Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

The Elderly Wives Club of Long Leary continues

It was Joy who broke the long silence after I had refused to tell them about my three individual love sessions with my sons.

“We understand perfectly Grace, and we have no problem with that,” she said. “ unfortunately we do have problems. There are only seven days before the Wiccan meeting on the night of the Blood Moon. Due to unforeseen business problems involving Maureen, the movie we planned to make with you in Holland over two weeks will now have to be made in four days - two on Tabbie’s island lighthouse home and the other two at Gladys’s farm.”

She stopped and all eyes were on me.

As I had no idea what the movie was about I just shrugged.

Joyce handed me a large brown envelope. “Here’s the script.”

“Do I have to learn any lines or do I have to just grunt and groan?” I asked sweetly.

“It’s mainly left to you as long as you keep to the plot of each scene.” Joyce answered, ignoring my sarcasm. “You play a Duchess who has a daughter and three sons. Your daughter is played by Tabbie’s daughter Alice. You cheat on your husband the Duke and have lots of lovers including incest with your three sons played by George, Henry and Albert.”

“Nothing like keeping it in the family,” I said.

Joyce ignored me continuing, “You catch your daughter having a lesbian liaison with a maid. As punishment you force her to have sex with two of The Duke’s prized dogs.”

“Only two? “ I queried.

“That’s all Alice would agree to “ Joy answered smiling. “But you will make up for that low number, Grace.”

“To tell you more, would spoil the fun,” Gladys put in. “I’m just sorry your planned stay with me at the farm is now so short. Maybe another time.”

“I feel the same way,” said Tabbie, “but we will have two nights together, starting tomorrow.”

“You must let Grace have plenty of sleep, Tabbie,” scolded Maureen. “She must be in prime condition for the Wiccan meet. In fact all of you must be in good condition. It will be a long and very important night. The blood moon is a rare event. And this one is extra special.”

“Why?” I asked.

“There will be a lunar eclipse. Possibly four. And if that happens Diana may return to earth and rid of us of Lucifer.” Maureen explained with great excitement.

I started feeling light headed. I had to concentrate very hard to fight it off.

Maureen was saying something about me looking like the Goddess but her voice was fading into a whisper. I had a strong urge to change the subject quickly.

“There’s something I have to tell you,” I managed to say, as I felt beads of sweat like blood forming on my forehead.

All eyes tuned on me.

“I’m lactating.”

If I had said there was a bomb in the room it couldn’t have produced more of a shock. Then to my surprise the shock turned to smiles and claps of delight. What was all this? Then the penny dropped and I became very angry.

I turned to Tabbie and glared at her.

“Those tablets,” I yelled at her, “they’ve done this to me. They weren’t contraceptive tablets at all. How could you lie to me? I trusted you.” I turned to the rest of them. “I trusted all of you. I’ve done everything you’ve asked me and almost got abducted and killed.”

“The abduction and near death was not our doing. You can only have yourself to blame for that.” Joy told me.

“You, shut up!” I screamed at her and she jumped back into her chair with surprise.

Tabbie rushed across to me and I saw tears welling up in her eyes. She dropped to her knees in front if me.

“Please forgive me, dear, sweet Grace,” she said holding both my hands in hers. “I should, we should have asked your permission. I was going to tell you at the Lighthouse when we were alone together.”

Maureen also came across to me,

“We all owe you an apology, Grace,” Tabbie said, “especially me. The tablets I gave you are a contraceptive but also induce lactation. They are herbal and the lactation property is also the contraceptive. You will stop ovulating. It normally takes nine weeks unless you use a breast pump continually. But you received a huge boost I could not have foreseen. When you were kidnapped you were given other herbs to make you appear dead. Those herbs reacted with the ones you were already taking. No one could have contemplated what happened. We are all sorry.”

There were apologetic murmurs from the other ladies present.

“But why do you want me to have milk filled tits?” I asked, but my anger was subsiding.

Tabbie kissed me gently on my cheek and slowly undid the front of my dress. She exposed my breasts and seductively tickled both nipples.

“Both Maureen and I thought it would be lovely to feed off your beautiful breasts. We thought you would enjoy it, too. And also your three sons.”

“Didn’t your sons enjoy feeding once again from their mother’s breasts?”asked Maureen. “Didn’t you like the feeling?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.