Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

Before I left the ladies I was given a list of personal pharmaceutical needs I had to have to take with me on my trip to make the movie. It included a breast pump and nipple pads. I would now have to wear a support bra when traveling.

“And where am I going to find a drug store at this time of night,” I queried.

Joy gave me a name and told me where it was located. It wasn’t far from my home and I remembered it now being next door to a garage I had gone to for new tires. I had never been inside the store before.

Tabbie kissed me and said she would take me to the airport in the morning and to be ready by 6am. I groaned. My sons and the dogs would be waiting for me so I wouldn’t get much sleep. I also had the movie script to read but decided I could do that chore on the plane ride.

It was only a ten minute drive but I was surprised to see the car park in front of the store was full of cars. Although there was only space for twenty cars I didn’t expect that many this time of night. So I parked my car at the side of the store but next to the garage.

I had to drive past two men, one middle aged and a younger man, both dressed as bikers plus their bikes. One was using the garage pump to inflate his front motorbike tire.

That meant I had to walk past them.

They were both watching me suspiciously as I drove past them and parked my car. They still watched me as I got out and their gaze followed me.

I smiled at them as I walked past and it was then a large almost black pit bull appeared. The dog barked and ran at me nearly causing me to stumble as its sudden appearance had surprised me.

“Hey, boy,” I said, not even looking to see what gender the animal was. I bent down to try and pat the beast to make him see I was not frightened and was no threat.

The dog did calm and I could then see he was indeed male and intact. He had a small patch of white on his under belly. He sniffed at me and then grabbed me by wrapping his paws around my waist.

The bikers just watched, as I tried to get the dog to release me. All I did was to move him from my front to my rear and it was then he started to hump me. By his size and the pressure against me he had to be about 50 pounds or more. A big pit bull!

I then cried out for help from the two bikers who were just standing smirking at my discomfort.

It was the elder one who finally shouted to the dog.

“Fang! Leave the lady alone!”

The dog stopped humping me but still held me tight. By his panting and drooling I could tell I had excited him.

The speaker walked up to the dog scolding him but still the dog would not release his grip. I grabbed his paws trying to prise his grip from my waist. That started him humping me again.

The younger guy now joined us with a leash and slapped Fang hard on his rump with it.

“Release!” he shouted and slipped the leash onto the dog’s stainless steel chain collar.

Finally Fang released me and and allowed himself to be pulled away.

“I’m sorry about that, lovely lady,” said the older biker. Now he was up close I could see a scar down his right cheek and a small skull and crossbones tattoo on his left. Unlike the younger guy, whose hair was long, his hair was cut short like the barber had had a bad day styling the crew cut. They both wore dark brown tan leather jackets with the name “Lousy Learey Road Dogs” painted in white across the back.

He eyed me as if I was a piece of meat being inspected at a butchers. I gave him the dirtiest look I could manage and walked past him to go to the front of the drug store.

“Pity I don’t have another leash. I could attach it to your collar and take you home with us, “ he called out to me. “Then you and Fang could really become friends.”

He gave a dirty and suggestive laugh that I ignored. I walked on into the store trying to subdue the tremor of excitement that had crept into my body just after the pit bull had started trying to hump me.

There were around a dozen persons waiting for prescriptions to be filled by two pharmacists and another six persons going down the aisles looking for variety of items on the shelves. I found a bored looking assistant and gave her my list of things I needed. She was helpful and quickly found my items, including a wire basket I had forgotten to pick up at the store entrance to put them in. We walked to the breast pumps and I had to make my mind up on whether to purchase an electric pump or a manual one. The price range was vast. $500 down to $40. I decided on a double electric motored one costing just over $300 and it came complete with bottles. I then found a box of disposable nipple pads.

“How old is your baby?” the shop assistant asked me.

“Pardon?” I queried.

“You have a baby, don’t you?”

“No.”

“But -?” she pointed to the front of my dress. I was lactating and milk was showing through.

“O Shit!”

“Come with me.”

She took the box with the breast pump and I followed her with the basket carrying the rest of my items. I followed her through a door that displayed a sign saying “Staff Only” where there was a sour looking black security guard. He opened the door for us with hardly a glance at me. The Assistant then ushered me through another door on the left of the corridor we were in. The room was small but it had a sink, a one ring electric stove top, a toaster oven, long melamine covered countertop, fridge and floor and wall cabinets. There was also four chairs. The room obviously served as a kitchen and lunch room for the staff.

“Pull the top of your dress down and expose your breasts,” she said, and smiled.

It was the first time I had a good look at her. She was petite, light brown skin, probably in her late fifties, heavily made up, wearing a staff costume comprising light blue stiff blouse and light brown straight skirt with black flat shoes. She had small silver earrings each with a tiny flat green stone embedded into the stud and pinned on her blouse was a plus a name tag, DORIS. Doris was brunette with streaks of grey and of medium size and build. The blouse did not disguise she enjoyed a large bust. When I looked at her fingers she sported a gold wedding ring, diamond engagement ring and a ring on her left hand with a green onyx stone that matched the earrings.

I pulled my breasts from my dress and they indeed felt heavy with milk. Just touching them and the nipples starred to drip with it. I went over to the sink.

Doris was unpacking the breast pump and immediately was giving me a lesson on how to use it.

I felt her fingers tremble as she placed the suction caps over my nipples and touched my breasts. I enjoyed the touch and felt the familiar stirring in my vagina. When she took out the bottles I stopped her.

“No need for them. I have no one who needs my milk,” I told her.

“You are wet nursing?” she asked me.

I hadn’t thought of that but I nodded.

“No clients.” I said.

Doris said she would put a notice for me in the store if I wished.

I thanked her but said ‘no’ telling her that would attract perverts. I said I had some friends passing the word around. She nodded and plugged in the pump letting the hose drape into the sink. She gave me a seat and said she had to go back to the store floor. She showed me how to turn the pump off and left.

I blew her a kiss. She stopped, hesitated, and then blew me one back and smiled. She left.

I had hoped she would have stayed and I could have offered my breasts to her to suck on. Now I was sexually frustrated and feeling very horny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.