Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 59

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“The craving to touch her is like an itch I can’t scratch.”
—Siobhan Davis, Destiny Rising


RILEY PICKED DESI AND ME UP at school promptly at two-thirty. I’d dropped my suitcase off at her house earlier so we swung right out onto I-69 and headed toward Indy. It’s two-and-a-half hours to get to the convention center, but we had to stop in Gas City to use the restroom. By the time we were checked in to the hotel it was six.

Riley didn’t waste any time. He wanted us in costume and on the show floor as soon as possible. The convention was open with some industry types having had meetings all afternoon and the official opening of the display area underway as we were getting ready. Riley led us into a king bedroom and unlocked doors to the adjoining room with two queen beds in it. He led us in and showed us where Riko had hung our costumes and said he’d be back in half an hour with sandwiches and to take us to the convention.

“It’s always such a rush to get ready and then hours of boredom,” Desi sighed. “Friday night openings are just to get the kinks worked out. It’s not even sexy.” Her actions were contradicting her words as she stripped out of her school clothes. I was mesmerized watching her until she stood in just her bra and panties.

“Wow! You always amaze me, Desi.”

“I have to wear the bra with my costume,” she giggled. “But it’s so tight. I need to let the girls breathe a little.” She popped the catch on the harness and released her big beautiful boobs. “Take your shirt off, Jacob. The girls want a hug.” It took about two seconds for my polo shirt to be lying on the bed and have Desi’s boobs pressed against my chest while we kissed.

“I love this, Desi.”

“I wish we had more time. We need to get our outfits on. At least they are simple for this first one. And we can cuddle up after the show tonight,” Desi said, tossing me a blue shirt with white short sleeves and a yellow band around the bottom. She grabbed her bra and fastened the girls back into it.

Our surroundings finally began to soak into my brain as I dressed. Hotel room. V1 had seen the type dozens of times. It was a simple family setup. Mom and Dad in a big bed in one room with a door into the second bedroom where the kids had two beds. And that was it.

“Um ... Desi? Are we sharing this room tonight?” I asked. She pulled a yellow tank top over her head.

“I suppose we could try to convince Mom and Dad they should have the room with two beds while we get the king bed in the other room. Do you think they’d go for it?”

“I don’t think so. I just didn’t realize we’d be sharing a room overnight.”

“Jacob, I hope we’ll be sharing a bed. You can sleep with me without fucking me, can’t you? I mean if I suck you off a couple of times before we go to sleep?”

“Your parents are okay with this?”

“As they say, it wasn’t their first option. But theater people are a little more sexually liberated than the average man on the street. I hear, though, that the living arrangements in basic are such that more people are losing their inhibitions these days. Anyway, they trust us to keep to the terms of our contract and realize the only thing restricting us is my promise that I’ll be a virgin on my sixteenth birthday. You are charged with making sure that’s true,” she said.

“I guess,” I sighed. “Desi, sleeping with you ... We’d better keep our pants on. I’ll be hard and poking at you all night.”

“I’ll just have to keep sucking until it softens.”

By the time Riley returned with our sandwiches and sodas, we were dressed and had our wigs on. These were about the most normal clothes I’d imagined wearing to a Comic Convention. I had tennis shoes, blue jeans, this interesting shirt/jacket combination, a black wig, and a baseball cap. Desi wore her yellow tank top with cuffed shorts that were long enough her cheeks didn’t hang out. She had red high-tops and matching red suspenders. Her orange wig was pulled up into a high ponytail on one side. Riley handed us our show badges and two stuffed animals. We were officially Pokémon trainers, Ash and Misty.

Desi was right about the opening night being a little less than exciting. I was surprised, though, at the number of people who wanted their picture taken with us. Some of them were dressed in similar costumes and there was a lot of comparison going on. One girl in a Misty costume was pushing the limits a little further than Desi’s did. Desi’s costume left a bit of a gap between the hem of her shirt and her shorts but she was wearing a bra and pretty much just looked like a normal teen during the summer. This other girl’s top barely covered her boobs and she was definitely not strapped in. She kept kind of pushing them out at me.

The highlight of the night was when a little kid dressed up like Pikachu ran up to us and wanted her picture taken with ‘real’ trainers. It was cute and fun.

At ten o’clock the display area finally closed and we all went to the café at the hotel. Riko really had a clever costume for this show. She was dressed as Edna “E” Mode, the fashion designer for The Incredibles. Think Edna Mode’s Five Rules of Fashion.

1. Red makes a statement.

2. No Capes.

3. Even the best utility belt will make you look fat.

4. No white supersuits after Labor Day.

5. When in doubt—bulletproof it.

I’d been up since five and by eleven, I could hardly keep my eyes open. We had keys to our own room and as soon as we were inside, Desi closed and locked the door between the two rooms almost at the same instant that her Dad pushed the door closed from his side.

I flopped back on a bed and was nearly asleep while still wearing my costume and wig.

“Baby, get out of those clothes and brush your teeth before bed,” Desi said, leaning over me. She kissed me and I reached for her, encountering one very bare breast. I sat up and started pulling my clothes off. She hung the costume pieces back in our closet and I headed for the bathroom in just my boxers. Desi joined me when I brushed my teeth, standing next to me in front of the mirror. It took her about thirty seconds to get her makeup off with a special cleanser cloth she used and then she led me to the bed. We pulled the covers back and crawled in.

We kissed and I was definitely hard. But I was so tired that I kept slipping in and out of reality in that half-sleep stage. I wanted to be in the moment and make love with Desi but my mind kept playing tricks on me. I could still see her as Misty and then she sort of morphed into that yellow blob of Pikachu. I had her breasts in my hands and could feel her grinding her crotch against my hard-on. Then she evolved into a chubby little Clefairy and my cock was stretching up to dip into her opening.

There is nothing in the least bit sexy about any Pokémon monster. But somehow, I was coming. And then I dropped off to sleep.


The habit of rising early to run can be ingrained quickly. Even though I was exhausted last night, I was wide awake at five in the morning. Wide awake and cuddled behind the extremely comfy ass of Desiree Whitcomb. My left arm was under her head and my hand was wrapped around one of her squishy boobs. I just lay there enjoying the feeling of her soft flesh in my hand and against my cock.

Oh, shit! My cock was out the flap of my boxers and nestled firmly between her cheeks. Her panties were pushed way up her crack and a little twitch of my hips was met with a rocking motion from hers. My right hand was on her tummy and floated south beneath the waistband of her panties. As I expected, I found no trace of hair. I wondered if she had it lasered off. If she shaved, I figured I’d feel a five o’clock shadow.

Desi stopped my hand when I was just at her slit. She didn’t pull it out of her panties, but took over guiding it. Her hand dipped lower and then came up to slick her juices over her clit. She guided my fingers again and started the circular motion on her clit I’d observed her use before. I relaxed and let her guide my fingers where she wanted them as my cock slid up and down her crack. Desi was very careful about not allowing me to seek out her opening and potentially damage her hymen. I was fine with that. Twice more she dipped down and brought more lubrication up to slick her little nub. I could hardly wait till it was my tongue manipulating that little pearl instead of my finger.

We were really getting into it. Desi was rocking against my cock more rapidly and moving my fingers in tighter circles on her clit. When she shuddered in orgasm, her butt cheeks clenched and opened repeatedly and sent my cock into firing mode. A bit of a mess between us but I just held my girlfriend closer and kissed her neck and ear. She pulled my hand out of her panties and fed it to me. I licked every trace of her off my fingers. Finally, she rolled toward me and we kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.