Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

Final

He humped me fast and furious. His cock hitting me all over my ass before finally burying himself into my very wet large cunt. As he thrust and pounded and his precum spurted into me, I could hear the sound of Meat Loaf ringing in my ears. “Like A Bat Out Of Hell”!

My body shook and danced to the beat of that wild brute on my back and to my shock my fear had vanished and the tell tell sign of a climax started.

How could I possibly enjoy this rape but I was.

I even heard myself shout out, “More. Do it. Do it! Make me cum you bastard!”

The beast obliged. A jack hammer wouldn’t have kept up with him. His jowls were drooling spittle all over my neck. His paws were holding me as tight as a skin on a drum and I loved it. As fast as he gave it to me my body danced in time with his.

Over and over and over that wild beast’s cock inside me pounded away and I came and came. Orgasm after orgasm followed and when I felt that knot expanding and entering me I knew I was in Heaven.

I could hear his breath and I felt his cum. Like a hot water geyser it shot its watery semen into my depths. If St. Michael and his Angels were fighting Satan and his army I had just been shot. What side I was on I didn’t care. The amount of semen may not have been as much as the pony had shot into me but the brute upon my back was using his cock buried inside me to much better effect. And I could tell this wild animal was enjoying it too. His panting was loud and his drool was copious. My hair and neck was being soaked with his slippery slime.

His furious pounding had been to my advantage. The force of it, even though gloriously painful had moved my body closer to my car. Close enough for me to be able to reach forward and open the driver’s door.

As we lay joined together now with the beast not moving his furry underbelly or legs I contemplated my next move. Even though this copulation had been delightful, and was still delighting me with his twitching cock still firing more semen into me, I didn’t want to be pack bred. Maybe another night and that delicious thought sent another climax throughout my body.

The period of time we stayed like this was not long but seemed at the time to be an eternity. I was not receiving any more semen from his cock and I could now feel his knot beginning to shrink. At last the beast started to move. He was going to pull out and release me. I only had seconds to make my move.

I could sense there were other dogs ready to take the place of the one tied to me. I hoped they would fight for the right as I needed every precious second.

The beast suddenly pulled his cock out of me and scrambled off my back. At the same I jumped up and gave the loudest shout I could muster.

“Geronimo!!!” I screamed and leapt at the car door handle. Brilliantly, It opened immediately and I was inside my car.

The yell had also brought me some valuable seconds as the Red Indian battle cry had momentarily frightened the dog pack.

I was able to slam the door shut before they realized my intention. The keys were in the ignition and the car started straight away. I blasted the horn as I sped off switching on the headlights at the same time.

In the beam of the lights I could see lots of dogs leaping to get out of my way. I had made my escape and I was on my way home. I texted my sons I was en route and received a relieved confirmation.

Upon arrival they could see I was tired and needed my rest so didn’t ask questions or insist on sleeping with me. They only said Alice had come by and taken away her dogs to get them acclimatized with being with other dogs in preparation for the movie.

The movie! I had forgotten I had to get up early to go to the airport and I hadn’t even read the script that was still in my car.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.