Pregnant and Naked - Cover

Pregnant and Naked

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mama-to-be is suffering from low self-esteem and constricting clothes in her third trimester. At least until the man who did this to her has a seemingly insane, but effective and arousing solution...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism  

Feeling Flesh, Punishing Pain

Following a evening of posing for James’s instamatic, Cass paced back and forth through the house, waiting to feel something. Any twinge of pain or pressure would do, because she was due nearly a week before and anticipation had grown at a rate nearly as alarming as her belly did. For three days now she waited, and she was now, despite all she had enjoyed in the last trimester, wanting it to be over. Cass had so many mirrors in the house that she could not escape the sight of herself, reminding her of her beauty, but also that there was still no return on her escapades. She was still stark naked, and nine months pregnant.

Sleep was difficult. She was not very comfortable anymore, even without clothes. She tried more soaking in the tub, but it only made her retain more water. It seemed that walking was all that kept her from feeling bloated. Near noon she considered going outside, but decided to wait, for now it was too cold. Her pacing had to end. It was hurting, her ankles swelling big enough to rival her breasts, which were huge, but only a flesh-on-flesh touch did not seem to make them sore. She tiredly lay down on the couch. She looked around for something to do, and suddenly she saw her vibrator on the table. Did James leave that out for her? She did not care. She turned it on and cast worry away as it slipped into her tender sex. Cass began to moan with delight as the motion began sending waves of ecstasy radiating through her belly. For a good hour she felt no bloating, no discomfort, no sensation of being weighed down. She was a tremulously shivering pregnant island of ease.

Another hour or two wore on, and Cass began to feel cramped from not moving. She did not enjoy it, but had to get up, letting the vibrator fall out, making her suddenly feel empty. Never mind, her outside needed stimulation now. She let the back door swing open, and felt the air was warmer now, despite the sudden wind. Now, she thought. So making sure that the door wasn’t locked again, Cass wandered out into the yard, letting the grass caress her swollen feet. The sun began to bring heat back to her bare skin, and her suffering breasts perked a bit in their appreciation. Lounging out in her chair seemed like a good plan.

Halfway into the walk the wind began again and Cass had to halt and giggle, with the tall grass gently tickling her belly. She walked out further until the wind attacked again, her giggling forcing her to pause again, and again from the tickling, growing in intensity with each pass. Cass at last found her chair and leaned back, rubbing her happy belly and breasts, beginning to bake in the afternoon glow.

Cass woke to the sound of her own screaming. Something deep in her burst, causing her sudden, excruciating pain. She struggled to get up, but another violent wave of pain threw her back down in the chair. The sky was dark, how many hours had she been napping? All her enjoyment was gone, replaced by suffering and desperation. Getting up, Cass tried to streak back to the house, but every few minutes, a harsh wave would bring her to the ground, a nude, screaming pile of agony! It took seeming years to get back into the house, but it was dark and she was still naked, pregnant, and alone.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.