Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 88

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 88 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“When all is said and done, the weather and love are the two elements about which one can never be sure.”
—Alice Hoffman, Here on Earth


A LITTLE SNOW STARTED FALLING by the time Rachel left Sunday afternoon. We spent some time studying together after we’d had breakfast. Pey hugged us both when the family got home from church then got her own books and sat to read while we studied. It was nice to have the three of us just cuddled in the living room with our books open. We all had lunch together and then Rachel went home. I had a shitload of reading to do for US History and English. Ms. Grayson had given us a full outline of Personal Financial Responsibility for the semester and part of it was to file an income tax return. I hadn’t even thought about it, but I had a couple thousand I had to file tax on. Of course, when I filed there wouldn’t be a tax because it was under the limits and I was a dependent but it was the first income tax form I’d file in this world. So I thought. Welcome to flat tax, Jacob. Things were different than I remembered.

I joined the family to watch a movie and eat popcorn Sunday night. It was nothing special as far as the movie went. Some brilliant teen girls who were an international elite spy circle by night and normal ditzy high school girls by day. I guess it was supposed to make it okay to like science and makeup at the same time.

I was up and dressed for a cold weather run at five-thirty when I looked out the front window for Nanette’s car. What a mess! There had to be at least six inches of snow and it was still falling. I figured I’d just go back to bed because there was no way Nanette was going to drive her Beetle in this. That’s when the lights turned into our driveway. I ran out and jumped in her car, which was still cold. She threw it in reverse and skidded out into the street.

“I didn’t think...”

“Hush. I need to concentrate,” she snapped at me.

In the old days, the Beetle was a rear engine, rear wheel drive, air cooled car. Not so the newer Beetles. She’d told me a bit about her precious car on previous trips and this was transverse mounted front engine with front wheel drive. Once she got it moving, she didn’t even pause at the intersection and swung into her drive and straight into the open garage without ever having touched the brakes until we were inside. She shut off the engine and the garage door rolled down.

“I take it we aren’t running this morning,” I said as I took a deep breath and exhaled.

“Are you crazy? I almost texted you and told you to walk. I half expected we would walk part of the way regardless.” I followed her inside from the garage and she stopped to take off her shoes in the mudroom. I followed suit. When I stood up from taking off my shoes she was practically toe-to-toe with me.

“We might have to find an alternate form of exercise today,” she whispered as her arms wrapped around my neck.

“Nanette, are you sure?” I asked.

“I’m sure I’m not driving to The Plex to run. Anything else depends on what you do in the next three seconds.” I didn’t let the clock start ticking. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard and deep.

“Make love to me, Nanette,” I said.

“Now I’m sure.”

She led me past the kitchen and down the hall to her bedroom before turning to kiss me again.

“I don’t know why this has happened to me but I know I want you,” she said. “You’re half my age. Less. And all I want is to be naked in bed with you.”

“You’ve heard me talk about past life memories,” I said. “In my head, I’m twice your age. Let’s take the average.”

It wasn’t quite frantic, but it didn’t take long before I was holding naked Nanette in my arms, huddled under a thick comforter in her bed. The talking stage of our relationship was past. We kissed. We touched. Like with Rachel, we didn’t waste time with oral sex or trying to get each other off before the main event. But she left no question that this was something she wanted when she rolled me onto my back and mounted me.

“Oh, God! Yes! I’ve wanted this for months. And I still can’t believe I’m doing it.”

“You could have had me any time, Nan. I’ve wanted you for just as long,” I said. I pushed up into her.

“I’m not a teenager, Jacob. It might take me longer to peak than your other girlfriends. But I’m here and I’m happy. If you come before I’m ready, we’ll just keep going when you’re ready. You don’t need to hold back,” Nanette said.

The position was good for me when it comes to having more stamina. It takes me longer when the girl is on top. I didn’t think it would make much difference when I felt the wet glove of Nanette’s pussy close around my shaft. I ran my hands up her smooth lean torso and stroked her nipples with my thumbs. Nanette hadn’t any body fat and that included her breasts. She might even be smaller in the chest than Beca. I wondered how our littlest girlfriend would take not being chairman of the itty-bitty titty club. Nanette moaned.

