Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 70

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 70 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

All existence is in vain: unexplained and sterile. I’ll end up alone with all my doubts that will haunt me forever, even after my death...”
—E.C. Lemus, The Master of the Realities


I’VE ALWAYS HAD TROUBLE being the center of attention at a party. It’s exhausting, like I should be entertaining everyone. This was my birthday party with my six girlfriends. And I felt like I should be the one making sure each of them had a good time. I wasn’t too worried about Rachel and Livy. Livy didn’t want to get sore between her legs, so Rachel and I managed to couple together a couple times during our afternoon spa. Both girls looked scrumptious and extremely well-fucked.

So that left Desi, Joan, Brittany, and Beca, which was a whole different problem. I didn’t want Rachel and Livy to feel like I fucked them and abandoned them either. And, of course, all six girls wore sexy outfits while I was in a simple pair of slacks and a polo shirt. Nonetheless, we were at Joan’s house with her mother conveniently absent as we ate pizza and chips and my girlfriends sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to me.

Every time someone looked at Livy for more than a second, she blushed.

“I think there is no denying what Jacob got for a birthday present,” Beca said. “It’s so nice of you to have sacrificed your virtue to make his birthday happy, Livy.”

“I didn’t even get a chance to sacrifice my virtue,” Livy said. “It was taken from me by two evil geniuses who used me to sate their lust. They seemed to get some dark pleasure out of seeing how many times they could make me come.”

“Poor girl,” Joan said. “Jacob, can you see how many times you can make me come? I want to give you a birthday booty, too.”

“Isn’t it my turn yet?” Desi asked.

“It’s coming soon, love,” Beca responded. “We just need to find a place where we can all observe the deflowering so you can collect your two weeks of sexual slavery from Jacob.”

“Um ... About that,” I said. “We might have to make some adjustments to the timing.”

“You aren’t backing out, are you?” Desi wailed. “Please? I know you’re in love with Rachel. I’ll skip the whole slavery thing but please don’t back out.”

“No, honey. I’m not going to back out. I don’t care about the auction or the slavery thing. But I love you, Desiree Whitcomb. I want to be with you. That’s not the problem,” I said.

“What is?”

“Desi’s birthday is next Saturday. The track team will be going to Terre Haute for the State Finals because at the very least, Livy is going to be competing. I would lay money that the girls’ team will all be running and very likely the boys’ team, too. That means we won’t be getting home until at least four in the afternoon.”

“That’s plenty of time for our party,” Desi said.

“We’ll have a birthday party, but...” I sighed. “Em should be home about that time, too. Desi, I can’t spend the night with you and be your sex slave when Em will be here before she ships out to her next assignment. She’ll only be here a week. I have to spend time with her. It will be months before I see her again. All I’m asking is if we can delay another week before we get started.”

“I just want to be your lover, Jacob,” Desi cried.

“I want to be your lover, too, Des. Please believe that.”

“We can’t really blame Jacob for the timing,” Beca said. “We all want to spend time with Emily when she’s home. Tell me you don’t want her to kiss you some more, Desi.”

“Of course I do. And I’m not going to be jealous. I’m not. But...” Desi hesitated. “We’ll have to wait a few weeks to do anything together, I guess.”

“A few weeks?”

“Play rehearsals start the next week. I got cast in The Masque of Beauty and the Beast. It’s a one-act and the finale of three one-acts that the school is producing this fall. But more than that, I am assistant wardrobe mistress—to my mother, of course—and the costumes are incredibly elaborate. I will have no time for anything but the play for the next few weeks. Which brings us to Christmas,” Desi said.

“That could work to your advantage, honey,” Rachel said, soothing our distraught girlfriend. I felt like a total heel. Of course I wanted to make love to Desi, but if she was going to go straight into production, we weren’t going to have any of the two weeks to be together anyway.

“How?”

“Well, if you wait until break, I’m sure we can arrange more time for you to exercise your rights as a mistress. Weren’t you going to spend a weekend with Jacob at PopCon anyway?”

“Um ... yeah. I see. I’m just sad,” she cried.

That was my cue. I moved forward and took her in my arms. Desi is not the smallest or lightest of my girlfriends but I managed to pick her up and settle her onto my lap in the recliner. Before she could whimper any more, I started kissing her and petting her. I ramped up the intensity so much that I think she’d have consented to her deflowering on the spot.

“And that begins the next part of our celebration,” Joan said. “Everybody gets some time in Jacob’s lap. Let’s say five minutes each for the first round and see who has clothes on at the end of that. You get to go last,” she said, pointing at Livy. Livy blushed again but I was too busy to pay attention.

We didn’t get naked, but I got two incredibly fun rounds of holding each of my girlfriends with a break for cake and ice cream between. And there were a few delightfully bare breasts tossed into the mix. I’d have to say it was the best birthday present my girlfriends could have given me. While I was busy with one girlfriend, the others were busy with each other.


The Semi-State Cross Country meet was held at IPFW Saturday—one of my favorite running venues. It’s just a fifteen-minute bus ride from school and took longer to load and unload our athletic bus than to drive to The Plex. The boys’ team did well, placing third, even though our top runner only came in fifteenth. A lot of schools only had one good runner and even though that runner was fast, the rest of the team placed far down the list of 178 runners. Our third place finish meant a trip to State Finals at Indiana State the next week.

Livy set another school record at 18:50.3 in a ninth place finish. That was forty-six seconds behind her nemesis from Carroll but half the first eight finishers were seniors and wouldn’t be running against her next year. The team’s fifth place finish still earned them a berth in the State Finals.

Monday morning, as soon as I got back from my run, Mom took me to the DMV and half an hour later I walked out with my brand new probationary license. I was a little disappointed that they corrected my height from 5’12”, but I was 6’1” now. My memory of V1 told me that was all I would be. I was tall enough to dance comfortably with Livy. And I could pick Beca up and carry her around. So, I guessed I was tall enough. Mom tossed me the keys to her car.

“Drop me off at work and get some driving in today. Alone. Focus on the car and getting home safely. I want to see a hundred miles logged this morning. Get it in the city, interstate, and country roads. Two thousand miles and six months of safe driving and your father will start discussing what kind of car you should have. Perhaps by your seventeenth birthday, you will be able to drive a girlfriend to school yourself.”

I was surprised but I enjoyed driving and headed straight for downtown. After navigating the stupid one-way streets, I hit old US30 and headed east out of town. Just a couple of miles before you get to Ohio, a little sign marks the community of Four Presidents Corners. I pulled off at Indiana 101 and checked my tablet. There’s nothing there, really. It’s like four houses next to a pond. But Wikipedia says it’s where the townships of Jefferson, Madison, Monroe, and Jackson meet. Indiana’s own little bit of enshrined presidential history. I headed back to town and Interstate 469.

I drove myself to meet Rachel and Livy at Joan’s house. Making love to two beautiful teens was already a new experience for me. Adding a third was almost more than my heart could take.


And then our fall break was over and classes were back with a vengeance. It wasn’t until sixth period, after lunch on Tuesday, that things got interesting. Ms. Devine—really her name, as well as her appearance—had an announcement for our Music Theory class.

“We have an unusual opportunity to put Music Theory into practice,” she said. “I want everyone to bring their instruments to class the remainder of this week. I want you to review our Baroque music section and be prepared to play a three-minute piece during class. Yes, I know this gives you very little time to prepare, but it also gives you less time to get nervous. If you are a vocalist and not an instrumentalist, I still want you to prepare three minutes, preferably in the Baroque style. If you don’t have a Baroque piece in your repertoire, don’t let that bother you. Select the best example of your virtuosity you can.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.