Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 57

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“If you hear voices in your head and they’re ignoring you, you’re probably a writer. If they’re talking to you, you have a different problem.”
—Nathan Everett, Means, Motive, and Opportunity


THE MEET SATURDAY MORNING was short and sweet. We met at the Country Club Gardens where there was a two-mile trail marked out. This was going to be a slaughter as it was an exhibition meet against the Purdue varsity and junior varsity teams. Every one of their competitors was older than us in high school.

All forty of the remaining girls in both varsity and ninth grade ran against their women for a field of seventy. All twenty-five of our varsity and freshmen ran against their varsity and junior varsity. The women’s race was over before the men lined up at the start. We cheered like crazy for our teammates but only Livy placed in the top ten. It was good to see that below that, though, our team was mixed with the runners from Purdue. A couple of Purdue’s male runners almost didn’t make the starting line because they were chatting up Livy. For that matter, I stumbled a little on my start because I was watching her.

I’d learned something running with Livy last weekend. I could run at a faster pace than I had been. And on a short course, there was no reason to hold back and save something for late in the race. I wasn’t going to run six-minute miles, but I was hoping for under eight. Even at my pace, I didn’t come in last. Our Mad Anthony High School boys’ team had a couple of really good runners, but they were no match for the twenty ‘under six’ runners fielded by Purdue. The guy from Purdue who came in last behind me had twisted an ankle in the last half mile and was limping in to the finish line.

“All right, Jacob. I want to see that pace in our 5k Wednesday night. You are steadily improving. A fifteen-minute two-mile is good progress,” Jock said as he slapped me on the butt. He continued on, congratulating all the guys and the girls. We loaded on the buses to return to school, which was only a fifteen-minute drive, but rules said we had to ride to and from race venues on the team buses. We unloaded off the bus and hunted for our rides home.

“Is that offer to shower together at your house still open?” Livy teased as she bumped into me.

“You mean you don’t have a college man picking you up?” I shot right back. “Looked to me like the dogs were sniffing after your race.”

“Hey! I’m picky about what dogs I let stick their nose up my crotch,” she laughed. Then she dropped her voice. “I’d let you, if you want.”

“Livy, why is it that I’m always embarrassed about my state of arousal when I’m around you?”

“Don’t be embarrassed on my account.”

“You’re joining us this afternoon?” We were all meeting at Joan’s for the big group study since she had the most room. I wondered how adding Livy to the mix would change things. Of course, Desi wouldn’t be there, but we still usually saved some time for a little making out.

“Yeah. Thank you for inviting me. I ... um ... haven’t had much time for friendship or dating the past couple of years. Volleyball practice starts the day after Labor Day, so I won’t even be practicing with the cross country team most evenings. I don’t have time for the hunt at school and don’t have the energy for a committed relationship. Being with you and the girls has really meant a lot to me. Especially with Rachel. I’ve missed her.”

“How do kids manage to get in trouble in high school?” I asked. “We’re on the go all the time. All my girlfriends are still snapchatting and watching movies when I’m too tired to stay awake at night. And in the morning, when I go running, no one is awake.”

“Maybe I could join you some mornings. I mean, if your running partner is okay with that.”

“Um ... Sure. We’re hitting the trail tomorrow, aren’t we?”

“Yes. Why don’t we do Sycamore Hills? It’s marked out for 10k.”

“It’s a deal.” Livy dropped me at my house and I got cleaned up. I practiced my guitar for an hour or so before Rachel picked me up to go study at Joan’s.


A lot of little touches and kisses passed among us during the afternoon but we had studying to do. Our first Honors English paper would be due on Wednesday, so three of us were cross-checking each other’s work on that. I’d probably spend my Tuesday evening with Desi going over her paper. Her parents would be home this week, so I doubted we’d be studying naked in her bedroom again.

Livy, Rachel, and Joan were all in the required Senior Constitutional Government class together. Livy and Rachel were only juniors but had both decided to take the senior class early. It was an option I’d consider next year. The sooner I figured out how our government worked in this new world of mine, the better. I noticed that all three of those girls shared little kisses and touches. Brittany felt the results of my observation as she was sitting on my lap doing her Geometry as I read the History of Medieval Music. She wiggled on my growing interest a little and turned to kiss me.

