Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 60

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“He’d run like he was on fire.”
—Ilona Andrews, Magic Burns


“I KNOW YOU ... um ... have a lot of catching up to do,” Desi said. “I’ll crash on this bed so you can have the other one.”

“Nonsense,” Em said. “Why muss up an extra bed on the last night of your stay? You are right that J and I have a lot of catching up to do, but there’s nothing secret about it from the girlfriends. I wouldn’t mind having an extra hand or pair of lips available while I’m ravishing my brother.”

“Really?” Desi said. “Beca said you are the coolest. We’re all still learning, Em. And ... I’ve never actually seen a couple make love.”

“Let me help you get this corset unlaced,” Em said. “J, why don’t you start the shower. We all need to run through it.” I watched as Em released Desi’s boobs, caressing them and smoothing the creases where the undergarment had cut into Desi’s flesh. I shook my head and went to the bathroom to start the shower. It took me only a few seconds to get out of my much less restrictive costume and into the shower. At least, I hadn’t needed a wig today, but the styling gel Desi used in my hair took forever to get cleaned out.

“Don’t use all the hot water, brother,” Em admonished. She pulled the curtain back and stepped inside. I hugged her naked body to me and kissed her while I ran my hands up and down her back and butt. She pushed away. “Not in the shower, J. Get out so I can rinse and we can go to bed.” I kissed her again quickly and stepped out of the shower.

Into Desi’s arms. I’d only seen Desi completely naked once and looked forward to many more times. I went straight for her perfect round butt and held it in both hands as we kissed and she stroked my cock against her belly.

“I have to shower, too. Try not to start without me,” she said. Desi disappeared behind the shower curtain with Em and I dried myself off. When the two girls emerged from the bathroom, I was sitting on the bed. They’d both pulled their hair back in a damp ponytail and synchronized their sexy walk across the room to me. When they reached me, first Desi and then Em kissed me and pushed me back on the bed.

Then I felt something very new in my V3 life. Two tongues ran up the length of my cock, pausing frequently to touch each other around my shaft.

“I’m ... This ... I won’t...” There was no way I was going to last with this treatment. I tried to give them warning before I started spurting, but there was nothing I could do but let it go. Each girl got plenty in her mouth with just a few dribbles running down Em’s chin. Then they kissed and I nearly passed out from watching as they caressed each other’s breasts and sent a hand questing lower.

“Okay,” Em said as she smiled at Desi. They turned to me and Desi darted her tongue out to lick the remains from Em’s chin. “That was to make sure you were interested. Now, it’s time for some sweet loving to welcome your sister/lover home.”

We got ourselves rearranged on the bed and I kissed my lovers before crawling between Em’s legs to welcome her home.


I suppose staying up half the night having sex isn’t the recommended activity just prior to running a 10k. Nor getting up early the next morning for one more for the road. Desi joined Em and me for breakfast and then returned to our room to help her parents get ready for the trip home. I carried my bag to Em’s Prius and climbed in beside her. She touched the screen of her GPS and got directions to the race site.

Since it was a holiday and part of the city’s official festivities, the races started later than some of the weekend races that try to get runners off the road before traffic picks up. We pulled into the parking lot and I texted Nanette to see if she was there. She immediately responded to meet her at the registration table to pick up my number and transponder. When we got to the table, Nanette and Livy had already met and were chatting away. I got registered and got my number. We figured out what we were going to be doing and when.

The half-marathon started at ten o’clock. The 10k started thirty minutes later. The 5k started fifteen minutes after that. I was surprised when Em picked up a packet and fastened on a bib number for the 5k.

“I’ve been running my tail off in basic,” she said. “Figured I might as well see if the training was worth anything. I’m not going to compete at any major distance, but we run 5k nearly every morning. Let me tell you, there are a lot of people who are smaller than when they entered basic. If National Service does nothing else, it should reduce the percentage of obesity in the country.”

“It’s already having an effect,” Nanette agreed. “Our physical therapy journals have had several articles on getting older clients in better condition to reach a comparable health level as those who have completed service.”

At ten o’clock, Nanette lined up with a couple hundred other half-marathoners and took off. You could immediately see the elite runners move away from the pack. Everyone had submitted their pace for the long run and they were lined up at the start in groups. Nanette was trapped in the center of the second wave for as long as we could see her on the road ahead. Once she was out of sight, Livy and I focused on getting ready for our race.

