Young Fern Revised - Cover

Young Fern Revised

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 1

Fern, the young girl next door loves breakfast with her Uncle Mike.


My next door neighbor, Tom was a handyman and made a very good living out of it doing what most of us had no hope of starting, finishing or completing. Every chance he got he would head off to an old house he was doing up, spending most weekends there and a whole lot of money. He said he could see that this project would bring in much needed revenue when finished and rented out. I couldn’t see it.

He and his daughter, Fern had moved next door when his wife had divorced him and acquired the family home in the settlement. His wife was found to be unfit to keep their daughter and had married and moved away up north.

I had been more fortunate following my divorce and, with the help of a good divorce lawyer, left the cheating bitch with as little as possible. Tom and I would regularly get together over a beer or two and toast our freedom.

I’m 35 and 6’2” and coach the local football club, just to keep myself busy and fit. I work from home as an accountant and find that I’m kept quite busy.

I was having my usual morning coffee on my back veranda when Tom yells out from the fence line. “Mike, I’m heading out to the rental. Could you keep an eye on the place? Won’t be long. Fern’s here but she’s still asleep. I’ve left her a note on the kitchen table. Thanks mate.”

I had to laugh. Typical. Must be important to get him to rush off like that. Oh well, I had nothing better to do this weekend.

I popped over to their house and added to the note Tom had left, that if Fern wanted she could come over and I would make her some breakfast. I then went up the short hall to check on her and peaked into her room. She was sprawled out on her bed with the covers pushed down and off the end of the bed. Lying in what must have been last year’s nightie that was way too small for her budding figure. It had ridden up along her petite frame and was only just covering her small mounds of breasts exposing a flat tummy of porcelain whiteness and a pair of small lacy panties.

At 4’6” she was almost all legs with long dark brown hair down to her narrow, boyish hips. Pale skin and blue eyes made a pretty package that both Tom and I had commented on and mused over every time she would parade about in her latest style of shorts or tops, or showing off her latest gymnastic move.

I remember Tom saying, “Going to have my hands full with that one in the not too distant future.”

I immediately thought that I’d love to have my hands full of that lovely little girl now and in the future. Then I wondered if that wasn’t what Tom was meaning in a not too subtle way. Hmm.

I stood there inhaling her freshness and enjoying the softness of all the skin on view. She rolled on to her front and I was awarded with the view of the nicest, little butt ever. Especially as her knickers had ridden up into her crack while she slept and looked for all the world like a thong.

I exhaled, and realized I had been holding my breath whilst staring at this delight to the eyes.

With a sigh I turned and headed home and straight to the bathroom where I stroked one off in about 10 seconds and had a huge mess to clean up on the bathroom sink.

I was in the kitchen making toast when there was a knock at the back door and I heard the screen door open and close. I turned just in time to be met with a hug from Fern. Still wearing what she had slept in. Now being so short, she only came up to about my waist so her head was pressed into my crutch and her hands were both on my butt cheeks pulling her face even closer to my steadily growing hard-on.

As was her custom, being short, she kissed my lower stomach, just above my waist line and never being too shy to voice her feelings, she said that she loved the way I smelled, giggle. I wondered if she smelled my recent cum. She went on telling me about what she planned to do for the rest of the holidays and the friends she would see, now and then planting small kisses on my tummy. All this time bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet and hugging me tightly. Excited? Just a little.

I hadn’t planned for her to arrive this early and was still dressed for sleep in my loose fitting boxers, it being warm for this time of the year.

My cock had swelled to a chubby as soon as I saw her in her PJ’s and was now a full on hard-on with all the hugs and kisses, and now my cock head was just starting to poke over the top of my boxers. She kissed my waist again in her exuberance and it landed right on the tip of my cock. I inhaled my breath and held it, not knowing what to do or say. She had, for her part, stopped with her lips resting on my swollen and leaking knob. Precum was leaking from the tip and spilling out and onto her pursed lips. We stayed like this for what felt like ages as my cock pulsed and leaked.

I tried to stay calm and talk normally about her plans for the morning, but it came out in a higher pitch than normal and, and she giggled. I relaxed and she held me tighter, even caressing my arse with her small hands. I looked down to see her stick out her tongue and lick up the Precum that had coated her lips and chin and lick my knob clean. She turned her head to the side and exhaled a big sigh. Her head still pressed to my pulsating cock. She had to have felt it throb.

I put my hands on the back of her head, resting them there and pressing my cock to the side of her face for a moment then moving down to hold the straps of her loose and very thin top, showing her that I wasn’t upset with her.

I was surprised when she sprang away and announced, “Let’s make it a naked breakfast.” and crossing her hands in front of herself, she lifted her top off and over her head. She then posed for me, resting one hand on her hip, tilting her head to the side and grinning up at me.

She was a delight to the eyes. She stood there glowing in the knowledge that what she was doing was a little naughty but loving the stunned look on my face. She had a slim waist and tiny, just budding breasts with rose pink nipples. I said. “You look lovely.”

She looked at my cock and said. “Let me help you.” and slowly stepped closer, putting both of her small hands on the sides of my boxers and gently pulling them down past my hips and thighs till they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them. My cock, having a will of its own, lowered, as my boxers were lowered and came to rest pointing at her nose. She playfully kissed the knob.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.