Liz - Cover

Liz

Copyright© 2019 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This story is dedicated to an online friend/acquaintance who really inspired the lustful side of my brain. It is based upon a few online comments that she made about herself and her fellow Latinas, but it snowballed from there. Our hero meets his Mexican ex-girlfriend in a mall and finds that she doesn't let go of love quite so easily.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Humor   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex  

I hadn’t seen or heard from Liz in a good, long while, so running into her in the mall was a bit of a shock, given how much it was out of the blue. It was also a little jolt to see the engagement ring on her left hand, not that I resented her presumed marital bliss. I hadn’t been invited to her wedding yet, but I would have been more shocked if I had. Old flames weren’t generally the sort of folks who people asked to RSVP at weddings to new people, due to the obvious risks of jealousy, infidelity, etc. in traditionally monogamous marriages at least. I had every reason to suppose that Liz would be a faithful fiancee and wife to her new man at least, although I was skeptical of her fidelity in the past.

I personally had strayed when we were together, not that either of us cheating broke us up, strange as that might seem. Whether or not Liz knew about us (I strongly suspected that she did), I found myself headlong in a steamy, kinky love affair with Aurya Samani, one of the other nurses at the same hospital. Yes, I was a male nurse, and it often led to some interesting situations. While Liz and I were never married, it was still cheating, because I never came clean about it or opened things up back then. It was a relatively dangerous situation at the time, because we worked together and thus violated workplace relationship rules at County General, too. Aurya had a boyfriend back then, too, but he chose to go back to Baghdad for some reason, whereas she stayed behind with me.

I didn’t care about Liz’s cheating ways, and she likely looked the other way herself, so what broke us up was roughly the same thing that ended Aurya’s last romance: travel. She had to go to Tijuana for some family deal and I couldn’t make it, which infuriated her enough that she stormed off and never looked back. She returned my engagement ring, too, which really annoyed me to say the least, but at least I sold it and got enough money to pay some debts and had enough left over to take Aurya out to a steakhouse dinner. Yes, it was a fucking expensive diamond ring, but then I inherited it from my favorite aunt. After this incident, however, it was an unpleasant reminder of my breakup. I just couldn’t hang onto it anymore.

“Hello, Liz,” I bit the bullet and greeted her, taking the chance that we might still not be on speaking terms.

“Hey, papi,” she blurted without realizing it, much to my surprise as well as hers.

“Um ... shouldn’t you call your fiance that, not me? I’m Jacob, your ex-boyfriend, not ... whoever your new man is,” I broke the ice as well as I could, using my best efforts at humor.

“Ryan. Yeah, he’s papi now, but so are you. You’ll always be papi to me, Jake. Always. Losing you was like a knife to the heart, or the gut, or something lower. I took quite a while to be able to even contemplate speaking to you. I just imagined the lump in my throat whenever I would try to say something. It was that damn hard for me, believe it or not. I was furious with you, livid even, but that didn’t mean a lack of affection. Hell, I was cheating on you back then, you know that I was, you were even cheating on me, and it still hurt like a throat punch to lose you,” Liz let so many honest feelings out that I was a bit shaken at first.

“Wow ... I knew that we had a hot and heavy, if rather stormy, romance, you and I, but I didn’t fully grasp the impact that it had on you. Not until just now, with you telling me such things. Do you want to grab something in the food court or Ruby Tuesday and maybe talk it over some more? This might go over easier with some grub or some wine or ... beer. Or whatever. Maybe just some calamari. For my part, I was worried that I’d stutter like a damn fool and really sound even worse, like an idiot,” I admitted, making Liz feel a bit more comfortable, as I could see in her eyes.

“Your wife won’t object, or are you still a cheater, too?” Liz inadvertently implied that she wasn’t the faithful sort yet herself.

“I married Aurya. You remember her, right? Same girl who I strayed with. Fellow nurse at County General. We now work at different hospitals, as it’s much harder to hide a marriage than an affair. Especially if half the doctors attend your very public Assyrian wedding,” I informed Liz, making her laugh a bit.

