Grace & the Bikers
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

The bearded longhaired man introduced himself as Levi Brock and his female companion as his wife Gianna. He was about to introduce Sugar but I stopped him with a smile saying we had already met and “she is as sweet as her name”.

Levi welcomed me to Brocks Boarders and realized I couldn’t stay long but hoped I would enjoy the short time here and maybe return for a much longer time. He emphasized the word ‘much’ and Gianna agreed. I wondered if she was into the bestial acts I suspected were common place here.

I wanted to ask why the pony was here but kept silent. I knew the answer to that and I would have appeared a simpleton.

“I leave you into the two ladies hands and your master is King assisted by Kong. They will instruct you what to do. What name shall I introduce you as.” Levi said.

Before I could answer Levi, Sugar butted in with, “The slut bitch calls herself ‘Princess Canis.”

Levi looked surprised at the ferocity of Sugar’s announcement and looked at me. I nodded.

“You randy bastards,” Levi addressed his audience, “you have never met royalty before nor anyone as lovely as this lady. Meet Princess Canis.”

I gave a curtsy and there was clapping and whistles. Levi sat down on a bale.

Kong brought up Fang to me and he immediately went between my legs, his tongue snaking up against and into my pussy. I opened my legs wider to help accommodate him more.

Meanwhile King told Sugar and Gianna to bring a bale each and indicated how they were to be placed. End to end to form a bed.

I bent my knees a little so the bulldog could get into my pussy more deeply and I even pushed his head hard down to feel more of that delightful tongue. For a smaller dog than I have been used to, Fang was very strong. He was also very enthusiastic and I was looking forward to the dog mounting me and giving me his cock. I signaled to Kong to hold the dog back as I felt his fangs against my pussy lips – I didn’t want him to bite me there. Sugar and Gianna grabbed my arms and moved me back to the bed of hay. I lay back on it and Kong released Fang. He rushed at me, jumping onto my body. He wasted no time in immediately humping me, his rapidly hardening cock hitting my stomach, my legs, my arms and my breasts. I had a hard job holding the beast off me in able to turn over until he realized what I was doing. He jumped off the bale and waited. I could hear his heavy breathing. He wasn’t very patient and I only just managed to get into position when he was up and on!

I had difficulty adjusting to the right height for the bulldog. He wrapped his paws around me and his cock hammered away like the crazy Muppet drummer Animal, bashing away all over my ass.

Kong told me to lower my bottom and I did. I felt Kong’s hand touching me before Fang’s cock was guided to the right hole and it was inside me.

“Oh my God,” I screamed as the cock tore into me like an old express train driven by a drunk driver over bumpy railroad tracks. Fang was faster than any of the dogs that had sunk their majestic weapons into my ravished body. He was also so strong he moved my body in time with his thrusting to get the maximum penetration he could. Not that I was complaining. His welcoming cock was jetting copious amounts of precum into and throughout my love canal oiling up the walls.

Once I had got used to the initial shock I went along for the ride. The thrill of being fucked by a dog who couldn’t care a fig if you were enjoying his complete mastery of you was a ride no fairground or theme park could compete with. I totally surrendered myself to Fang like a good bitch.

When I felt the swelling of his knot touching the lips of my cunt, the orgasms that were already raking throughout my body, got even more intense. The excitement, knowing this animal was going to tie with me very soon, made me gasp louder and shout to my audience who I knew were there, but had no use for. They added nothing to the act going on in front of me.

Fang and I were not acting. We were working together, joined together and in a few seconds tied together and I was going to explode.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.