Grace & the Bikers - Cover

Grace & the Bikers

Copyright© 2019 by wlaura75c

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The reader is encouraged, if you haven't already done so to read the first story sub titled "Grace & The Longest Tie" and the second sub titled " Grace is Kidnapped". The major characters and the back stories mentioned here are all in those stories. It will I believe make this story more interesting and explain Grace's descent into her new life from a respected and gifted artist to one of utter depravity at the hands of the

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   BDSM   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Water Sports  

The following narrative is from Grace (Darling) Williams told at The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey one week after her kidnapping attempt

Present:

Joy (Joyce), Jane, Joan

Dr. Tabitha (Tabbie)

Maureen

Gladys

My first day back home was uneventful. I was treated like a fragile china doll that would break just by touching it. I did not complain. Strangely my dogs seemed to know something was wrong and although they were very pleased to see me they made no attempt to treat me as their bitch.

My sons took me out to my favorite restaurant, an up market Italian pasta eatery that had the most amazing sauces I have ever tasted. I got quite tipsy on a bottle of Vin Santo, the Holy Wine. If you have never tried it you have missed a treat. It really is a wine fit for saints.

I was put to bed in the Guest Bedroom and I slept like a baby.

It was ten o clock the next morning I got out of bed to find my sons had taken the day off, “to look after me”.

They were all out with the dogs and breakfast had been laid out for me plus a note to go to my bedroom for my wardrobe.

I wasn’t hungry so I just had some coffee and went to my bedroom. There, laying on my bed, were six very sexy corsets of various colors that left my breasts bare. I guessed Alice had been consulted.

I felt very sexy all of a sudden and I had been passed as fit including my vagina. There had been one good thing to come out of all those strange herbs I had been given.

I, also, had a sudden feeling of guilt. I was going to have sex with my children. That I had openly allowed them to watch me mate with three dogs, had given blow jobs to two of my sons and got the third so excited he had forced himself on and had intercourse with me, was already enough to have me burn in hell. So why the guilt feeling now? I had even agreed they could each sleep with me and go even further. I had said I wanted all of them inside me at the same time!!

I gave an involuntary shiver. I looked at the corsets and selected the black one. I put the others away. I then took a shower and closed my eyes imagining what was going to happen. I pushed the bar of soap against my vagina, rubbing it over the lips. Then into the crack of my ass and rubbing the soap over the index finger of my right hand I pushed it into my anal opening. It stung a bit. But now I felt horny. I wanted sex and the guilt was swept away. The taboo of those acts I was about to carry out excited me.

I turned the shower off and dried. I was going to put some perfume on but decided against it, I wanted to smell of sex. I applied oil to my little hole. Working two, then three fingers inside it, and finally four.

I put on the corset. It was difficult. I struggled with it but finally managed to affix the eyes to the clasp by putting it on backwards and then shifting it around. I had learnt to become almost a contortionist very quickly.

I found the bag of sex toys, selected the vibrator and laid down on the bed. I had just switched the vibe on when I heard movement downstairs. Switching it off I got up and opened the bedroom door calling out I was upstairs in the bedroom.

I waved at the cameras I knew were there although still not knowing where they had been placed. Today, I was going to give a performance.

I went back into my closet and found some old sheets. I came back into the bedroom and laid them on the bed. I knew things were going to get very messy. I climbed onto the bed.

I adopted a very seductive pose and waited. All of ten seconds.

Like bees around the honey pot they came in and their mouths dropped open in approval at the scene in front of them. I saw their eyes filled with lust. For their mother!

Then they were pushed aside by three dog’s. They were very pleased to see me and they knew instinctively their bitch was here to play.

Dexter, Dylan and Dagon. The three German Shepherds jumped up on the bed, licking my face, my breasts and down between my legs. It was difficult for all three to lick my pussy at the same time so I made it easier for them and rolled over on one side allowing my bottom to be available to one of them. Dexter immediately went there.

I had a padded wooden bench and chair in the room and my sons sat down on them to watch.

The licking of the dogs tongues on my pussy and ass instantly had me moaning.

“Oh yes,” I cried. “Yes. Yes.”

Dylan and Dagon were laying side by side between my legs. One tongue would sometimes be above the other and I would raise my upper leg high up to give them more access but it soon became too tiring so I had to lower it against the other one. Dexter was making a real meal of my ass hole. Licking and slurping. I closed my eyes. I came. I came again. And again.

For five minutes I endured this ‘torture’ and then rolled onto my stomach nearly flattening the heads of Dylan and Dagon.

Dexter took this as a sign I wanted to be mounted and tried doing this with me flat on the bed.

I struggled to get up onto my knees with the dog still atop me but he was too heavy and I collapsed down again

“Get off me,” I said and he understood because he backed off. Dylan and Dagon laid down at my face and even with a king size bed with the four of us it was crowded.

I got into the doggie position again and Dexter climbed up upon my back humping immediately. Just him on my back felt wonderful. Three days without sex seemed an eternity. Was it only three days? Such a lot had happened to me during those days and none of it nice.

I felt his paws wrap around my waist as he kept humping trying to hit the Nile of Paradise.

It was taking too long.

“Please, fuck me, Dexter,” I implored him. “I need your cock in me. I need your cock. Please.”

This was the longest time he had ever taken to enter me. He got frustrated too and jumped down.

I groaned with exasperation.

“Come on, boy,” I said trying to encourage him. I wriggled my ass at him. Nothing. I knew he was there staring at my ass and then I felt his tongue lick both my ass and pussy. I groaned. It felt nice but I wanted his cock not his tongue. I wanted to be fucked. Fucked in front of my three sons. By a dog and with two others waiting their turn. What a slut I am. A dog fucking, incestuous, depraved, whore. And just saying those words in my mind made me cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.