“Well, I think that I see where this is going. Aurya knows you too well to imagine that an old tiger like you has changed your stripes. But then again, you know that she’s capable of stepping out, too, don’t you? You’re a ... handsome couple, if she’s the same blonde cutie with the olive skin that I recall. Piercing grey eyes, too. It was wise, marrying her. I know that some would disagree with me there, since you’re both serial cheaters, but it’s good to know your spouse’s vices as well as their virtues, know everything about them ahead of time. It’s best to enter a marriage with your eyes wide open, wouldn’t you say?” Liz said as she gestured for the Ruby Tuesday and I took her hand to lead her there.

“I quite agree, babe. Just as you know very well, going in, that if we do sit down to eat together, it’s a date, and there’s at least a chance that I’ll jump your bones afterward,” I grinned at Liz as the cougarish hostess guided us to our spot.

“If she doesn’t jump yours, first,” Liz teased me by referring to the rather eager and buxom hostess.

“I thought that she wanted you myself, but maybe she swings both ways,” I retorted, making Liz laugh so hard that she cried.

“I do, so if you and Aurya ever want to ... you know, fool around,” Liz put her fingers on my hand, even as the pimply-faced waiter joined us.

“Hello, I’m Steve. I’ll be your server today. What can I get for you? Drinks, appetizers?” the waiter told us.

“Maybe some summer sausage? Just kidding. Calamari sounds nice, as does a margarita, if you can do that for me,” Liz ordered, enjoying the effect that she clearly had on the poor lad.

“I’ll cover that calamari, and I’ll have a Guinness myself,” I told Steve, who nodded as he tried to tear his eyes away from Liz.

“Wow, he works with waitresses, sees all kinds of pretty patrons, and he’s completely smitten with you! Did you see? That guy’s gonna hump the bed tonight, rubbing it out to my old flame,” I winked at Liz, who fanned herself as if overheated.

“Who, ‘lil ‘ol me? Well, I am still very smitten with you myself, and there’s better than even odds that I’m gonna ride you tonight, papi, so brace yourself for a rodeo. With you as the stallion, of course. This cowgirl’s about to put you on your back for at least the first round and have you for dessert. Aurya might have only a skeleton back when I’m done with you. I could well suck you dry like all of the succubi in the films, drain all of your man juices out of you, leave you a hollow shell at the end,” Liz warned me now.

“You’re in earnest?” I asked her to be clear.

“Are you kidding me? You said it yourself. This is a date. Remember what I told you years ago. I don’t have a ‘third date rule.’ I have only one rule about dates. If you’re able to get me to agree to a date, which isn’t easy at all, by any means, you’re getting some booty. I only date men who I mean to fuck in the first place. I don’t waste my time and some hapless fool’s money on dates with men who I just plan to kiss good night. Oh, no, papi, tonight, it’s gonna happen. You asked me out, knowing that I’d agree to a date with an old flame like you. You know that I’m a sucker for exes, or you should know that by now. Half of the guys that I cheated on you with were exes, at least. Some of the girls, too,” Liz stipulated, making the blood rush to my cock.

“Clearly, as hot and bothered as we were for each other, I didn’t know you as well as I thought. Not back then, at any rate. Did you, though?” I wondered openly, even as I adjusted myself with my cock stirring and my balls tightening against the fabric.

“I didn’t know that you were smart enough to wed a woman that you cheated with, something that society does its best to discourage by treating women as either ladies or skanks, a bit of a silly false dichotomy. Evidently, you agree with me about that, but I didn’t realize that, or perhaps we could have been more open about our straying, don’t you think? On some level, I feared that you were a hypocrite like so many of my exes. Apparently, you’re not, which is a major point in your favor, honey,” Liz told me as Steve brought our drinks to us.

