The Waitress - Cover

The Waitress

Copyright© 2019 by Charlie for now

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A dinner date with his late sister-in-law's children turns out terribly, but then life turns it around wonderfully, as life sometimes does, and he learns to love again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

“Yes, Linda. Yes. I do. I will. Yes.” They hugged and kissed as I completed my journey to the bottom of her cavern and the tip of my cock kissed her cervix. Slowly, gently, I moved in, then out, then in again. She lifted to me, wanting more, so I gave her more. I held her by her waist and pumped my cock into her, not forcefully, but strongly, firmly, with gumption, gusto, and every available muscle I could call on for movement and changing angles to reach special places. I saw Linda’s right hand move, then felt it under Tressa’s mound, then a scream and my little cavern caved in. Linda had squeezed her clit. The muscles in her PC region pulled at me and brought me over the edge again. In only about a half an hour. So very much not expected, I came for the third time in an hour and a half. Tressa passed out. I left her there, got up for a couple of hand towels and tactically placed them to catch messes, then took Tressa off of Linda’s and onto my own chest, pulled my wife to me, kissing her and telling her I loved her. As I was pulling the covers up over us she smiled, touched my nose and slept. All in all, a very good night.

I was kissed awake in the morning by a lovely little blonde girl, handing me a coffee. “Salacia sent me, Oh Neptune, God of my Wetness.” She snickered. “I always thought my first time with a man would be face to face and feel different than that, but it couldn’t have been better. I was kissing my girlfriend while my boyfriend made love to me. She told me how you cared for me after, pulling me onto your chest and holding me, then covering us up. Thank you. I love you, Charlie. I’m sure of it. I want to stay. I want to be a part of you and Linda. I hope that’s OK, Charlie, but ... I do.”

I nodded, pulled her to me for a hug and a kiss. “LINDA! Your girlfriend wants to stay!”

From the kitchen I heard, “I know. She told me already, and don’t you dare do anything to change that. I want to keep her around. She tastes really good. Oh, did I say that?” She laughed out loud, so we could hear it.

It was Friday, so I called the kids out for the weekend. This was the last weekend before spring break. If we wanted to do something together, we needed to figure something out and make plans. If we were going to sit here and watch old movies and vegetate, we needed more popcorn.

Even I was surprised at the looks on the kids’ faces when Linda showed them the red and green dresses and told them they were getting blue and silver ones just like it. They went out Saturday shopping for shoes to match, then they came back, went into the ‘sewing room’ and kibitzed about the material and the styles and all that. I went out to the hot tub with a double Crown rocks and waited.

“There you are,” Marian said. “Want some company, love?”

“Careful, baby, I’m collecting girlfriends like marbles. I don’t know where I’m going to keep them all.”

Marian reached out and touched my chest over my heart. She straddled my lap and kissed me, very emotionally and passionately. “I want to be kept in your heart. Linda says there’s plenty of room for all of us. Danni wants in, too. I know that Tressa is there now.” She collapsed onto me, arms around my neck. I felt her crying a bit, and the heaving of the shoulders that accompanies the tears.

“Don’t cry, baby. If you’re sure. Really sure, we’ll be fine. You and Linda have obviously talked.” She nodded, wiping her eyes. I kissed her cheeks where the tears were. With my hand on her ass, I pulled her to me and then, only then, did I realize we were naked, and my dick was rising between us.

She reached down between us and held it. “I want all of you, Charlie. Forever. I always have. I always will.” She laid another passionate wet kiss on me. “I’ll be back in a minute. I’m going to tell the others where you are and get a drink. I’ll be right back. Don’t run away.” She smiled when I puckered, then she gave me a little kiss and ran off, towel around her. It wasn’t that cold out. Probably 55 or 60, so she wasn’t going to freeze. Maybe get the floors wet, but not freeze. She had beautiful legs. Her thighs... ‘Stop,’ I told myself.

