Pregnant and Naked - Cover

Pregnant and Naked

Copyright© 2019 by nameless

Chapter 1: Knocked Up, Stripped Down

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Knocked Up, Stripped Down - A mama-to-be is suffering from low self-esteem and constricting clothes in her third trimester. At least until the man who did this to her has a seemingly insane, but effective and arousing solution...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Light Bond   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Nudism  

Cass was just into her third trimester when she began to seem to expand by the minute. Only two weeks past that marker, she was asked to take leave from her job, since her mood swings and tightening clothes were making everyone uncomfortable. Now all she could do was sit around the house waiting, trying to move easily, shifting in a futile attempt to get comfortable.

Her boyfriend James, on the other hand, was getting more and more agitated at watching her. She seemed to have a crying fit nearly every day, and barely an hour went by when she tried to change clothes, usually because her buttons were popping or getting small runs in the stitching.

Now, three weeks in, Cass was trying to pick up something in the kitchen when she bent over. It had to happen. She heard her full size pants split down the back, and she could feel two lower buttons break off her maternity blouse.

James came in at that moment, and she began to cry again. This was more humiliating and frustrating than anything she had ever been through. But James decided, enough was enough, and hatched a plan.

When Cass ran stumbling from the room as usual, James walked into her closet, then her drawers, gathering up every piece of clothing she owned, and placed them in the back of his car. He had a place where he could store them until they fit again. Then he built a fire on the hearth and pulled out the living room’s fold-out bed. With rope and shears ready, He sat waiting. Cass came plodding down to the living room, red teary eyes searching for James and wanting to know what was happening. Suddenly, her boyfriend had her!

Grabbing her from behind, James managed to roll Cass onto her back across the fold-out and before she could even scream, had her tied to the metal edge bar at the wrists.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?” She screamed, but he said nothing as he tied her ankles down. Then he grinned at her. “What we need me to do.”

Then he pulled out the shears. Cass had not bothered to change again, but began to whimper as he neatly sliced away the torn pants and threw them into the fire. Her buttonless blouse came next, and was soon added to the blaze. Cass could not conceive this and shouted for James to stop until she felt the shear’s cold blades between her breasts. They chewed the fabric of her oldest bra and the cups were split. Then a snip at each upper strap, and James tore the bra away, letting Cass’s swollen breasts tumble free as their covering burned. Lastly, James made two little cuts and Cass’s panties were gone, disintegrating in the orange flames. James left the room a moment, and Cass helplessly watched the fire go out, leaving only ashes of what she did not yet realize were all her clothes in the house!

James came back, stood at the foot of the bed and announced, “Cass, this may be extreme, but I cannot take anymore of your ripping clothes, complaining about being uncomfortable, and sticking out of everything you try to wear, because none of it firs. You are going to spend the rest of your pregnancy in this house, tied down if necessary, and completely NAKED!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.