“Hey, if there was one lesson that I took home from the failure of our love affair, it was that someone should really get to see the truth about someone before tying the knot and decide whether one can accept them. I decided that I already knew that Aurya and I were the sort with wandering eyes, and if she could accept that about me, I could do so for her. Of course, all I told her was, ‘I know everything about you and I still want you.’ She answered me, rather bluntly, ‘Then fucking marry me, ‘cause I know you inside and out, and I definitely still want you.’ I told her, ‘Alright, then, I will.’ And that was that. The rest, at the risk of being cliche, was history,” I recalled the incident where Aurya and I finally talked about our future.

“Might not be a Hallmark proposal, but it works. Certainly a better basis for a lasting marriage than most others. No whirlwind courtship. Just two cheaters finding each other and falling into bed together for life. I love it! Much more original than Ryan and me. He did the whole ‘one-knee’ thing, which was romantic, of course, but still felt very ... Hollywood or something. I accepted his proposal, anyway, the sap, because he was clearly trying to be romantic and show that he gave a damn. I was very happy to accept his ring and I slipped it on in front of him.

“I also told him that I’m a wild and wanton woman who’s a sucker for exes and old flames. I warned him that if I ran into an ex, I couldn’t promise to behave with one. I asked him if he knew what that meant. He told me that he did, and that he appreciated my honesty, as well as the fact that exes were less likely to give me AIDS or the clap than random strangers. He asked me to either tell him about it, give him some sloppy seconds, or let him watch. I also told him that I’m bi and some of my exes were women, which really turned him on there.

“That was when I knew that I really had him. He was mine. I looked him square in the eye and told him, ‘Honey, I know your secret, too. It’s not that well kept. You should go for it if you wish. You shouldn’t live with regrets or unmet needs.’ I pointed to a blonde model in a magazine and put on a blonde wig before dragging him out of there so fast that he barely had time to pay the check and tip the waitress. That whole night, I rode him like a bronco and left him limping his way to breakfast in the morning. I knew that he was fantasizing that I was a blonde. I didn’t care. I made my point and we walked into the fire together, eyes open as you said,” Liz related her story, even as Steve brought the calamari.

“Yeah, that’s my Liz. For the record, I’m sorry about not making that trip with you. I know that it meant a lot to you. If there’s any true regret in my heart and mind, it’s about the way that you and I ended over that business. It was a combination of not having enough personal and vacation time saved up in advance and also a reluctance to be away from Aurya. I wanted, quite frankly, to have both you around and available to me, and that’s not always a reasonable expectation. You have family. You need them and they need you. I just ... I was perhaps never going to be able to go, but at least I should have showed some understanding of your situation,” I apologized to Liz, as I felt that I had been wrong in some ways.

“Shhhh ... I was mad at you back then, but I get it now. It still sucked, because I missed you the whole time, wanted to call you from my tia’s house, tell you how much I loved you and needed you ... but I get it now. You were caught up in the rush of passion that happens in a brand new love affair. It was a powerful choke hold of emotions and a wave of lust, love, attachment, addictive, even. I’m just pleased that what you had together was real and not just a fling, though there’s nothing wrong with a simple tryst. I’m happy for both of you, that it lasted beyond that intoxicating first stage where it’s all heat and little else,” Liz put her finger to my lips.

“So ... we’re really doing this. We’re about to have an affair, you and me. We’re about to become lovers again,” I reacted to the significance of the leap that we were about to take as exes.

“Papi, we’ve always been lovers, since the first time that we started. We just needed a little time apart. We never really ended, not if you think about it, and if you asked Aurya, she would agree with me, I think. That’s how she knew what kind of man she married. You’re just not the sort of man who discards women. You stray, but you don’t toss us aside like junk mail or used condoms. That’s not a bad thing, you know. It just means that you love your ladies and you really care for us, really want us for who we are, not simply cum storage. Though, of course, I’ll always be your cum slut and you know it,” Liz told me that last part with a wink.

“Always?” I asked incredulously.

