Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 58

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 58 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“If you feel like you don’t fit into the world you inherited it is because you were born to help create a new one.”
—Ross Caligiuri, Dreaming in the Shadows


26 AUGUST 2019

Livy is going to come to the Labor Day race in Noblesville. I should feel great about that. But I’m conflicted. That sounds like the old man talking. The truth is that I’m utterly confused by the world I’m living in. I just don’t understand kids these days. And I am one.

What happened to the days when monogamy was the standard and everything else was deviant? In this new world, even our parents seem to be accepting of our multiple relationships. At the cookout at Livy’s house yesterday, all three sets of parents seemed to accept Livy, Rachel, and me as being a couple. What the hell is the word for that? A triple? But that’s not it, either. They all mentioned getting all the families of our girlfriends together sometime before the weather got bad. It’s like I’m living in the middle of an SOL story but nothing I remember is relevant.

And then there is my sister. Which is why I’m conflicted about Livy entering the race Monday. It was already going to be complicated with my sister coming to stay with me at the hotel Desi’s parents are paying for. And having to introduce her to Nanette. Desi’s okay with Em being at the hotel, though she thought she’d have another night of me to herself. But what will either of them—or Livy—think of Nanette? And Rachel is talking about possibly bringing the rest of the girlfriends down to watch the race.

I love running but cross country has to be the third most boring sport to watch since you can only see the beginning and the end. (The first and second most boring sports to watch are golf and fishing.)

The thing is, when I can get my inner old man to shut up, I love being with all my girlfriends. My old man inside wants me to focus on the older women I can’t stop thinking of—Nanette, Sophie, and Ms. L. And I just know I’m going to die a horrid death when everything collapses and I’m hauled off for being a pedophile.

We’re all too young for this and I’ve begun not to care.


“So, my sister will pick me up at the hotel in Indy and bring me up to Noblesville for the race and my girlfriends are going to come down from Fort Wayne to watch. Well, one to run,” I explained to Nanette as we were driving home from our morning run. She looked at me strangely a second and returned her attention to the road.

“That’s safer for me,” she finally said.

“Safer?”

“Jacob, I don’t think you realize how big a risk I take being with you. Even as innocent as it is, I am an older woman spending time alone with an unaccompanied minor. Any accusation of impropriety could land me in jail or labeled as a sex offender. At the very least, I’d lose my job. It won’t be so bad after you turn sixteen, but I’ve been nervous ever since offering to pick you up in Indianapolis, transport you to Noblesville, and then bring you home. I have no signed permission from your parents. They don’t know me from tomorrow’s newspaper. Having your sister in charge is a big relief.”

“Nanette, I’m sorry. I never want to put you in jeopardy. I’ve grown to really like you. If you want to not be seen with me until after I’ve turned sixteen, I understand,” I said. Damn! I wonder how dangerous it was for Molly to... Well, as far as I was concerned, no one was ever going to find out about that.

“Hmph. If I didn’t think you were worth the risk, I’d never have let you in my car the first time. You’ve really come a long way, Jacob. I’m proud of you.”

“Thank you. That means a lot to me.”


On the way out of class Monday morning, I slipped a red folder onto Ms. Levy’s desk. She glanced up at me and then put the folder in her briefcase.

“Not until after the holiday,” she said.

At lunch I met up with my crew. God! What a bunch of beautiful women. It almost made me weep. Joan and Rachel were my lovers. Desi was as playful and close to becoming a lover as she could get before our sixteenth birthdays. Livy gave me a hard on every time I saw her and had said Sunday that we’d get together soon—with Rachel. Brittany was a strange combination of sweetness and mischief. I could forget about her sexually unless we danced. She had the same fire in her salsa her Aunt Sophie did. And Beca... I just adore her! I’d do anything for my best friend in the world. Anything.

“Hey, can I ask you all something?” I said, interrupting what was sure to be a full lunch period story about the last weekend of the Ren Faire in Kentucky. “It’s quick, I promise.”

“What’s up, Jacob?” Beca asked. She scooted over closer to me and put an arm around my waist.

“Well, I was wondering if you’d all come over to my place Thursday night. Nothing big, I’d just like to be with the most important people in my life that evening. And, not a make out session. My family will be there—all except Em and I’ll see her on the weekend.”