Danni came out next and did the exact same thing Marian did, minus the tears. She was all smiles, straddling my lap, feeling my dick rubbing against hers under the water. This was really new for both of us, but it felt good. It felt close, loving, but to be honest, I think if she was just a gay sissy boy, it wouldn’t have happened. We’d had sex, made love, in Malta, and it was real. She fancied herself a woman, so I thought of her that way. I got a bit carried away and when she leaned back to increase the pressure and the pleasure, I took each of her nipples in my mouth for a minute or two. She swooned and moaned. The last one was caught by her sister as she approached the hot tub, sipping on a big red drink. Marian kissed her as she leaned back, dribbling some of the red concoction into her mouth, then took her from me and stood her up, taking her little peenie in her mouth and helping poor Danni to a cummy conclusion. Linda and Tressa caught the tail end of that performance and whistled, cat calling to the couple of horny kids and crawling into the tub with us. They, ‘the kids’, were actually only a year behind Tressa and four behind Linda.

We talked for a bit about next weekend and decided we did want to go somewhere, but it needed to be warm, yet not spring break material. We didn’t want hordes of people like ‘the kids’ around. They took offense, humorously, and the choosing began. Acapulco was out. Definitely Spring Break Central for rich kids. Someone mentioned Costa Rica, hearing something about it and Belize in a show about retirement properties that Americans were buying. Marian took the lead and said she’d spend some time that afternoon with Linda planning it if that was OK. It most certainly was okay with me. I was starting to prune, so begged my leave, went in, showered, and checked back about dinner. Out. Dancing. Reservations were already made. Cool.

We repeated Thursday night, but with Marian and Danni. We had an absolute ball. Someone was always able to rest, but we had fun dancing and being ourselves. It was nice to be with people that let me let my hair down. I enjoyed cutting up, acting young, and, well, acting out a bit.

The night went similar as well, with me undressing the lot of them. Danni was wearing a garter belt and stockings. I asked her to keep them on for now. They were enchanting on her. I stripped the other three finding that niece Marian was being offered to Neptune, God of Wet Women, according to Tressa, as a sacrifice. We showered, cleaning each other, and to be honest when that many hands are on you, you can close your eyes and just lose control of your sexual being. I almost came in the shower while being bathed. Asking Danni if I could dry her myself, I had her stand on a triple folded towel and dried her completely, to include the stockings. That was a super sexy shower. I spent quite a bit of time on her legs and her clittie before we called the shower a done deal. Back on the bed I asked Marian at least ten times if she was really sure, then with her nods, and her asking Linda to vouch for her, I started at her toes and didn’t stop until I had an ear between my lips, then went back down. I even turned her over at the top and worked back down until I had my tongue in her bottom. When I felt her pressing her mound into the bed, I flipped her over, much to the others’ entertainment and licked her to a frenzy, making sure she was wet, and I was hard and leaking, then put the two together.

Marian didn’t let me go very slowly. When I had the head of my erection inside her, an inch or so, she hooked her heels on my ass and pulled herself to me, pushing me all the way in at once. Holy crap this girl was tight. I didn’t feel a tear, or hear a painful cry or anything, unless maybe it was mine, but I was in her, all the way to the bottom and loving it. We’d done this before, during the honeymoon, but darn, she was tight. Her vaginal muscles milked me, squeezing, and pulling at me. I couldn’t last. The taboo thoughts, the way she controlled herself, my hands under her ass, pulling her to me, then the kiss. She pulled herself up to me with her hands around my neck and kissed me. She licked the top of my mouth and I came, blasting into her, pulling her in, pumping into her, pushing her away, until I couldn’t do it anymore. I caught myself on my elbows, so I wouldn’t crush her. She held me. She cried. She smiled.

“Thank you, my dear Uncle Charlie. Thank you. You have another. I have no plans of ever leaving you. I mean other than school and stuff. I’m yours. I guess I always have been, but Malta cemented that in place. I hope you still have room for another.”

My tears fell on hers. She kissed me. Linda snuggled up to us. She pushed me off to the side. “Danni, can you grab me a towel for Charlie and your sister, please.”

“Yes, but just stay there.” She came back, handed Linda that towels and showed her new girlfriend, Tressa, how good she was at the oral arts. Cunnilingus and fellatio on her sister and her uncle, leaving not a drop of personal juices on either of them.

When she was done, Tressa grabbed her and kissed her. “God, that was hot. Lay back.” Tressa made sure that Danni got hers, then we all laid back and just before we got to sleep, Tressa volunteered, “Linda?”

“Yeah, doll?”

“He has one more to do this week.”

“I know. Danni, soon, very soon, you’ll be getting some Charlie again. Very, very soon. Thanks for reminding me, Tre’.”

