Pregnant and Naked - Cover

Pregnant and Naked

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 3: Eight Months To The Wind

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Eight Months To The Wind - A mama-to-be is suffering from low self-esteem and constricting clothes in her third trimester. At least until the man who did this to her has a seemingly insane, but effective and arousing solution...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism  

Eight Months To The Wind

The linens slid away as Cass walked away from her bed. James was at work early, leaving her alone again. They were in another month now, and she still occasionally cried when he was not home, but today she was in a good mood. In the big closet, the three full-length mirrors beckoned to her, and Cass began posing like a pinup girl, giggling at the way she looked now. She began to feel sexier with each new pose, even if she was completely naked and eight months pregnant!

She tried to do work out a little, jumping, running in place, twists, and nearly sang with glee watching her enormous breasts and massive belly bouncing all over. That done, she stood up looking head-on at herself, and began to shake every muscle she could, watching her huge bare folds wiggle and shiver, until she was almost as loose as overdone pasta. Before she used up the last of her strength, she laid down on the floor, looking at her swollen profile in the mirror, and began to seesaw herself back and forth, up and down, watching every last part of her body move, feeling every cell wake up and scream: You are woman, you are alive, you are naked, you are pregnant, you are beautiful!

When Cass could not teeter on her butt anymore, she collapsed on her back, kicking her legs as high as she could and waving her arms all over the place, giggling maniacally. After an hour or two, Cass barely had the strength to move from her place on the floor, so she curled her legs up to herself as close as she could, and let her hands wander about her gigantic belly. That always felt so good. In the mirror, Cass watched her breasts heave with each breath as she caressed herself to sleep.

Cass woke with a startled gasp. James towered over her, one bare foot on either side of her big nude belly. He looked angry, which made her shiver in fear, willing him to only be fooling her.

“So, I come home for lunch and find you asleep on the bedroom floor? What were you trying to do, nap away some time and forget why I took away your clothes?”

“No, James!” she whimpered. “I was watching myself in the mirror, posing, working out, and just shaking about feeling myself move. I wore myself out and faded off rubbing my belly.” She grinned, thinking he understood. She was right.

“Fine. I would prefer to do that for you, but time for something else. You have been hiding in this house for too long, Cass.”

“Of course I have! Because you are forcing me to spend my pregnancy naked! How can I go anywhere?” James snickered.

“You find out right now.”

With that, James lifted his naked, pregnant girl into his arms and proceeded to carry her through the house and opened the back door. Cass’s eyes were suddenly bigger than her belly.

“NO! James, put me down. Let me back in the house. People will see me!”

A large vacant lot overrun with tall grass stretched back from the rear door, which terrified Cass because kids often cut through it coming home from school. James carried her far out into the grass, and then she saw the very low wooden chair on the ground, the back fixed to lay back almost parallel to the ground, the arms made to spread out at the sides. In a moment, He lowered her into the chair and suddenly he tied her wrists down to the arms and her ankles to the bottom. Cass could not move other than a little struggling.

“You did NOT suppose that I would keep you indoors the whole time, did you?” James laughed. “You need some sun and air. And if anyone passes here, they will see you and your beauty will be noticed. I cannot keep you for me alone. See you in a long while.” James walked away, grinning.

Cass began to panic as she heard the car pull away. She was used to having nothing on, but now James was headed back to work, leaving her pregnant naked body outside, and worst of all, she was totally helpless! She was at the mercy of anyone who happened to find her! But the worst was creeping up on her. All during the morning she had played with her breasts, her belly, every last part of her bare form she could reach. Now the sensations were coming back to her as she woke up again. She could feel herself beginning to strain, like it was looking for flesh to come in contact with. It began nearly as an itching sensation, but soon turned into a tingling. Deep down, Cass could feel what she wanted. What her body wanted. But tied down like this, she could not even caress her own body. She almost screamed in agony as she struggled and shook. Every cell in her nude helpless body, most of all her belly, cried out to be touched!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.