky as my cock slithered out of her hole, followed by a thin trickle of my seed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.