Sunday morning, without even a chance to wake up, I felt someone on me. I opened my eyes and saw two girls putting another over me and felt a hand on my dick ... Again. Getting focus, I found that the one getting placed was none other than Danni, the others helping were Marian and Linda, and Tressa was behind them coaching. As they got her closer, I felt a hand coming out. Tressa’s fingers leaving Danni’s rear end. Softly, they set her on me, my fairly hard member entering her rectum slowly, but surely. She wiggled and went straight down. Lots of lube, thankfully. It felt amazing. Smooth, warm, tight. I smiled. She giggled. It squeezed me. I reached up and held her little peepee between my fingers and thumb and pushed up into her.

The groan was epic. Then a shudder, a noise indescribable, other than sharp and short and loud, and her little clit pulsed in my hand. I felt the warm fluid hit my hand and it set me off. I came up into her, humping up in an arch, with her on top. She sucked in her breath as I came and pulsed into her, spasming and releasing all of me into her. I scrunched up and hugged her, holding her to me, then kissed her. A lover’s kiss. Like with Marian, and Tressa, and most of all like with Linda. I held her tight until we could both breathe, then I excused myself from the other girls, picked Danni up, still on my half hard cock, and walked into the shower. I couldn’t hold it anymore and started peeing. I started the water as she moaned, feeling the warm urine filling her bowels, flooding her insides. She screamed at me, “Oh, my God, what are you ... OH, CHARLIE! AHHHHT!!” and came again. I was holding her so close to me, one hand under her bottom, holding her up, and the other behind her back, that I could feel a little movement, pulsing in her little clit. She passed out on me as I held her. I pushed her up against the wall, and finally pulled out. Like an enema, naturally, she emptied. It was pretty clean. Evidently, she had already done something similar earlier, probably with water or something less intense. I held her until she woke, then washed her, carefully and completely, then called her sister to come in, dry her, and take her back to bed while I finished and cleaned myself and rinsed the shower down. I had offers of assistance but opted just to get it done.

After we ate breakfast, Linda and Marian took about a half hour to finalize yesterday’s planning and got reservations for a suite at Margaritaville in Costa Rica for the five of us. Linda asked Danni if she was OK.

“I’ve never been better, Linda. Ever since Malta. I’m a woman. Charlie’s woman, and yours, since you helped me so much to become one, and of course Tressa’s, if you all will have me.”

“What about your sister?”

“That’s different. We’re kind of like ... We are one, in my eyes, so to me, we’d come to you together, but that would be up to you and her. I know she loves Charlie implicitly and without reservation. We both do. Always have. Charlie, remember, I have always looked at you through a girl’s eyes, so keep that in mind. Yesterday in the hot tub, that was just amazing. This morning was heaven, knowing you were taking me. Malta was wonderful. This was home and you took me. If you like that, it’s yours. Any time. If not, I don’t need that to love you or feel loved by you. I just need you to hold me, kiss me, and tell me you love me, and I will be everything you want me to be.” As tears started falling, I pulled her into my lap and held her, rocking her, kissing her forehead and her nose. She stopped crying. “I’m so happy. You’ve done so much for us. For me. I’m forever yours, Charlie.”

Linda looked at Tressa, getting a nod. She looked at Marian, who nodded as well. She looked at me. I puckered for a kiss and got one. Then she kissed Danni. They shared a soft, open mouthed kiss, touching tongues and when they backed away, I’m pretty sure we all knew then that we were five. The kids had morning classes, so left and went to their apartment Sunday evening. With just the three of us home, Tressa spent some time in the sewing room and Linda was snuggled up in my lap reading about Costa Rica on her iPad while I watched a couple of moderators on Fox News. Tressa came out about ten, sat beside us, leaned into me and played with Linda’s toes.

“Thank you, both. For everything. I’ve never felt so free, yet like I belonged somewhere so much. It’s like I’m a butterfly and I can do anything I want, but I have this favorite flower. Oh, sorry. That was so ... Weird. I feel loved. I’ll shut up now. You know what happens when I talk too much. I always...”

Linda interrupted her, leaned forward, grabbed her hair, and told her, “Shut up and kiss me.” They kissed, the iPad got put away, and we went to bed after doing our nightly preparations. The girls were both brushing their teeth and bending over the sinks, giving me a perfect target, so I ran my hands up their thighs and between their bums, getting some weird and frothy moans and giggles. I went to bed and waited for them, smiling as they climbed in, shedding their night shirts and snuggling in on either side. “Good night, you two. Have I told you today, Charlie, that I love you?”