“I didn’t think I was ever going to do this again,” she sighed. “There comes a time, after so much disappointment, that a woman just gives up and locks that part of herself away. You found the key.”

“Nanette, I love your body. I love how strong you are and how fit. You’ve done so much for me and now this. I think I’ve fallen in love with you,” I breathed. She slammed down on me and moaned—maybe not an earth-shaking orgasm, but it certainly shook me.

After another small orgasm, we rolled and Nanette welcomed me on top of her. She put her left leg on my shoulder, opening herself as I sank in deeper.

“It’s a good thing we’ve practiced this stretch so frequently,” she giggled. That little giggle vibrated right through my cock and up my spine. I thrust forward more vigorously and she moaned. “Yes. Do it. Hard. Push.”

I followed her directions and could tell she was building to a much bigger climax than previously. When it hit, nothing I could do could hold back the gush from my balls. We collapsed together and kissed over and over.

“I don’t want this to end,” I said. “I have to go home and get ready for school.”

“Dummy! School’s been canceled,” Nanette laughed. “I wouldn’t have done this without knowing we had time.”

“But, then...” She reached for her phone and tapped out a message in a flash.

“There. I texted your mother to let her know that you are safe and I’m not driving you home until the weather clears.”

“You have my mother’s number?”

“On speed dial.”

“Um ... now what?” She was texting again.

“Just letting Rachel and Livy know where we are. I don’t think we’ll be alone all day. But we have a while. Let’s pop in the shower and I’ll get us some breakfast. Now that I remember what sex with a man was like, I’m thinking I’ll want to do it some more.”


I pulled on my sweatpants after we got out of the shower. We hadn’t tried to make love while we got cleaned up but we did a lot of kissing and exploring of each other’s bodies. Nanette stood about five-four and had brown hair, brown eyes, brown nipples, and dark brown pubic hair. She was all woman.

“I keep plucking the gray hairs out of my pussy,” she laughed as I bent down to kiss it. “In a few years, I’ll be as bare down there as your teen girlfriends.”

“They aren’t all bare,” I said. “Rachel and Livy trim a little for their bikinis but don’t shave. Joan has a landing strip. I don’t think Beca ever grew hair. And Brittany ... mmm.”

“Brittany cuts it short or it would overflow her panties,” Nanette laughed. “While her aunt shaves everything bare. Jacob, I didn’t come to you first.”

“What?”

“I won’t say I’ve made love to all our girlfriends but I couldn’t allow myself to become intimately involved at all without knowing I could live with them. When I was growing up, we were still in a very much traditional marriage world. One man, one woman. Eventually, it became any two people but one man/one woman was still the norm. Those of us who were bisexual and wanted to play with our girlfriends laughed that it was just girls helping each other out a little. Usually, because our men were so inept at it.”

She pulled on a pair of panties and a T-shirt and we went to the kitchen to fix some breakfast. In a few minutes, fresh coffee was ready and the smell of bacon filled the air.

“So, you’re saying you’ve already been with each of the girlfriends?” I said.

“Like I said, Sophie and I have only spoken over the phone and Emily and I have had way too little time together. While you and Rachel were cozied up yesterday morning, I was spending a lovely morning with Joan and Beca. I need to be really careful around Brittany. Really, Jacob, I know it’s a long time to wait but until she’s sixteen she’s a real danger to me,” Nanette said.

“She’d never hurt you,” I said.

“Not intentionally. I know she was the instigator with Sophie. She’s a mischievous little brat who wants everything she wants when she wants it. Which doesn’t mean I don’t love her. It just means we need to be really careful. How did I ever get hooked up with a bunch of teenagers?” she laughed.

“I’m so glad you did,” I said. “Nanette, we all want you to be part of our pod.”


After breakfast, we weren’t in a big hurry to get back to bed. That was kind of different than being with my high school girlfriends. When we had precious time alone, we tended to use every second to be naked and loving. Nanette and I sat on her sofa with fresh cups of coffee and talked about the difference between our lives and how difficult it was to have a relationship that ‘spanned generations’, as she put it. Technically, she was right. She was only a year or two younger than my mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.