“You know, last spring, I’d have been horrified by a boy showing this kind of interest in me. Now, not so much. I mean, I’m not ready to have you whip it out and make me suck it, but it’s kind of cool to be just innocently sitting here studying and feel something grow under me. I have all kinds of crazy dreams at night after I’ve been with you. I imagine that we’re just sitting like this—only maybe we don’t have clothes on—and I feel this thing growing under me. Then I feel it at the entrance of my tummy tunnel and it just grows up into it. I know that’s not how it works, but it always makes me climax.” Well, there was no doubt I was growing now. Brittany wiggled again and Beca reached up to swat her shorts covered butt.

“You’re making me horny, Brittany,” Beca said. “Watch how you talk about your fantasies or you might find yourself naked on the floor with one of them coming true.”

“Ooh! I’m scared.”

Beca stood up and grabbed Brittany’s hand. Joan spotted them and left her group to sit in the recliner and welcome the two girls into her lap. There wouldn’t be any more studying there for a while. Livy and Rachel plopped on either side of me on the sofa.

“I could use a little kissing, too,” Rachel said as she moved to capture my lips. The kiss was long and sweet. I could get lost in her kisses for hours and then discover we’d been making love the whole time. Well, kissing Rachel was making love, whether we were naked and in bed or just walking down the street.

“That looks like fun,” Livy whispered.

“You’re welcome to join,” Rachel said. I turned my head toward Livy but she lowered her lips to Rachel’s and the two girls held a long tongue battle in front of me. Livy turned to me.

“Don’t intend to leave you out but I had to decide who was first, you know?” With that she turned those cherry lips on me. I liked the fact that ... I liked everything about this kiss. My brains took a vacation and I pulled Livy to me. She was wearing cutoff shorts and a white T-shirt. I could feel her bra strap in back as I slipped my hand up under the shirt and couldn’t help wondering what her body would feel like without that hindrance. And then Rachel ... She moved up so her face was cheek-to-cheek with ours and managed to get her lips in touch and her tongue involved.

I couldn’t remember in any life having a three-way kiss—even when V1 had three-way sex. And even though it ramped up the sexuality of the kiss, we also relaxed into it as we discovered what sharing a partner was really like. I had one of Rachel’s breasts in one hand and Livy’s butt in the other. My cock was in danger of splitting my jeans wide open.

“This is going to be a really interesting year,” Rachel whispered with our lips all still touching as we breathed each other’s air.

“I love you guys,” Livy said. “I’ve always loved you, Rachel, and now you’ve let me share a little of Jacob with you. And some other perfectly delicious girls.”


Our study group pretty much broke up after that. We gathered our things together and figured out who was riding with whom for those of us who didn’t have cars. Livy offered to give Brittany a ride home after she gave each of us a meaningful kiss. Beca said she was staying with Joan for a while. Just then Rachel’s phone chimed and she looked at a text message from her mom. She held it over for me to see.

“We’re at the Hopkins. Come over after your study group. We’ll have dinner here.”

“Hmm. Family get-together, I see,” I said.

“Yeah. But they won’t expect us for a couple of hours yet. Know what that means?”

“We have a couple of hours to ourselves.”

“And my house is empty.”

Rachel and I got to her house ten minutes later and five minutes after that, we were naked in her bed.

“Just think what it will be like when one day we are in this bed and you are fucking Livy while I ride her face,” she whispered to me. I didn’t last long the first time.


Sycamore Hills is a complex of two golf clubs and associated housing development on the course. These courses really wind around and the planners were kind enough to mark out the trails as dual use cart and jogging trails. We got to the course a little before the first golfers teed off at six-forty-five. We were pretty much out of range well before seven o’clock. Livy had some kind of fitness watch that she wore that gave her our pace as well as monitoring her heartrate and number of steps. I was definitely going to get me one of those. I was sure she was setting a faster pace than we had last week, but I’d just run two seven-and-a-half-minute miles yesterday. I knew I could last at least a third of the way at this pace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.