“Yes, dear. I love you, too. Thank you for being so accepting of the kids. I appreciate it.”

“You’re welcome, love. Tressa, I love you, too, and really appreciate that you’re here for the long haul.”

“Thank you for having me. I truly love both of you. You must know that now. I love Danni, and Marian too. I’m just so happy here. I thought I was happy before, but I wasn’t ... I don’t know. Free keeps coming to mind, but it may not be the right word. Goodnight. I’m not a writer. I’m a designer. Words aren’t coming right now.” She leaned over me to kiss Linda, then me, then snuggled in and we fell asleep.

We spent the week at work, Linda and I, and Tressa seemed to spend most of her time in the back room, working, sewing, and having a ball. A stereo would be on back there, with the sounds of Taylor Swift, Holly Fields, and countless other pop stars that had music we all enjoyed. Tressa did not lip synch. She sang. I’d have to get her a karaoke collection, just to hear her sing. She had a fantastic voice. She could easily get work as a backup singer for any of the artists she listened to. Linda thought so, too, and also sounded good, but when I’d join them for a trio sing along, I was usually reminded that I had a day job and not to give up for a try at musical stardom quite yet.

“But sing with us anyway. We love you and it’s fun!” That soothed the open wound of rejection.

Wednesday, late afternoon, the dresses were done, but needed some hook or catch or something, so the girls took off for the fabric store. While they were there, Linda helped Tressa pick out some material for a dark gray suit for yours truly. As they were walking out, using the mall exit, Linda was confronted by a grizzled, mean, ugly man that recognized her. It was her mother’s boyfriend that tried to molest her before she left. He grabbed her arm. “Hey, little girl. Your momma ain’t around no more. I’m gonna let you take her place. How does that sound? I always did think you were a sexy little thing.”

“You must have me mistaken for someone else. Please let me go.” She pulled away from him. He reached out. “Touch me again, and I’ll scream at the top of my lungs. There’s a cop right over there,” she pointed, and as he turned, they turned and quickly went back through the store to the parking lot and our car. He followed, but they made it to the car, locked it, and called me while they headed home. She pulled into the garage as an old sedan that probably had a prior life as a police car drove by slowly. Tressa wrote down the license number when she realized they were still being followed and gave it to me when they got home.

We had a surveillance system with a few cameras on the house, and looking at some of the footage, I saw that we had a couple good shots of him as he drove by, window down, checking the place out. I got a couple of pictures blown up, high resolution thankfully, and printed them out. Just in case. He was not exactly reminding me of a model citizen.

Now that she was home safe, Linda told us how frightened she was at the encounter. I asked her, flat out, “Linda, how do you feel about guns. Handguns. For your self protection. Tressa, I might as well ask you the same thing.”

Tressa spoke first. “I’d be fine with it, but it’s been a long time. My uncle showed us about guns when I was younger. I know there’s more to it than pulling it out and pulling the trigger. Can we go to classes or something? Not saying you can’t teach us, but still...”

“I’m fine with it. Classes. For carrying. I heard them on the radio. I’ll find one for us. A good one. We’ll both go, Tre’, but I’m telling you, Charlie, if he grabs me again, and I have a gun, I’ll probably kill him. As far as I’m concerned, he killed my mother, and would have raped me if he hadn’t been so slow that night, and a bit tired. I made it to my room and locked the door. He fell asleep and when they woke up, I didn’t live there anymore. Oh, well. I’ll find us something.”

“Linda, you can always pop a cap in his knee, as they say in the ‘hood. You don’t have to kill him, just slow him down. If he’s smart, he’ll back off. If he’s ... Never mind. Just do what you need to do the first time. Save ammo.” Tressa smiled at the sick humor. Linda did not. She just gave me that ‘Really? Really, Charlie?’ look. “Sorry, baby doll, but life is to be lived. Might as well smile on the way through.” I hugged her. She melted. She let the tension go, hopefully agreeing with me.

She made some calls Thursday morning and set up appointments for the bunch of us to take a week-long evening class at a nearby indoor shooting range. It was for the concealed carry permit, which I already had. They weren’t needed here at home anymore but would allow them to carry in some other states we may go. This particular class went farther into some legal issues and situational awareness instruction. That was what they both wanted anyway. Not so much how to use the gun, as when and why. We’d go together, all five of us. The refresher wouldn’t hurt a bit, and me being there might work to our benefit as a family.