“Always. From the day that we met until the day that the Devil tells me that I’m not welcome in Hell because I’m too wild and crazy for even him. I’ll end up in Limbo because they can’t find another place to put me and I’ll just spend eternity jilling off as much as I wish,” Liz ran her tongue across her lips, proving that she used lipstick and gloss that didn’t smear or wear off.

“So, what does Ryan think of that?” I asked, being truly curious where that left her fiance.

“Oh, I’m his, too. Always. Once I’ve become a man’s cum whore, I’m his cum whore for life. Which is why I don’t just become any man’s cum whore. It’s a real commitment, you know. It’s a serious business, taking on a new booty call. I have to be ready to drop pretty much anything to spread my thighs and cheeks for a man. Or a woman in some cases. Once that happens, unless you’ve done one of the unthinkable things that get you cut off forever, I’m really at your beck and call, though I’m still my own woman. Sadly, I haven’t always communicated that very well.

“Still, that’s another reason that I was afraid to contact you. I had to give Ryan and me a chance to know each other intimately first and part of me feared that you’d try to stop that out of jealousy. Or that he might resent it so early in our relationship. I know, sounds crazy, but that’s me,” Liz clarified, even as she dug into her calamari and even fed me some of mine.

“Hey, I dare you to give your panties to Steve,” I challenged Liz, changing topics so that she could stop focusing on how weird she sounded.

“Alright,” Liz took me up on my dare and slid her satin thong down under the table to hand to our waiter even as he returned to take our order, “it smells like my butt crack, but he might actually like that.”

“I would if I were him, I know that much. Your ass is a dessert in its own right,” I licked my lips to make my point.

“Keep that up, and I’ll rape you in the men’s room,” Liz threatened me, to which I responded by repeating said action to call her bluff.

“Excuse us, Steve. I have to carry out my threat. Here’s my thong for your trouble and discretion,” Liz told Steve as she dragged me off to the men’s room and pushed me inside one of the stalls.

Yes, I was physically strong enough to resist Liz, but why would I? She had my pants down and my cock buried in her throat before I found my words, and they all came out as groans instead. My ex wanted me to fuck her mouth and I did so with gusto, sensing her wishes. She proved me right by fondling my balls as she sucked my dick. Liz basically inhaled my prick, welcoming the chance to show me that she meant business and was in earnest about servicing me for life.

“Always,” Liz told me between sucking and licking me, grabbing my ass to make it clear to me that she was done playing around.

“Always what?” I asked her while stroking her hair and enjoying her mouth on my cock.

“I’m always yours. You’re always papi, honey. Always. Never doubt or forget that again,” Liz declared as she rose just long enough to lift her dress and bend over for me in the stall, “fuck me. Right here, right now. Bareback. Right here in the stall.”

I wasn’t one to refuse an offer like that from a drop-dead gorgeous Latina, to be sure, so I slid my thick rod inside her juicy, dripping wet cunt. She smelled like Heaven, making me want to eat her out and taste every part of her flesh once I had her properly fucked. I rammed her deep, driving my prick as far into her slippery twat as I could push it. I shoved her roughly against the stall wall and pounded her sweet gash for every last stroke that I give her. She moved those magical hips, too, pushing back with her delicious bottom against my body as we fucked in a public men’s room.

“Always mine, Liz? Always? Swear it! On your saints, their bones, whatever is sacred to you. I want to know that you’re my cum slut for good. I want to know that I can show up with Aurya at your front door someday, carry you to your master bedroom, and fuck you right on your marriage bed in full view of your hubby and my wife. I want to know that you’ll let me bareback you whenever I call you, whether it’s four pm or four am. I want to know that I can raid your bachelorette party and fuck you right in front of your bridesmaids and the strippers. I want to know that I can then send you home in the morning with barely hours to prepare for your wedding, still smelling of sex, my cum dripping down your thighs as you take your vows,” I challenged Liz, testing her limits to see if she had any.

