Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

“Nothing was preplanned, Grace, honest. I own the Dog House as you would have seen if you’d read the card I gave you, I had to fill a prescription and the drug store is the nearest and stays open late. It was a coincidence that King and Kong were next door fixing a flat. When you came in I was immediately attracted to you. Yes, I’m a Lez and looking for a partner. That’s why I latched onto you offering my help. You took it and I had forgotten to take my Dog House name tag off. You assumed I worked there and I did not correct you. When I realized you were lactating I nearly wet my panties. God how I wanted to suck on those tits of yours but I did get to touch them. I wanted you so bad but didn’t know how you would react if I physically showed you I did. I saw your collar and wonder if you have a master. Or even, you know, done it with a dog. If you have, oh that would be so, so, wonderful. When I left I went straight around to King and Kong and described you asking them to meet with you and try to persuade you to come back here with them. They pointed to your car and said they had spoken to you and Fang had gone mad with lust when he smelt you. And you have come here. O tell me you like me. Have you been with a woman? Are you bi? Please let me kiss you.”

Doris hardly took a breath telling me all this and then grabbed me in her arms kissing me hard on my lips.

I responded. I kissed her back. When she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue touch my lips mine opened and our kissing got more passionate. Time stood still as we stayed locked together with my arms now wrapped around hers. I could feel her heart beating fast and then she ground her pelvis hard between my legs. Then just as suddenly as she had started she stopped. There was someone else there with her. Behind her in the shadows, and whoever it was, was whispering something in her ear. Then the shadow disappeared backinto the darkness.

Doris pushed me away.

“You’re going to break my heart,” Doris’ voice was suddenly full of anguish. “And you’re bad news. You’re already taken. Owned. Tell me it isn’t so?”

I looked at her. I dropped my head.

“I’m sorry,” that was the only reply I could make and even those two words I stumbled on.

She nodded.

“Thank you for being honest. Please leave.”

Doris ran up the stairs.

King took my hand and led me back outside into the yard followed by Kong and Fang.

“It looks like it’s going to be in the back of your van,” said King.

“I’m not in the mood now,” I said.

“But Fang is, and you made a promise,” insisted King propelling me to my vehicle. I got in and he climbed in the passenger beside me. Kong and Fang got in the rear seats. “I think I’ve got a better idea.”

“Where we going?” I asked.

“Just drive. I’m still thinking.” King said. “Back the way we came. Stop at the trailer park.”

I did as I was told. In the meantime King was busy on the phone. I couldn’t hear everything he was saying but it wasn’t difficult to discern that I was the key in all his calls. I also heard Fang’s name and dogs mentioned. He was eventually satisfied and he turned around and whispered something to his son. I then asked him something that was burning my gut.

“Who was the person in the shadows with Doris? She said something to her that made Doris tell me to leave.”

“That must have been the old Indian woman. We call her Angel,” he said. “She looks after us when we get injured. And we get many injuries. She uses herbs and she’s better than any doctor. Ring any bells?”

“No,” I said. I was puzzled.

We arrived at the entrance to the park. In a few minutes an open truck appeared. Two men were in the front and another two were in the back accompanied by two dogs. The truck flashed it’s lights and drove on past us.

“Follow it.”

“What’s all this?”

“Close your trap and drive. You’re going to have a bit of fun. And us.”

“I have only got just over an hour,” I warned looking at my watch knowing the destination I had sent to my sons was now wrong. My comfort was the other bikers bikes were still parked there. I was still puzzling about the other person behind Doris. I was about to ask King about it but he spoke first.

“Best get a move on. He’s way ahead of you.”

It didn’t take long to catch the truck up and soon we were in a familiar area to me. Then we did a sharp turn off up an uneven dirt track with a sign “Brock’s Boarders. Trespassers will be shot dead or wild dogs will eat you, or both.”

Very comforting.

Not too far off there were lights ahead. A small single storey house was lit up like a Christmas tree. Beside it was a large wooden barn with huge double doors and dim lights inside. Waiting outside was three men and a woman. The truck pulled up by them and I followed suit.

“Make sure Fang is tightly leashed,” warned King to Kong. “I don’t want the same trouble as las time.”

When I got out I noticed the other two dogs, both black Labradors, we’re also similarly leashed. I could also hear a lot if barking dogs near by. The two men with them were best described as scruffy. Young, unshaven, long hair, dirty shirts and jeans of dark color. The driver and his mate were older and both bearded, with much cleaner clothes. In contrast to the long hair they were bald. All four were tall and sturdily built. There was no shaking hands and I wasn’t introduced.

In contrast the three men and the woman were friendly and welcomed King and Kong as old friends. Even Fang got a hug, he wagged his tail and obviously knew them.

I was not introduced and I did not mind that all. However, I wanted to let them know I was only staying an hour and I wanted to know what I was here for.

The woman and two of the men looked as if they were related. The same gaunt weather beaten faces, sunken cheeks, stunning blue eyes, medium height, and gait. To me there didn’t seem much difference in their ages and I wondered if they were triplets. They looked in their mid fifties but could have been older. The man, and I presumed he was the woman’s husband was shorter and larger. He had a huge head of grey hair that hung down his back and became as one with his mustache and long beard that matched the length of his hair. His figure was full without being corpulent. He reminded me of a hillbilly country singer. He was the only one who acknowledged me with a smile and nod.

“Excuse me. I don’t know what this is all about but I presume I’m here because I made the mistake of saying I would fuck Fang. I will honor that pledge but why it has involved me being brought first to a bikers HQ and when that didn’t work out somehow I am brought here. I don’t know what King has promised you but if it involves me you are all going to be disappointed. I have a nice big SUV and I can screw Fang in the back of it. I don’t think the dog will mind at all. I have to be home in about an hour as I am catching a flight out of here at 6 in the morning. I am very high profile and if I don’t make it home or call my sons I am on my way all hell will break loose.”

I might just have said it is a nice night. There was no affect at all. Everyone walked into the barn leaving me alone with King.

“Nice speech,” he said with a smile. “You can leave now. No one’s stopping you.”

I turned to go back to my car.

“You intrigued me immediately I saw you because your face is familiar. I had seen you before. Grace. Grace Darling. Artist.”

“Yes.”

“That’s why there’s a big audience that’s turned up since I got on the phone. A well known artist going to fuck a dog. And by staging it here you can fuck as many dogs as you want. There’s at least ten. Does that make you wet?

“Goodbye.”

I started to walk away.

“Now I’m going to say something only I know but I can and will share it with everyone after you’ve left. I, therefore, think you’d better stay.”

I stopped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.