Friday night, a light supper, fish and a salad, then an early morning on Saturday and off to Costa Rica and Margaritaville. We checked in at the resort, an absolutely scenic wonder right on the coast, with a white sand beach and gorgeous swimming area. This was a Pacific Ocean getaway if I’d ever seen one. The ladies did a splendid job of picking the place out. There was to be some high-end live music while we were there, but Jimmy himself wasn’t going to be down again until the summer sometime.

We were panning a trip to Malta to treat Maria, so we’d miss him. Shucks. Discussing that in the lobby caused smiles and a few giggles among us. Our lives were so terrible. Missing Jimmy Buffett was the last straw. Depression set in with the laughter and we decided to go to the suite, change, head to the main pool and commit mass swimming. Danni couldn’t control the laughter, so I picked her up and carried her, running, to the room. Linda and the others caught up, opened the door and I threw the little urchin on the bed. We were changed in no time and each had a margarita in our hand, waist deep in a pool in a tropical paradise. We could see the ocean from where we stood and pledged to work out more frustration and depression the next day. We heard that the place was booked solid for the next two and a half years for his visits and shows. Wow. The faux depression, as much fun as it was, lifted and we just had a ball.

My wife, nieces and girlfriend kept me on my toes and off my feet quite a bit while we were there. I was made love to, on average, three times a day. Bed, easy chair, shower, patio, and once on the beach close to some bushes. Linda and I were alone walking. “Make love to me, Charlie.”

“OK, come on, let’s head back.”

“No, hon. Here, on the beach. Up by those bushes. We’re alone. Come on, be your wild self, lover. Take me. Right here.”

I pulled my swim shorts off, sat down and she straddled me, reaching down and finding a semi-hard erection, growing in her hand. She was wet already, so she must have been thinking about this. She slid her self down over me, hunched up into my groin with her pelvis, and we were off to the races. She kissed me and as she did, I worked my hand under her and played with her bottom, her taint, and her pucker. Teasing it with a finger set her off, which set me off. We sat there, catching our breath.

“We’ve made love, out in the open, on a beach in paradise, babe. You are so special to me. I love you. It’s like ... It’s like you’ve given me the world.”

“Anything you want, within my power, within my reach, Linda, is yours.” We kissed, donned and straightened our shorts and walked into the ocean to rinse off a bit. Our smiles were noticed back at the pool where the other three were.

Danni, always the quick wit... “Somebody has that triple F look. The Freshly Fucked Face, indeed. Hope you two had fun!”

“Stop it, Danni, we were out in the open. In public.”

“But nobody saw you?”

“Of course not.”

“HAH! You just admitted it!” Danni and Tressa laughed.

Marian shook her head. “My sister is such a dork,” she said and threw a towel at Danni.

I asked them, “You guys having fun?” I got very positive answers. “Good. I found a bush I want to visit again.” Laughter. “Seriously, I like this place, if you all want to come back. I’d say it’s definitely worth a do over. There are probably other things to do here. Anyway, that’s my vote.”

That night, we still had one more left after this before we went home, I was treated to a closeup, touchy feely, rendition of tribbing, Tressa and Danni showing me once again how it was done. This was their first time, and once Danni had her little pricklette in Tressa they started moving. Tressa had been taken over the edge for the third time when Danni came. They started to collapse, but Linda held Danni and I held Tressa, keeping them up and in each other’s arms until they regained a bit of self-control and could maintain on their own. Marian kissed each of them and told them how pretty it was to watch the two of them make love. I don’t know about ‘pretty’, but it was one of the sexiest things I’ve ever watched.

Our last night there, we went to the party they were having, the girls dressed to the nines and me with slacks and a sport coat. It wasn’t hot out, so it worked really well. Marian and Danni loved their dresses, and naturally, they fit like they were made for them, since they were. They were all lovely, and choosing to wear stockings, even though their tans were certainly progressing, kept my attention focused. I’m just a nut for a babe in hose and heels.

We only had a couple of young men, both about half sloshed, try to talk the girls into a whirl around the floor. Both met with polite ‘no’s and one accepted that. The other thought since I had four and he had none, we should split them. That didn’t go over too well, so I asked him to just leave the ladies alone. He got mad and threw on me, into my open hand. Security at the place was pretty tight, so a bouncer was there within seconds with a manager, one to escort Mr. Wonderful out and one to thank me for not making a mess. The bouncer must have told him what happened.

