Young Fern Revised - Cover

Young Fern Revised

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 3

What tomorrow brought.


Edited by Richard

Fern knocked on my back door and stood there with the morning light shining behind her. I could see straight through her nightie and her cute figure was breathtaking. Her long, slim legs looked even longer due to the shortness of the nightie.

“I’m not wearing any panties Uncle Mike, can you tell?” she asked.

“Oh, I can tell. With the sun behind you, you look almost naked.”

“Almost, that’s not good enough for a naked breakfast.” And with that, she pulled off her only covering.

If I hadn’t been stiff before I was now, and adjusted myself in my boxers. I stood there with a coffee in hand and watched, as she walked with a sexy strut over, took my coffee from me, sat at the breakfast bar, and sipped. “Yuk. This needs more sugar.”

“That’s because it was made for me, not my coffee stealing neighbor.” I said as I poured myself another. I got the sugar bowl down from the cupboard. She dropped two spoon full’s into her cup, and then took a sip. “Better.”

“This is a naked breakfast remember so take the boxers off and sit.”

I slipped out of my boxers and my cock soared out in front of me. She took it in hand and stroked it a little. Her tiny hand looked so small, wrapped around my stiff dick. “You’re bigger than Dad. Did I mention that?”

“Yes.” I took her hand away, “and if you don’t stop that, I’ll never get to drink this.” She giggled.

I sat on the stool next to her, asked her how her Dad was this morning, and how’s he was coping with the plaster on his ankle.

“Oh, he’s sore. Last night after you left, he struggled to get up the hall and into bed. He was a bit smelly so I offered to give him a bath, but he was in pain. So I helped him undress and then gave him a wash with a damp cloth. He seemed to enjoy that bit and soon forgot about his pain. He took a pain pill and was soon asleep. I heard him moaning later in the night and went into his room. He was lying on top of his sheets and tossing and turning so I got another pill and gave it to him. It knocked him out till this morning. It was so funny, I went in to check on him and he was lying there naked with a stiff cock and snoring away. Those pills really work well.”

“You and your Dad are very open with each other aren’t you?”

She stood and put an arm around my waist as I sat and sipped my coffee. I spun on the stool and faced her, pulling her into me so she was standing between my open legs, and I held her close.

“Yeah, we don’t keep any secrets from each other. He gave me the Birds and the Bees lecture and showed me what a cock looked like. We kiss and cuddle and I tease him a lot. If he gets hard while we hug, I just push it out of the way if we’re naked, or adjust his cock if he’s wearing shorts. It’s never been a big deal. After He caught me using a carrot as a dildo, he bought me a proper one and got me on the pill. He made me wait for a whole month, and then we made love for the first time the other night, and he made my first time special.”I wasn’t shocked to hear that she and her Dad had sex, having such an open relationship, it was bound to happen.

“Well, I think you’re very special to have such a loving relationship with your Dad.” I stood up and we hugged. She stepped back and looked at my cock sticking out. She held it, pointing it down, till it bounced back up and slapped my belly, she giggled.

“I want you to come over to our place and I’ll make you breakfast. Come on.” And she started to drag me towards the door. “Wait, I’ll get some shorts on.”I said

“Don’t bother no one will see us, if we take the side gate.”

It felt good walking naked. I felt free. Not to mention that she was still holding my cock. This felt really good.

“Coffee?” she asked as we walked in the back door.

“Yes please, and toast if you going to go all out.”

I sat at their meals table and watched her busy herself around the kitchen. Fern was more fawn like as she skipped, and danced around, and got breakfast together.

After eating, she wanted to check on her Dad. He was still out of it, and naked, with a morning wood.

Fern giggled and stepped up to the side of the bed. She took his cock in hand and wiggled it about saying “Daddy, time to have breakfast.” He groaned.

She got on the bed and straddled his hips, pointing his cock straight up, and stroked it. “Daddy, wake up.”

She wriggled down so she could take his stiff cock into her mouth and sucked it for a while. He moaned and tried to get more of his cock into her mouth, but didn’t wake.

As she knelt there, I stroked my cock. She saw what I was doing and smiled. I moved up behind her, patted her round bottom, sliding my fingers into her gash, and started pumping two in and out while she blew her Dad. He was the first one to cum, and she sprayed his chest with cum. She then, after catching her breath, moved down the bed and stood, bent over at the waist while still looking up the bed at her Dad.

“Fuck me Uncle Mike.”

I slipped into her tight little snatch, and slowly pumped my cock in and out. Tom was now so comfortable that he started to snore. “Watch me Daddy. Watch how Uncle Mike fucks your daughter with his big old cock.”She was getting wetter and wetter so I pumped faster and faster driving in to her. She stiffened and came, flooding my cock with her warm juice. She pulled off me and spun around. She was taking me in her mouth, and sucking for all she was worth. Tasting her own juices seemed to spur her on. Seeing this little cutie down there sitting on the end of the bed, and lovingly looking up at me, was all it took for me to fill her little mouth to overflowing. She did her best to swallow it all, letting only a couple of dribbles escape her lips, and run down her chin. I stood on wobbly legs, held out my arms and took her into a hug.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.