Becky and Her Dad - Cover

Becky and Her Dad

Copyright© 2019 by Dr Scribble

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Beautiful Becky, 15, loves her dad. She loves him in the shower, in the bedroom, and any other place she can impale herself on his spike, as long as her mother, Liz, doesn't find out. But maybe she knows? Liz's sister and her pregnant daughter come to visit. Neither of them has had sex for months, and when they discover Becky's lover is very proficient, they want to share him.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Niece   Group Sex   Pregnancy  

Saturday came. Liz had to go to work, having woken us both by the simple expedient of climbing on top of my supine body and holding my prick against her slit until it swelled to its full length and thickness. She rubbed the head along her slit until her lubricant began to make it slippery, then held it stiff and steady while she impaled herself.

It didn’t take long. I realised that Becky had inherited more than just her looks from mother, but also the ability of milking a man’s cock until it gave up its cream and filled her with it.

I felt the first twinges in my balls. “Liz,” I said, “I’m gonna cum.”

She made her hips roll and twitch, forcing my prick as deep as possible into her pussy.

“Liz... !”

She held her lips close to my ear. “That’s alright, big boy. Fill me up so you’ve nothing left for Becky.”

The thought of my daughter jerking herself off in orgasm, on the end of my tool was too much and my prick erupted in my wife’s belly, squirting my semen in repeated, pleasurable pulses aimed at her cervix until she was filled, and frothy white cream began to appear where my prick disappeared into her secret place.

She lay there, while my cock deflated, and kissed me. “You know it’s a bad time of the month for me to have unprotected sex,” she said.

I pulled away from her kiss. “What do you mean? You’re protected ... aren’t you?”

“Not exactly,” she replied. She rose up on her elbows and rolled away from me, sitting on the edge of the mattress in one smooth operation. “Gotta go,” she added, and headed for the shower. A trail of semen was running down her left leg. It reminded me that I was wet with our combined juices, and reached for the box of tissues we kept beside the bed for such moments. What did ‘not exactly’ mean?


Liz had gone to work, and I had eaten my usual meagre breakfast – juice, cereal and fruit – when Becky appeared.

She was not wearing her usual nightie, and instead had chosen something I’ll bet her mother didn’t know she had: basically, it was ‘just’ a bra-and-pants set, but the fabric was silk, pale green, and brief. The smallest panties I think I’ve ever seen. The view from the rear was of a thin strip of material emerging from between her bum cheeks and joining the elasticated waistband. The front view of her chest revealed the upper half of each areola, brown and slightly wrinkled, held by the underwiring of the bra, her firm, grapefruit-sized breasts pushed up and together to give her naturally impressive cleavage a boost.

I really did try not to react to her appearance, despite Becky’s determination to provide me with every opportunity to see her beautiful body. As much as was revealed by the skimpy underclothes she was wearing, anyway. It has been said that a woman with a few clothes on can look sexier than one who is completely naked. I tend to agree.

I poured a mug of coffee from the filter jug and took it into the living room. I’m old-fashioned enough to want my news, national and local, to be read in my daily morning newspaper.

So I was laid back in my partly-lowered electric reclining chair, the newspaper held up so I could read it, and I didn’t see or hear Becky approach, until she straddled my legs and leaned forward, until one of her hands was flat on my chest. At the same time, her other hand must have found the button which reclines the chair. Suddenly, I was almost flat on my back, pinned down by my beautiful nymphet. Believe me, I was in no rush to get away.

With the newspaper cast aside, she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. I kissed her. We kissed each-other.

She got a hand inside my shorts and wrapped her long fingers around my cock, which was rapidly filling, with every beat of my heart.

“I love you, Daddy,” she said. She began to slide her hand, clasped loosely around my cock, up and down, causing a sensation in me that I liked – very much.

I rested my hands on her hips, before sliding them up and down the curves of her body, eventually bringing them round onto her breasts. She paused in her efforts around my cock swiftly to reach behind her and release her bra, which fell into the space between us, hooked over my cock head. She incorporated it into her masturbation of me, whilst pressing her firm breasts into my chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.