I was happy that that was the only incident we had on the entire trip. Once we got back to the room, everyone got undressed and Danni asked if she could help me get to sleep. Linda told her to go ahead and we all snuggled until I was humping up and coming into the little blonde girl’s mouth, feeling about ten feet tall and bulletproof. Danni climbed up on me and slept. We flew home without incident, but I called the controllers and let Linda fly the plane a bit. She said it was fun.

Once on the ground, I filled and put the plane away then we headed home. No one felt like cooking, so we stopped for dinner on the way. Linda reminded us all that we were starting lessons at the range in town Monday evening, and that the kids would meet us there for the classes. Danni was hesitant, but I had a couple of ideas for her.

Over dinner at a Mexican place we like quite a bit, we talked a little about the gun thing. “OK, peoples, you don’t have to do this. I want you to, so you can handle the guns in the house, and if you want to carry one for protection, you can. That’s it. You don’t have to. Linda may be in a position to protect herself from her mother’s boyfriend. If you guys are out and about together, it would be best if she wasn’t the only one armed. That would be best. In any case...”

“I saw a pink gun when I was shopping for them on the web, Charlie. It’s supposed to be a nice one. Here, look.” Marian stuck a phone toward me. Girl could read. It was a Kahr PM9. Yeah, she could read. I’d be happy if they all caught on that quick. They all wanted to look. Pink guns. This might not be all that bad. The damage could be extensive, in the monetary way, but I heard once you don’t shop for bargains in healthcare or parachutes. Add firearms to that. The better, the better. No two ways about that.

Sunday at home was a wonderful day. I had Marian check the long-term weather forecast and after getting a shake of her head, we decided NOT to take the cover off the pool yet. There were one or two cold spells coming in and it wasn’t quite time. I knew we were pressing it, and it’s gone both ways. A couple times we could have opened it earlier, and a couple we should have waited. No problem. We talked more about the training and summer plans and several other issues.

In any case, it was nice out and we were out a bit after noon soaking up some rays and some drinks when Marian said in a quiet voice, “If we go to Europe again, can we take Maria to Malta and to see her family in Palermo. It would be a great vacation, and I think since she ... You know ... Lost...”

Linda took over. “That’s a really nice idea. Charlie, is that something that may be possible?”

“Yes. I hate this eating out all the time, pun intended, ladies, but someone call and see if she’s working tonight. That’s only two months away. If she’s interested, we can make plans. If not, we go somewhere else. Anything is fine with me. I do know I need to go to work a little. I have some things I need to get done that don’t include stockings and heels!” I got some giggles for that.

“We all need to crack down a bit. Danni and I have senior finals coming and Tre’ Potair,” Marian said with a French accent, “has to start back next year. We all have our work to do.”

“Yes,” Danni told us, “She’s scheduled to work tonight. I asked for a reservation for six in her area at six.”

“Six?” Tressa asked.

“Yes, love. Charlie is going to want to sit her down when he offers her an all expenses paid trip to Palermo and to the last place she was with her husband. It’s going to shake her up a bit.”

“Oh, my, doll, good thinking. We’ll sit her at the far end,” Linda said, “so she doesn’t just attack him in the middle of the table and kiss his face off.” Laughter ensued. I love that sound. Girls laughing and giggling. A happy woman makes the prettiest sounds.

We sunned and turned and sunned some more. Not to say sex was getting old, it wasn’t at all, but I think all five of us were satisfied at that point, both with what we’ve had, and what we knew would be there for us any time we needed. I remember the time that Linda just came out and asked Marian to go make love with her. A natural request from a woman in love with another woman. Comfortable.

We went in at about four, showered in two sets of three. Danni stayed with both groups and did most of the washing. I’ve noticed Danni becoming more and more ... I guess the word is subservient. Always wanting to do for others and rarely taking initiative on anything. She wanted to serve. She deferred in every case to me, Linda, Tressa, even her sister and would step forward to do things for us. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it made me think we needed to keep an eye on her and keep her close. Subs, or non-equal, or non-dominant people, especially women, can be set up for abuse very easily. They can fall into it. I told myself at the time to speak to the other three about it. Just in case.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.