This race was a lot different than our cross country running. No picturesque trails welcomed us. This was a road race, pure and simple. That’s not to say it was all ugly. We did run through the Sagamore Golf Course, but we started in the Town and Country Shopping Center parking lot and ran on streets blocked off for the race. Police were at every intersection to make sure we weren’t run over by cars. And different color arrows marked out the turns for the various races. We passed the turn-off for the 5k and half a mile farther on, we followed the arrow for the 10k as the half-marathon continued. I felt that Livy had been holding back to run with me and even though we were keeping a pretty good pace for my level, I just knew she was aching to stretch out those long legs of hers.

“Hey, sweetheart,” I said, patting her on the butt. “Get the hell out of here and go kick some 10k butt.”

“If I stay back here with you, will you pat me on the butt some more?” she giggled. Yeah, she could giggle. She wasn’t running anywhere near fast enough.

“Get to the finish line and have your butt waiting. I’ll pat it all you want.”

“Yeah! Have a good run, Jacob!” With that, she lengthened her stride and looked like a gazelle as she started passing other runners who were holding nearer to my pace. It was inspiring and I found myself passing a few runners as I lengthened stride, too, though not nearly as much as Livy.


When I finally crossed the finish line, I was almost in step with Nanette. I ran my 10k in a very respectable 1:10. She finished her half-marathon in 1:45. I was surprised that Livy only beat me by seven minutes and, of course, Em had arrived from her 5k long before us. She’d turned it in twenty-three minutes.

Em and Livy were surrounded by my other girlfriends and I just grabbed Nanette’s hand and took her along with me to meet them.

“Oh, yum! Our boyfriend brought us breakfast!” Rachel said. She wrapped Nanette in a hug and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. That started a series of kisses and each of us got one from each of the others. I was surprised to find Desi there.

“I convinced Daddy that I wasn’t needed for the load out and he ran me up here. As soon as I found Rachel, he left and went back to Indy,” she said.

“That was nice of him,” I said. I should have thought to invite her to ride with Em and me. I didn’t think about it long, though, because I’d just pulled Nanette into my arms and kissed her. And kissed her. I guess the girls got her warmed up because the kiss was definitely meant to convey more than friendship.

“You guys will get me thrown in jail,” she whispered as we moved apart. She gave me one more squeeze on my butt, though. “I can’t go messing around with kids who are less than sixteen years old!”

“Okay. We understand,” Beca said. “We won’t invite you to any of our parties until I turn sixteen in January. We’re not going to wait for Brittany in August, though. You’ll just have to control your urge to devour her yummy little body until then.” Nanette was blushing but I pulled her down on the ground and started working with her on stretches. Livy hit the ground next to her and Rachel and Desi started working on her. I got nudged off Nanette and Joan took my place.

“I can work with Nanette on this,” Joan said. “She doesn’t have to worry about the age thing with me.” I stretched out and Beca and Brittany started massaging my legs and mimicking the stretches Nanette was demonstrating. Beca was being all innocent, but Brittany was working her hand up the inside of my thigh and straight to the groin. She kept her hand on my leg, but the jewels got nudged a few times.

We were going to head into Panera Bread—along with a few hundred other runners—but Desi said they passed a Bob Evans a few blocks south, so we divided up into the four cars and headed there. It was still a fifteen-minute wait for a table, but everyone wearing a race bib got a ten percent discount. I’d done my work for the day, so I had my favorite—two eggs over easy, two sausage patties, two biscuits, and the whole thing smothered in sausage gravy.


“Where are we headed, Em?” I asked. We turned off the main highway a block before we got to the interstate in Anderson. She wound around and crossed over it before turning right onto a frontage road.

“Sorry it’s not most elegant place on the map, but it’s all I could afford,” she said, pulling into a Budget Inn. Our other girlfriends had split up between Livy’s and Rachel’s cars and were headed north on county roads. Livy’s Jeep was still open to the elements and she didn’t want to drive it on the freeway.

“You mean we’re staying here? Will they even let us rent a room at our age?” I asked.

“This magic card is pretty incredible,” Em said. She handed the card to the desk clerk and two minutes later we were checked in. “Not only is it my ID, declaring that I am a member of the National Service, but it’s also my bank card. They deposit my pay directly to it.”

We opened the door to a standard cheap interstate motel room. It had a bed, dresser, television and one chair. We could hear the highway about a hundred yards away. Em crossed the room and bounced on the bed. “Not much but it has the important things. Come on, you. We need a shower before we test this bed any further.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.