Young Fern Revised
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Edited by Richard

Last weekend Fern came to breakfast and we became closer as friends and neighbors.

I was sitting on the back deck as I do having a morning coffee and this morning I was naked and soaking up the Sun. I knew that Fern and her Dad were going to be at their rental place cleaning it up in preparation for the carpet layers to come in on Monday and they were the only neighbors that were close enough to be able to see into my back yard.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, dropping my cap down over my eyes. It wasn’t too long after that I heard a foot fall and looked up to see Fern standing beside my lounge chair and smiling. “Don’t get burned Uncle Mike, especially down there.”She said and pointed at my cock and giggled. I relaxed back and admired my neighbor. She was dressed in shorts and T shirt showing her long legs and developing breasts pointing her shirt out with no bra. “What are you doing? I thought you’d be with your Dad at the rental.

“Oh we will be going soon Dad wanted to ask you if you’d watch the house while we’re gone. We should be back by lunch time.”

“Sure no problem how’s the place coming along?”

“It smells of fresh paint and saw dust. It’s yucky. But I get to play outside when all the sweeping is done. Dad has finished the Hot Tub but not the surrounding decking. So I might soak in the tub and wash off all the dust.”She rocked back and forth on her heels and kept glancing at my cock. It twitched at the attention and grew an inch.

I loved how she would act and speak in a cute little girl voice it complemented her height and her height mislead her true her age. Today she had her hair in pigtails deliberately trying to look younger, so cute. I bet she had all the male teachers at her school wrapped around her little finger.

I remember when I was in High School we had a teacher that was less than 5’ tall and was often mistaken for a student because she dressed in a similar fashion.

Fern looked at the Tanning oil beside the lounge and picked it up. She looked over towards her house then back. Let me help you. She knelt beside me at my waist and unscrewed the top and squirted oil over my belly. “I love how your skin is so warm and your smooth, well except for this.” and she ran her hand through my pubes. She oiled my chest and my arm and by this time my cock was stiff and she would bump into it as she oiled me up. “I’ll let you do this bit.” And she took my hand and wrapped it around my stiff tool. I pointed myself straight up and slowly stroked it in front of her. She moved down and oiled my legs never taking her eyes off my erection and my stroking.

She bit her bottom lip and getting more confidence pointed at my balls. “Can I touch you there?” she asked.

“Oh God yes.” I said, and took my hand away from my throbbing cock to watch her. Still with oily hands she gently fondled my balls. “They’re bigger than Daddy’s but not as hairy, Daddy’s hairy everywhere.”

She moved her hand up to my cock and inspected it, tilting her head from side to side. I made it twitch in her hand and she giggled and stroked me. I was leaking Precum and she saw a drop fall to my belly.She ran her hand over the purple head in a teasing way and looked at the hole at the end then rubbed the head in the Precum drop squishing it all over. I could feel her breath on my cock head and put my hand on the back of her head. She kissed the head and opened her mouth just as I was coming. “I’m going to come.” I warned, but it was too late she had a mouth full of cum and sat up straight beside the lounge with a shocked look on her face.

“Sorry.” I said. “I got a little excited.”

She had cheeks puffed out and a dribble of cum running down her chin. She swallowed then smacked her lips together. “I always like yourtaste” she said and caught the drip on her chin with a finger and sucked it off. “You taste nicer than Dad, but that’s our secret. OK?” I nodded and smiled.

Then we heard her Dad calling and I quickly pulled on my Speedos and walked to the side gate with her. Her dad was standing by his truck which was loaded down with gear and ladders.

“Hello” he waved. “Got a bit more to do than I planned but shouldn’t take too long I hope. I call you if I’m going to be late.” Fern pulled on my arm till I leant over and she kissed me then ran up and jumped in the truck and they were off. She waved and yelled out “Love you Uncle Mike.”

Later around 3 the phone rang and it was Fern. “Hello” I said.

“Hi, it’s me we, won’t be able to make it back tonight and Dad wanted to let you know that we’ll be sleeping here tonight.” Oh wait here’s Dad. I heard the phone drop to the ground and Fern say sorry.Then Dan was on the phone. “Hi, we are going to stay here tonight. I’ve ordered Pizza and we will probably be finished up by tomorrow if all goes well. Thanks again for looking after the house. You’ll have to come out and look at the place. It’s coming along great. Plumbing and Electrical got passed by the inspectors, now carpet on Monday, and landscaping next week, and that’s it done.”

“WOW. You’ll have to have a house warming party.” I said

“That’s a great idea. I’ll let you know the date.Thanks again, bye.”

Fern’s view point

We got to the house about 9 o’clock and I helped Daddy get the stuff for cleaning out of the truck. I started to sweep the floors while Daddy finished installing a walk-In-robe in the bedroom. It was hot, and Daddy had stripped down to his shorts. By the time we were finished we were both sweating and the dust had stuck to our skin. We had a mini bar-fridge set up in the kitchen and it was full of cool water and Soda’s. I took him one and he downed it straight away.

“You look hot and you’re dusty.Why don’t you strip off and jump in the hot tub. It’s not switched on so it’s more of a plunge pool but it will cool you off.”

“Yea.” I said and wiped off my top and shorts. I stood there and watched his eyes travel up and down my body. It excited me to see the lust in his eyes and the bulge in his shorts. “I’ll be along shortly. Take some towels with you.” He said.

I turned at the door and looked over my shoulder at him and saw him adjust his cock in his shorts till it was pointed to the side. His eyes looked down at my bum.

Out the back, Dad had made a deck that went along the back of the house, and a pergola over the six person Spa/Hot Tub. The decking went straight up to the edge of the tub so you could sit on the deck and have your legs hanging down in the water. I lowered myself into the water and gasped at the coolness. Being short I had the water up to my chin when I stood on the bottom. Sitting on the seating under the water I started to cool off. The back yard went another half mile to the creek that bordered the yard on two sides. There were some old farm sheds still standing down there next to what Dad called the bush block that ran another mile before it reached the fence of the nearest neighbor.

I dipped my head in the water and rinsed my hair then lay back with my head resting on the edge of the Tub and my feet floating out in front of me.

Dad came out and stood, watching me float there. He had opened a beer and had a sip. “You look comfy, finish all the sweeping?” He asked.

“Yep all done hop in its pretty cold but you get used to it.”I said. He handed me his beer and turned away to drop his shorts. He was hairy everywhere. All over his back arms and legs. He turned back and sat down before taking a deep breath and dropping down in the water. “Ahh. That’s cold.”

He started to brush off the dirt and dust using his hands and I stood up in the middle and helped. I could do with a little soap here I thought, wait; we do have some soap in with the cleaning stuff. “I’ll be right back” I said and hopped out. Just in the kitchen I found what I was looking for and went back. I jumped in and asked Dad to stand in the middle while I squirted some soap on him. “This is easier and the dirt is coming off better now too.”

He was doing his chest and arms so I started on his back. I got down to his Bum and gave his cheeks a squeeze playfully. I did as much as I could reach down his legs and told him to sit on the side of the Tub. I moved to stand in between his spread legs that still dangled in the water. The water was cold and his cock was small as I washed his legs. I stood on the seating and splashed the soapy areas that still clung to his hairy chest.

He pulled me to himself and put his arms around me and squeezed my bottom. “Pay back. Ha. Ha. Ha.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.