Grace & the Bikers
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

Grace’s narrative at The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey continues.

I gasped as Dagon’s cock entered me. I have not, nor probably never will get used to the shock of the immediate fierce thrusting of a dog’s cock in my body.

It is intense and when a big German Shepherd dog as Dagon is wrapping his paws around my waist and pulling me further onto his cock, it made it even more of a shock.

And I have always climaxed, except the time my ass was taken by Dexter immediately after I was fisted unmercifully by that pig Bitch Queen. The shear pain of that time I will never forget. I know John wants to see a dog cock in my ass again but I was nervous about taking it there because of that pain. However, it was going to happen so it was probably better to get it over with.

Dagon didn’t care a feather or a fig if I was enjoying his bestial attack upon my body. The only thing he cared about was the sheer enjoyment he got from burying his bone in a human being. He was going about his task like a pianist playing “The Flight Of The Bumble Bee”. He even varied his speed - from fast to very fast and back to just fast. His back legs were also doing a dance on top of mine.

I could hear his pants and I could feel his heart beating. I could even hear my own voice giving small “whoops” as his cock thumped into me.

Dagon’s bee was stinging me good and now I could feel the bumble. Growing and trying to dive inside me and deliver his honey to the queen.

The queen was waiting for it Dagon and he didn’t keep me waiting. He gave an extra shove and his knot was inside still expanding and now shooting what can only be described as snake venom. It stung. It was hot. And there was plenty of it.

I heard my voice screaming.

“Yes. Oh yes. Yes. I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Thank you! Thank you, oh my God!!!”

And then the pounding stopped.

Dagon slumped forward on top of me.

He still shot some more cum in little spurts into my depths. It felt so very nice. But the dog was spent. His face was resting on my left shoulder. He was panting loudly in my ear. Great gobs of goo dripped from his open mouth down onto my left breast. It hit the nipple and started to soak the bed cover my breast was resting on.

I was then aware my sons were at my rear. They were wide eyed at how my cunt could close around a dog cock and knot that appeared to be camped for the night inside me.

We lay together joined as one. An animal and a human. A woman, a mother, being bred in front of her three sons by a big German Shepherd. Lying there utterly shameless. For over ten minute we were as one. Then Dagon started to move. I could feel the knot softening against my clittie. Then Dagon pulled away off my body, his knot moving out of its nest followed by the rest of his cock.

I could feel sperm running out and down both my legs. Then Dagon’s tongue was at my vagina, licking, cleaning and swiping my hole. I held my head between my hands savoring every moment of it knowing although it all was about to end, it was really just the beginning.

My sons applauded.

The noise of their clapping seemed to bring Dylan back to life. He joined Dagon on the bed and for a few seconds I felt two tongues attacking my nether regions. It felt delightful.

Dylan didn’t want his brother around him. I was his now and even though I had given him a blow job he wanted his cock in the lower part of my body. He snapped at Dagon who immediately made way by jumping off the bed and slinking off to lay down in front of the bedroom exit door with a happy and contented smile on his face.

Dylan didn’t wait too long before he started to mount me, his cock stabbing me as it rapidly hardened.

“I’m gonna help his cock get into your ass, mum,” said John. There was no asking if he could and whether I minded. And before I could say anything I felt the tip of Dylan’s cock at the entrance to my bottom hole and it was in.

My anal opening was speared by a dog cock.

I have to say that Dylan’s attack on my bottom reminded me of a Gatling Gun (I may have used that analogy before) that I remember seeing used in the old westerns, normally by the army and especially during the Old Civil War.

Dylan seemed to find the tightness of my bottom hole very much to his liking. As for me, it hurt like hell at first until his precum helped to oil the way. Thank goodness, too, I had ably lubed the hole, expecting and wanting it to penetrated, but I had failed to push it in deep enough. I was hoping the cock would be one of my sons? Doesn’t that make me real dirty whore?

The force and speed even made my teeth chatter in time to his evil cock that was merrily attacking me like that old gun.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.