“Jacob? Is this... ?” Beca started. She hugged my arm tighter.

“Um ... Livy and Brittany, you weren’t with us at the end of February. I had a little party then, too. Well, Mom and Dad kind of let it get out of hand and there were a lot more people than I intended. But this time I’d like it just to be us. It’s my ... one-year birthday from when I woke up after my ... accident. I just want the girls I love to be with me.”

I didn’t expect Desi to burst out crying and throw herself in my lap.

“It was a year ago today,” she sobbed. She pulled her phone out of her hip pocket and thumbed the messages. “I, Jacob Hopkins, bid one week of slavery to Desi Whitcomb in exchange for her virginity,” she read from the phone. “And ... And seconds later you were hit by a bus. A year ago today. I love you, Jacob. Please don’t get hurt again. Please.” I held my cosplay partner girlfriend in my arms and kissed her teary eyes.

“Sweetheart, I’m being really careful around buses these days.”

The girls all agreed to come over Thursday night. Desi didn’t get off my lap until the bell rang and we had to go to class. I realized my shirt sleeve was soaking wet where Beca had been crying against it.


The week seemed to be crammed full of stuff that just had to get done before the holiday break. Teachers had all pretty much hit their stride and, while not every class was a great experience, every class had homework. I got home from cross country in time to meet my study partner of the evening for an hour, eat dinner, do homework, play my guitar, chat with my girlfriends and fall asleep. Five o’clock seemed to come earlier every day. Nanette and I were sticking to known paved roads and trails so we had less risk of tripping in the dark. We wore reflective vests and headlamps.

Wednesday after school was our first weeknight cross country meet. We boarded the bus and headed to Northrop for a four-team invitational meet. It was a decent 5k groomed course at Shoaff Park and part of the trail was along the river. But it was clear up on the north side of the city and running a strange trail late in the day is a little spooky. They started the boys first and fifteen minutes later the girls headed out. I tried to ignore the other runners and run my own pace but kept speeding up when a runner passed me. I was dragging when I entered the chute and got checked off. I walked around for about five minutes when the fastest girls started entering the chute.

There was a real sprint at the end as three girls raced to get to the finish line first. Livy got edged out and ended the race in third place. I thought she’d been pushed just before the finish line, but the judges didn’t call anything. Of course, I couldn’t get to her until she reached the end of the chute and had her time and position recorded. I was waiting there for her with Jock and she collapsed on the ground as soon as she was out of traffic. Jock knelt beside her and I started working on her legs, earning me a strange look. Livy and I had our routine down, though, and I wasn’t going to let her stiffen up as she cooled down.

Once Jock was satisfied that it was just normal race fatigue, he congratulated Livy and went to meet the other runners. I helped Livy to her feet and we walked off the fatigue.

“It looked like you got shoved at the finish line,” I said. “Are you really okay?”

“I just didn’t have another step left and stumbled,” she said. “Those girls pushed me beyond my limits. How’d you do?”

“A few minutes slower than you. Jock said I was in at 21:37. New personal best but I was shot when I crossed the line.”

“That’s great. You’re getting better every day. All that mileage really helps. I’m looking forward to meeting your other running partner and finding out if she has any tips when we’re doing our tens,” Livy said. We boarded the bus, still dripping inside our track suits. If it wasn’t for those, though, we’d have gotten chilled as the evening progressed.

“Nanette said she’s looking forward to meeting you and Emily Monday. I guess she might get the full treatment if Rachel succeeds in bringing the rest of our girlfriends along.”

“God. I’m beginning to stink. I could sure use another of those cozy showers with you,” she said.

“Not a chance that either of our parents would accept us just coming home and hopping in the shower together.” I stopped and thought about that. I wasn’t so sure about my parents any longer. They seemed awfully accepting of my relationships. “Not on a school night,” I added.


Announcements were made during third period biology at nine-thirty Thursday morning. Getting a break from that class was always welcome. I had a feeling this class would be my downfall. I never did like biology and faced the class more with grim determination than enthusiasm. It turned out that I’d placed fifth on my team in what had been a slow race overall, so had acquired points and helped the combined boys’ and girls’ team to our third-place finish. Livy, of course, was honored for her place and for leading the girls’ team to victory. We celebrated at lunch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.