Eleanor - Cover

Eleanor

Copyright© 2019 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A naive English vicar's wife discovers carnal delights when her son deliberately leaves a file for her to find.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jack had also donned a robe while we ate. After I had finished in the kitchen, I went through to the lounge where Jack was sat watching the TV. I walked up to him, untied my robe, let it drop to the floor and knelt before him opening his robe. His cock, already semi-erect beckoned me forward. I took hold of it, slowly moving my hand up and down its growing firmness. With my eyes fixed on his, he smiled as I lowered my head. I drooled saliva onto his shaft, spreading it with my hand, opened my mouth and closed it around his cockhead. My head lowered further to take more length into my mouth, the head now entering my throat. With the practice gained over the weeks passed, I drove him into my throat till my nose rested on his pubic bone. “Fucking hell Mum, all your holes feel hot and like silk on my cock.” I raised my head to be able to take a breath and immediately drove it back down, repeating the action until he warned me of his impending orgasm. I enjoyed the feeling and taste of his spunk in my mouth, so I just kept my lips over his hole and proceeded to wank him until. “Fuck Mum, here I come!” The first jet of his ejaculate hitting the back of my throat as I started to swirl it round with my tongue eventually swallowing it as my mouth became too full.

I stood and picked up my robe. “Right big boy” I said, “you still have a hole to go. Come to my bed Jack and fuck my cunt.” I headed for my room. I led down on my bed with my legs as wide apart as I could get them. The plug; still in position, started to move out of my anus. As it fell to the bed, Jack came through the door, his still hard cock leading the way.

“How do you want fucking Mummy-slut dearest, how do you want your son to shag your twat?”

“How my son, lover and Master wants to fuck it, Jack. As I said earlier, I am yours to use, even abuse. Just fucking rape me, you dirty filthy boy.

“Well, we’ll have this back in” he said picking up the plug and pushing into my arse in one motion, drawing a gasp from me. He moved between my legs pointed his dick at my cunt and shoved it all the way in. The plug adding to the pleasure in my cunt.

“Aaaaaargh” I moaned as my arms and legs enveloped him. As he started to fuck me with quick, sharp thrusts, I hung on to him with my mouth by his ear, “Come on big boy, fuck your bitch hard with that fabulous cock. Oh yes, that’s it, Jack fucking hell yes. You’re pressing all the right buttons my darling son. Oh, this is bloody awesome. Keep shagging me Jack, the comes are starting. Don’t fucking stop Jack. I’M COMING AAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

He kept fucking me till he at last orgasmed. As he rolled away from me, he commented. “There is no way we could ever sneak one in with anybody in the house. You are a noisy bitch Mother.”

“I am your noisy bitch son.” I responded.

We settled into a routine that, as soon as Harry was guaranteed to be away from the house for a reasonable length of time I shaved, douched and lubed my arse hole. By the time Jack walked into the house I was so excited and ready for anything he wanted. I usually wore a conventional dress and flat shoes while Harry was around so that would not ask any questions, but under it, I was always naked apart from sometimes my plug, stockings. As soon as Harry left, I changed into my highest heels that Jack called my fuck me shoes. I was getting thoroughly fucked at least once, sometimes twice a week. Harry had commented that I seemed more animated of late and wondered why. I told him that I was happy in my life because he was happy in his work and that my place in our life was to support him. He seemed happy with that. My mother was a little more searching and never stopped questioning me. She said her life with Dad had been so boring and dull, she cannot remember feeling the thirst for life that I apparently had. I on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying being my son’s fuck toy.

I developed a plan to get Jack and I away for a short time. We – at least I – wanted to break out and really let rip with him before he left for university. I had money of my own that was a legacy from my paternal grandfather who had been disgusted that his son had taken the cloth and left most of his estate to me. It did not amount to a vast sum, but it was enough to allow myself treats now and again. Most of my treats now were to please my son and master. Pleasing Jack was all I wanted to do and this would definitely please him. I tried to persuade Harry; already knowing that he would not, that we needed a few days away. “My work here will not allow it.” After a couple of weeks of trying to persuade him, I asked if he would still mind if I took Jack away for a few days before he started university. That he thought was a reasonable request and agreed to let us go, but no more than a week. My pussy flooded at this. I could feel my juices running onto my upper thighs. When I told Jack, he could hardly contain himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.