Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 80

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 80 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart. And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you’ll never see again.”
—Neil Gaiman, Fragile Things: Short Fictions and Wonders


I STOPPED SO SUDDENLY, Desi ran into my back. It was a good thing she wrapped her arms around me or I might have fallen flat. In front of me were three of my girlfriends, wearing panties. And nothing else. The bed had been turned down. The lights were low and I noted the candles were all fakes. I was certain fire laws prohibited candles in a room.

If there ever comes a time when you want three teenage girls standing in front of you in nothing but their panties, these are the three you should choose. Rachel with her beautiful tight bosom and hard nipples begging to be sucked on. Livy, who seldom wore a bra unless she was playing a sport to protect her round champagne glass mounds with almost transparent nipples perched upon them. And Beca. My God! I’d seen her breasts before. I’d touched those rosy nipples. But seeing them just displayed with her bare from the waist up and not wearing much below sucked the blood out of my head. I thought I’d faint.

“What... ?”

“Terms of the auction,” Rachel said softly. “Witnesses to the virgin sacrifice and indebtedness of the high bidder.”

“You’re not really going to ... um ... check to see...”

“Easy, Jacob,” Desi said. “A girl should have attendants for her deflowering. I chose the ones who had already been down there for a close look before. And besides, if someone is getting me ready for you, someone should be getting you ready for me, right?”

“Yeah. I mean, I just never imagined we’d have company.” I was still light-headed when Rachel put her lips against mine as Beca kissed Desi. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t agree to while Rachel is kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and clutched her like my life preserver as she breathed life back into my lungs.

Livy started helping undress me and Rachel slipped over to help Beca with Desi. Livy’s method was to remove an article of clothing and then kiss and lick any skin it revealed. I quickly lost track of whatever was happening to Desi as Livy proved to be a master at edging me.

Rachel returned to kiss me and Livy dissolved away to help Beca with Desi. At least that’s what I thought she’d do. Suddenly, my cock was sliding into a hot wet mouth and I gasped, nearly ready to erupt. I reached down to the long silky locks and froze. I won’t profess to be able to identify each of my lovers by the slightest touch but there are certain characteristics that are a dead give-away. One of them is size. Only one girlfriend had the delicate features and petite frame of the one sucking my cock.

“Bec? Beca? God, honey, if you keep that up ... You don’t have to do that. Beca...”

She crawled up my frame, rubbing my bare cock across her breasts and stomach as she climbed to kiss me.

“It wasn’t yucky, was it?” she whispered.

“No! God, no! But you don’t have to do things that repulse you just because you are my girlfriend. I love you. Just like you are.”

She giggled and kissed me again while rubbing against me. “It’s the only cock I’ve ever actually wanted to touch. Now come with me to the bed. You have another lover who needs your attention.” She led me to the bed and I lay down beside Desi.

“You know I’m not going to last long, don’t you, Desi?” I croaked as we kissed.

“I’ve already come once,” she giggled. “I don’t think they meant to let me but I snuck it in. Kiss me, lover. I want you so much.” I kissed her. Lord, how I kissed her and petted her boobs and felt her writhe beneath my touch. Desi gasped and stiffened in what I was sure was an orgasm. I glanced down and saw Beca between Desi’s legs. She grinned up at me and pulled back. She gave Desi a little push and my cos-playing girlfriend rolled on top of me. “Snuck another one in. Can I sneak you in?”

“You’re in control, honey. I want you so much.”

Desi lifted and a hand grasped my cock to lift it to her entrance to swipe the head through her moisture. Ha! It was nearly a flood.

“Isn’t it hot to have her guiding us together?” Desi whispered. I couldn’t see between our bodies, but Rachel and Livy were standing next to the bed kissing with their fingers flying in each other’s pussy. That meant it had to be Beca guiding me. “Ah! That’s it! I’m not a virgin any longer!” Desi screamed as I felt the sudden give and the head of my cock sank into her. “Just wait. Let me get used to it. Nothing’s ever been in there before. Oh, God, I’m stretched!”

