Leap of Faith
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2019 by Snekguy

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two soldiers who were made enemies by war are made allies by circumstance when they are forced to escape a doomed city together. (Halo: ODST fanfiction, featuring characters by Rube)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Slow   Violence  

Alba – Waterfront Highway Tunnel, eleven hours after slip-space rupture.

Alba’s heart pounded in her chest, she could hear her blood rushing in her ears, she felt so ... alive! How long had it been since she had overcome such odds, since she had faced off against such a worthy foe in single combat? A Special Operations Sangheili, one of the most skilled soldiers in the Covenant, and she had bested him with a gravity hammer that her people would never have permitted her to wield under normal circumstances. Now that she was free of the Covenant, she could do whatever she wanted, there was nothing to hold her back from reaching her full potential as a warrior.

The Imp walked along beside her, unmoved, like a rock standing defiantly against the waves. Nothing ever seemed to shake him, he had no fear, he just accepted whatever life threw at him and made do with whatever he had on hand. She felt a swelling in her chest when she looked at him, was that pride? Camaraderie?

He was so unlike anything that she had encountered before. The Unggoy were cowardly and unreliable, they panicked under stress. The Kig-yar were impulsive, they lusted for violence, often compromising their tactical advantage by being overly eager. Her fellow Brutes were similarly violent, flying into a rage and behaving erratically when provoked, not to mention their disdain for her as a female soldier. The Yanme’e and the Lekgolo were so alien as to be unknowable, and while she respected the Sangheili for their principles, they were inflexible. They stuck to their traditions so rigidly, dying avoidable deaths and throwing their lives away for the sake of their honor.

This Imp, on the other hand, this Human ... he embodied everything that she sought in a squadmate. He was stoic, adaptable, brave. Not only that, but he didn’t treat her the way that other Covenant did. The Imp didn’t care about her rank, the color of her armor, or the design of her helmet. He didn’t care that she was female, what her species was, or what Gods she prayed to. He cared only that she fought at his side.

They continued on until the gate that blocked off the end of the tunnel came into view, but the Imp took a detour, leading her to a door on the left wall perhaps a hundred feet in front of it. He tried to open it, but it was locked, another door that he lacked a code for.

He took a step back and gestured to it, Alba getting the picture. She raised her foot, bringing it down on the door, tearing it from its hinges and sending it crashing to the ground. She ducked beneath the low doorway as the Human led her into a room, lit by a dim lamp in the ceiling, the walls lined with bulky pipes and trailing wires. It was clearly some kind of maintenance room, there were shelves towards the back that were loaded with parts and strange tools.

“What are we doing here?” Alba asked.

“Gotta rest, get some shuteye,” the Imp replied. “Been on my feet for twelve hours, been awake for twice that. Seems as good a place as any.”

“You wish to sleep?” she asked skeptically. “Gravity here is half what Alba is used to, tiny man must be twice as tired.”

He sat down on the floor gingerly and set his carbine aside, pulling the packet of gel from his pocket and beginning to tend to his numerous wounds again. Alba lay her weapons on the ground and took off her helmet, running her fingers through her hair, and finding it damp due to the exertion of their recent battle. She was still flooded with adrenaline, the last thing that she wanted to do right now was rest, but her companion wouldn’t be very effective in combat if he was exhausted. Who knew what dangers they might have to face together in the future.

She walked up to the felled door and lifted it off the ground, leaning it against the entrance to block off the little room from the rest of the tunnel.

“There, a little safer maybe,” she muttered. “No wandering Unggoy will stumble upon us.”

She lumbered over to a nearby wall that was mostly clear of pipes and electronics, leaning against it as she sat on the ground. It wasn’t the most comfortable place to rest, there was nothing but cold concrete on all sides, and her armor wasn’t exactly making it any more tolerable. Her companion was already settling in. He was done applying the green, foul-smelling gel to his wounds, his arms and legs crossed as he leaned against an adjacent wall. She couldn’t tell if he was already asleep or not, his helmet obscured his face from view, but she wouldn’t put it past him.

She willed herself to sleep, not knowing when the next opportunity might present itself, but just as her eyes began to close, there was a sound like a crack of thunder. The ground shook, dust raining down from the ceiling, the tools rattling on their shelves. The solitary bulb that lit the room swung back and forth, casting long shadows. The Imp was jolted back to life, his head jerking left and right as though he might be able to locate the source of the sound, his hand creeping towards his carbine. The roar gradually began to fade into a less alarming background noise, though it was no less ominous.

“Alba has heard this sound before,” she muttered, the Imp turning his visor towards her. “The fleet has begun glassing the city.”

Glassing, the process by which Covenant ships employed their plasma weapons to destroy the surface of a planet, razing it to the point that it became unable to support life. All that was left when their work was done was the melted bedrock, resembling the volcanic glass from which the strategy got its name. It was another barbaric practice that made her glad to be free of her former masters.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.