Eleanor - Cover

Eleanor

Copyright© 2019 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A naive English vicar's wife discovers carnal delights when her son deliberately leaves a file for her to find.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

So began our life as a dutiful wife and son, but a cumslut and stud when left alone together. The juxtaposition of my two roles just adding to the excitement I felt. Jack had become my master of my new sex life. I demurred to him on all issues regarding our new relationship. He played his part so well, when Harry was about or we were out and about together, you would not have known that he was my rampant lover. I continued to “improve” my wardrobe, adding or altering dresses and skirts to let Jack get easy access to my nether region. My heels grew higher. Jack insisted that I always wore nylons, he preferred hold-ups, “they are far sexier” and that I should always – irrespective of where I was or who I was with – be sans panties. He took to shaving my pubes away. He would tie me to my bed with my stockinged legs over my shoulders tied to the headboard, thus he could remove every bit of hair below my waist. I found my vulnerability restrained in this way gave my libido such a boost. I loved the resulting sensation of feeling totally naked under whatever I was wearing. The movement of air across my bald pussy was quite stimulating.

I continued my nocturnal “research” but started adding visits to porn sites and on-line adult stores. I knew that eventually Jack would fuck my ass. I wanted it to happen, but the thought of girth of his cock in my little anus rather than a couple of fingers was not without trepidation. So consequently, my research drifted into anal sex. I found out about but-plugs, douche techniques and suitable lubricants. I resolved that I would prepare for my anal deflowering, so I ordered a set of three but-plugs, small to large, a shower douche kit and lubricant. For good measure, I added a couple of dildos of Jack’s dimensions. Harry was out every day on parish duties and Jack at college, so when they would be delivered, I would not have to face an inquisition. The package duly arrived and I could not wait to open it. I took it to my bedroom and ripped it open. I first opened the douche kit, it contained a hand douche, soap, a water-based lubricant, and a larger shower adapter nozzle. The three but-plugs were next, the larger having a similar girth to Jack at its narrowest.

I stripped and went to the bathroom. I read the douche instructions and mixed up the soap solution and after defecating, pushed the nozzle past my sphincter and into my rectum about six inches and squeezed the bulb. The feeling of my rectum filling with the soap fluid was pleasant. I withdrew the douche and squeezed my anus shut, sat back on the toilet and let it go. I then repeated the process with the lubricant. Back in my bedroom. I selected the smallest but-plug, added some lubricant for good measure and eased it into my arsehole. As I anticipated, the widest part made my anus burn a little, but once past the sphincter it was more comfortable. I tried walking round and sitting and found that although there was a little discomfort, I could manage both easily. I put on a button-down dress that hemmed just above my knees and went to prepare Harry’s and my lunch. All through lunch, Harry was oblivious to my rising libido. Being in close proximity to my ignorant husband with only the dress on and a bung up my bum was incredibly exciting. However, on his way out to do his ministry, he did asked me if I thought my skirt was a little on the short side. I told him no.

Moving about tidying up after lunch was making the plug move about. I was raising a head of sexual steam that I was going to have to do something about. Jack and I would have no chance to play that evening, since Harry would be at home. Even if we could, I doubt I would be able to wait till then. By the time I had got to my bedroom, my dress was in my hands. I caught sight of my rear in the mirror and the incongruous plug between my cheeks, I shuddered in excitement. Still with the plug in place, I picked up one of the dildoes, the black one and got onto the bed. My pussy was steaming and extremely wet, I would not need any lube. I put the head of the phallus at the mouth of my cunt and pushed hard. It shot to my cervix in one stroke. “FUCKIMG HELL” I shouted knowing there was no one to hear me, “fuck, that feels so fucking good.” I held the dildo all the way in, I could feel the plug pushing against it. The feeling was exquisite. I mauled my tits with my free hand. My pelvis started an involuntary rocking movement, so I started to fuck myself. Slowly at first, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of the dildo moving against the plug. “Oh fuck, you filthy perverted wife and mother. Fuck yourself you bitch, fuck yourself hard and fast.” So saying I let rip, plunging it in and out faster and faster until my hips started the tell-tale twitching signalling an orgasm. I rammed the phallus right into my twat. “UUUUUUUGH SHEEEET” My body became ridged as I climaxed. Twice more I fucked myself before removing the plug and cleaning all my apparatus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.