Becky and Her Dad - Cover

Becky and Her Dad

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Beautiful Becky, 15, loves her dad. She loves him in the shower, in the bedroom, and any other place she can impale herself on his spike, as long as her mother, Liz, doesn't find out. But maybe she knows? Liz's sister and her pregnant daughter come to visit. Neither of them has had sex for months, and when they discover Becky's lover is very proficient, they want to share him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Daffy was, as it happened.

She addressed Becky. “Are you okay, Becks? I thought I heard you yell something this afternoon, while you were supposed to be taking a shower.”

She was not a stupid woman, and I’m sure she noticed me looking at Becky, Liz looking at me, and Becky turning to her mother before the three of us returned our gaze to Daffy.

Becky was somewhat flushed. “I, er, was trying to sing,” she said.

Daffy arched her eyebrows. “Really, dear? It didn’t sound like you were singing – more of a groan, or something like.”

Becky moued. “Sorry. It’s why they won’t let me join the school choir. Can’t hit the right notes.”

“Oh, I understand. Sara once or twice sounded like that.”

Sara blushed. “No, I didn’t! When did I sound like that?”

Daffy gave her a long look before replying. “It was nearly six months ago, when uncle Steve was spending a few days with us. You remember Uncle Steve, don’t you?”

Her gaze flickered down at Sara’s baby bump, just for an instant, but I noticed. I think others did too.

“Yes, Mum,” said Sara, lapsing into silence.

“Yes ... Come to think,” Daffy continued, “I’ve not heard you ... sing ... like that since he went home. Can I persuade you to sing for us now? Perhaps a duet with Becky?”

It had dawned on me by this time that Daffy had figured out what Becky and I had been doing in the shower today, and what Sara and her uncle Steve had been getting up to a few months ago. Steve was the brother of Liz and Daffy, who lived in London, occasionally coming up to Norfolk for a breath of fresh air. I wondered how long she would continue to drop innuendos. Did she know that Liz knew – about Becky and me, at least.

“No, Mum.”

“But you have a lovely voice, Sara,” said her mother. “I mean you were singing in the car on the way over here.”

Sara switched her gaze from Becky to me and then back to her mother. “Erm, yes, maybe. But I can’t do it to order. I’ll bet Becky can’t either.”

Becky had probably been hoping the inquisition would blow over before she became involved. But now her cousin had dobbed her in it, to coin a phrase. She took refuge in Sara’s explanation.

“No, I can’t sing a note,” she said, her eyes on the table top.

Daffy’s look said clearly neither girl was believed. However, after a moment, it seemed she decided to abandon her line of enquiry, and directed further conversation to her sister, Liz. Sara and Becky whispered to each other, then rose from the table. Becky grabbed my hand and the three of us headed upstairs to the room I shared with Liz.

Becky closed the door behind us and turned to me.

“You know that Daffy was just telling us she knows what we three have been doing.” More a statement than a question.

There was no point denying it. “Yes,” I said. “Except that Sara and I have not, um, been naughty in the same way you and I have.”

“We can soon put that right, Uncle Dan,” said Sara.

“What?”

“Well, it’s alright for Becky, she’s got you, here and handy. I haven’t had a fuck since...” She fluttered her hand at her rounded belly. “You have no idea how sex-starved I am. Please, Uncle Dan, please!”

“But Sara – I’m your uncle—”

“And you’re Becky’s dad. And she says you’re a fantastic fuck.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.