“Yes ... yes to all of that! Do me whenever you wish! Fuck this pussy and this mouth and this ass whenever and wherever you want it!” Liz shocked me with her sincerity and desperate need for me, “now that you’re back in my life, I can’t give you up! Ryan will understand. I know that he will! Just don’t ask me not to do those things for him, because I have to do them for him, too.”

“Never. I’d never ask you not to do those things for Ryan, too. He deserves the same rights to your pussy, doesn’t he? To your sweet, luscious ass. Your wet, hungry mouth. Your soft, cool lips. Your smooth, sweaty, dusky breasts. Your earthy, sensual skin. You’re gonna make one helluva wife. I can tell that much. You go all out for a man, Gods bless you. We’ll just have to share your steamy passions, your powerful lusts that drive you to give your all to a man who you love,” I told Liz as I pushed my dick in and out of her twat in feverish desire.

“Yes, share me. Share me with Ryan, as I’ll gladly share you with Aurya. It’s just how things are. Maybe we can, we should set them up together, too. She’s a blonde. He’s weak in the knees around blondes. He’d go for it in a hurry. Maybe she would enjoy a chance to spread her wings, too,” Liz panted as I thrust deeper into her needy, soaking wet cunt.

“No maybe about that, baby. Aurya would spread her legs for a man like that so fast that she could wrap them around his waist before he knew what hit him. A man who showed so much love and understanding for his dear wife’s needs and yet also made sure to pursue what he liked, that’s exactly what she’d go for, naturally. We should do it. We should set up a wife-swapping tryst or two, see what comes of it, for us and our lovers, too,” I asserted as I humped Liz harder, knowing fully well what my beloved wife was like.

Liz’s buttocks felt heavenly in my hands, too, as I rubbed them and even slapped them while fucking her sloppy snatch. She groaned and moaned as she creamed herself around my cock, her juices leaking freely onto me and down her thighs without any panties to slow them down. I kissed the back of her neck rather passionately, letting her know exactly how I still felt about her. She gasped, sighed, cursed, swore, and thrust back at me with enthusiastic strokes that reflected the full range of her need for my throbbing prick inside her drenched slit.

“Here, let me call Ryan,” Liz grabbed her phone and dialed her husband, “Honey, I met up with an old flame, and you know what that means. Right now, we’re a men’s room stall at a Ruby Tuesday’s and he’s screwing me within an inch of my life. He’s gonna cum inside me soon, I think. Bareback. No rubber to stop anything at all. Tell me, do you want him to do that inside me?”

“Yes... , “ Ryan groaned as he recovered from shock, “Damn it, Liz, you got me hard all over again! Yes, damn it, Liz, let him cum in your sweet pussy and fill it with his seed, so I can get his sloppy seconds!”

I chuckled as I texted Aurya a picture of Liz’s tramp stamp and bare ass, captioning it with the words, “This is Liz. Remember her? I’m raw dogging her right now. Want me to creampie her?”

The response was almost instant, “Hell, yes. Do me proud, stud. Knock that slut up for me and send her home to hubby with your hot jizz inside her slick twat. Just don’t wash your cock.”

“Just do it, papi. Stick me good and hard. Fill me up! Knock me up! Shoot it balls deep in me! Give me that fucking baby bump!” Liz tightened up on me as she felt some brief hesitation, so I erupted, spilling my seed inside her yummy snatch.

“Alright, let’s get back to the table before we get Steve in trouble,” I laughed as we dressed back up, though I honored Aurya’s wishes by leaving Liz’s pussy juices on my dick.

Steve looked a little worried as we returned, but sure enough, we ordered an entree, being especially hungry now. I always got the munchies after sex, it was natural due to the burned calories, and Liz looked as if she had worked up an appetite, too. Besides, eating slowed down the effects of booze, which was good since I still had to drive home. I didn’t wish for a DUI, after all. I chuckled as Steve’s bulge drew attention from the hostess, who must have been aware of what happened, because instead of lecturing or scolding the waiter, she took his hand and led him to the same bathroom to have her way with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.