Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

Before I could think any more on the pony I felt Kong’s even bigger cock than King’s start to penetrate my ass whilst King’s was sunk right up to his balls in my pussy.

Even with the spunk and oil lining the passage it was slow and, for me, a painful progress.

“You said, darling,” Sugar’s voice was ever so sweet, “that your previous meeting with our dog, Handsome, was a lousy fuck. Let’s see what he thinks of your mouth around his cock. Let’s see if you can bring him off and take his knot and his cum. Open your jaws, bitch, and get sucking on your master.”

Holding the dog’s cock that was extended, leaking precum and hitting my face with some getting into my eyes, Sugar directed it to my lips. The bitch that I am now, I dutifully opened my mouth and eagerly sucked on the red lipstick before me.

After a very slow start, my biker friends, started getting a rhythm with their thrusts into my pussy and ass. When one was going in, the other was coming out. It was like they were riding a seesaw, their cocks were the narrow board and I was the central pivot!

The pivot was receiving maintenance, whilst the joy ride the two guys were playing on, were by way of squirts from the handsome oil can, held by a ‘sweet’ lady.

Of course, the sweet lady was in name only. She was pushing the body of the golden retriever, Handsome, further into my face, forcing his cock so it was now hitting the back of my throat. I could also feel his knot forming and the dog was starting to do a backward and forward in-and-out thrust himself.

At the other end of my body the twin pole assault was now almost brutal. I could hear the audience start to cheer as the father and son duo increased their speed. And my body was reacting to it. I was going to cum. I could also tell that King and Kong were going to cum. And so was the dog!

The charge was set. The touch paper was lit. Now for the explosion!!

I thought I was going to cum first. But it was Handsome that triggered it. His cock started to spurt sperm in an ever increasing quantity. It first made me choke as I tried desperately to swallow the watery hot balm. This made my body shake, putting more pressure on the two male cocks pistoning to and fro inside my pussy and ass. Within seconds of the dog they commenced blasting their baby making liquid into my body. I was last to lose control and give myself in to the fireworks. My arms and hands beat the bales of hay so hard that if they had been a hard substance, I would have done serious damage to my limbs.

For a few seconds I blacked out as the nuclear bomb went off inside my body.

I was just beginning to regain my senses as King and Kong extracted themselves from my pussy and ass. They helped me to my feet. Handsome didn’t want to leave, but King signaled to Ray to take his dog away. He started to argue but Levi stepped in pointing to the pony. He then nodded and walked back to his seat with the Golden Retriever.

I really was exhausted and wanted a rest, but King whispered to me there would be one last mating for me to do.

“I have to fuck the pony?” I asked.

“No,” said King, and then watching the relief in my face added, “No, Grace. He’ll fuck you.”

“I’m not sure about this,” I said, doubtfully. “I have only been with dogs.”

“Here’s education for you - free.”

I gave King a withering look but already there was a feeling of excitement and even lust. And I was exactly that. L.U.S.T. A LECHEROUS, USED, SEX TOY!

“Damn the lot of you!” I snarled at King, Kong, Sugar and Gianna as I shook off my exhaustion and walked smartly over where Levi was standing with the pony.

I put my arms around the animal estimating his height at just above 3feet. He was brown with a white flash on his forehead and well groomed. The pony immediately nuzzled down onto my chest and started licking. Looking down, I realized all the squeezing between King and Kong whilst they sandwiched me, had made my milk filled breasts leak, and the pony was enjoying the unexpected treat.

I, equally, liked the feel of his heavy wet tongue and pressed each of my breasts with my hands, expelling more milk from my nipples. The pony’s tongue soon attacked each of my nipples, and he soon discovered the harder he pressed on my breasts, the more milk he extracted.

The sensation of his tongue around my nipples was also having an exquisite effect on me, and I soon started to breath heavily. I even helped him by squeezing each of my breasts with my hands. I wished he would learn quickly to actually suck on them but that was probably not a good idea. His sucking would indeed have included chewing! His teeth were big.

Eventually my breasts were now empty and his head then dove further down my body until it found my pussy. The pony was obviously no stranger to being with a human female and actually kneeled down on his front legs to attack me there, pushing his tongue further inside.

I almost collapsed then and had to be helped to stand, with my legs now wide apart, by the two women, Sugar and Gianna.

“I can’t wait to see his huge cock pounding that nasty smelly fuck hole of yours,” Sugar whispered crudely in my ear.

I ignored her. If a dog’s rough tongue felt good attacking your pussy, a pony’s tongue is mind blowing. It’s bigger, heavier and just as rough. It even curled up, so it penetrated further into me and enlarged the opening. My pussy was a flower, opening up in the early morning, to welcome in the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.