“It’s only just begun,” Rachel said.

“Really? There’s more?”

“Take it at your own pace, sweetheart. Don’t force anything,” I said. I felt her gradually pushing down on me, pulling back, and pushing down again. I moaned.

“Am I hurting you?” she asked.

“Anything but. I’m just afraid I won’t last until you’re ... Ah!” Desi dropped all the way down and with that slide I started pumping inside her.

“I feel it! I feel it coming! I ... Oh! Yes!” Desi rose and fell again on my shaft and screeched out an orgasm that was not the equivalent of sneaking one in. She kept panting and screaming, lifting up and sliding down again. One thing was for sure, I wasn’t going to soften with this action. I was amazed that Beca was still handling and caressing my balls while Rachel and Livy moved to bracket us and kissed both of our faces as the tremors started to fade.

“I love you, Desiree,” I said. My words were echoed by the three other voices in the room.

“I love you, Jacob. If it’s like this every time, I might not survive.”

“I doubt I can ramp you up that high by myself,” I laughed, bouncing her up and down on my chest.

“What are you doing for the next fifty years of our lives, girlfriends?” Desi asked. “Oh, God! I want more!” She started lifting and lowering herself on me more rapidly. At least this time, I thought I could last a little longer.


“Can we make love in the shower, too?” she asked as the water cascaded over us.

“Anywhere you want,” I said. She’d had three more orgasms as I built to my next one and rolled us over to pound into her from the top. “After all, I’m your sex slave for a week.”

“Yeah. Wash my hair, slave,” she giggled. “I think we’ll save shower sex until later. My pussy feels bruised.”

“I’ll kiss it and make it better,” I said.

“Oh yeah. But now that I’ve felt it, I’ll want this inside me whenever possible.” She stroked my soft cock while I shampooed her hair and rinsed. We finally got out of the shower and dried, taking our time to kiss each other often.

When we walked into the bedroom, the bed was fresh and turned down for us. The girls were gone.

“Will you cuddle me for a while, Jacob? I feel so wonderful being next to you and knowing that I never have to protect myself from you again. I can take you into my no-longer-virgin pussy any time we want.”

“I dread facing Riley and Riko in the morning.”

“We’ll order room service and not see them until we’re ready for the show tomorrow evening.”

“Then come and let me tell my lover how wonderful she is and how much I love her.”

We cuddled in the bed and fell asleep. We woke and made soft, gentle love in the middle of the night and more vigorously in the morning.


“Well, it looks like the costumes still fit, so no harm done,” Riko said when we showed up for an early dinner dressed as Vision and the Scarlet Witch—a costume we’d worn in Indianapolis. We were saving Issei and Rias for the show tomorrow.

“Mom, what could possibly have changed?” Desi asked innocently.

“Well, you never know what blossoming maturity will do for a girl,” Riley laughed.

“Mom. Dad. It was wonderful. Thank you so much for being such wonderful parents.”


The show was a needed interruption to our time in bed. I could tell by the way Desi walked that she needed a little healing time. We did a lot more holding hands during the show than we had at others and I thought Desi was simply glowing. After we were finished for the evening, I made good on my promise to kiss it better and we managed once more in the shower before we fell into bed and went to sleep.

I remembered how V1’s Professor Desiree Whitcomb had turned dominance into humiliation and was glad Desi showed no signs of that.

“Well?” Em demanded on the phone Saturday morning before we headed to the show in our costumes.

“Yeah,” I said. “It was really great. I was so worried about whether she’d built too high an expectation over the past year but everything was great. Really great.”

We headed to the show dressed in our incredible Rias and Issei costumes. The prosthetic contraption Riley made for my arm was a big hit. I could hit a button under my fingers and the thing would boom out “Red Dragon Emperor boost!” and a green light would come on. Fans really got into it and everyone wanted a picture with us. There were even a couple of others dressed in costumes from the show. They were all envious of the two of us, though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.