Grace & the Bikers
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

I was expecting something but not exactly the feeling I actually got. It was actually a bit of a disappointment. I felt the tip of the pony’s cock touch my vagina, then it shot up me suddenly with a hard force that took my breath away.

The cock was thicker and longer than anything I had ever had up me before and no sooner it filled me I felt the tip expand. Then it maddeningly withdraw to quickly plunge up me again.

Twice more it happened before, with a loud snort, Randy flooded my womb with powerful jets of pony spunk. His big balls emptied his balm into me and his cock even withdraw from my pussy still firing. I felt his seed gushing out of me and heard it poring onto the barn floor leaving a largepuddle.

I didn’t climax.

Randy dismounted from me, his hooves again banging against the helmet making my head spin.

I momentarily collapsed onto the floor landing on the puddle of sperm. That didn’t thrill me at all.

I was helped to my feet by King whilst Kong took back his helmet looking closely at it for any dents inflicted by the pony. No one asked if I was alright.

I suddenly felt dirty and very tired.

Levi came up and took charge of Randy leading it away. The pony didn’t even look back at me. Just trotted off. Hugh!

Sugar was now naked and tied over two low stools I presumed were used by the farm hands who milked the cows. She was struggling against the ropes binding her but to no avail. A ball gag muffled only partly the obscenities she was uttering.

Gianna was leading an excited black Labrador up to the hapless woman but I turned and walked away. I wanted to get far away from here and go home.

No one said goodbye as I made my exit. They were all interested in seeing Sugar start to be raped by all the dogs there. I stopped feeling sorry for her.

I had just got outside when someone grabbed me from behind. I turned and it was King.

“I hope we can meet again,” he said.

I gave him a weak smile but no commitment. I hoped he would walk me to my car that was now some distance away from my moving it. I could just make it out in the dark.

He didn’t. Just nodded and went back inside the barn. I mouthed ‘F.U!”

As I got nearer to my car I again felt eyes watching me. I was now nervous and walked a little quicker before stopping dead in my tracks. Standing in front of my car was a line of eyes staring at me. I counted ten pairs of them.

The inside of my thighs were very wet from the dog, human and pony semen. I added to it with my own pee. I was frightened.

My heart stopped for a second when I heard a growl from behind me. I turned my head. Just a few feet were five dogs. All mixed breeds and all big. The smallest looked at least 80lbs. They were mean.

I remembered the sign. “ ... Wild dogs will eat you...”

Bloody hell!

I walked slowly, very slowly, towards the eyes and nearer to my car. I couldn’t tell how many dogs were female or male, but I was betting I was the only female giving off a smell that might indicate to them I was in heat.

As I walked I could hear the padding feet of the dogs following behind me. I got closer to the eyes and now could make out the heads and bodies. They looked menacing and I was even more afraid. Then they all started to growl. A soft almost bone rattling noise that was turning my blood to water.

Despite this I pressed slowly on until I was only a few feet from them. Then I dropped to my feet and hands and started to crawl. I wriggled my ass. The growling stopped. I was now right up to them, staring as they say, into the whites of their eyes, except these were of differing colors. To my surprise and relief, the dogs immediately in front of me parted making way for me to continue.

I could feel the ones behind me had got closer. I could feel dog breathe at my ass. I was within just a few feet of my car when a dog jumped up on my back...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.