Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 56

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.”
—Haruki Murakami, What I Talk About When I Talk About Running


18 AUGUST 2019

What a weird day. All my girlfriends had their own quirky little needs. There was Joan eating Rachel to an orgasm while the two lay on my lap. Then Brittany using my finger to trace her nipple and down between her legs, then suggesting that the two of us should do her aunt this winter. And my surprising little Beca who just crawled into my lap and went to sleep for ten minutes before lazily lifting her lips to me and guiding my hand under her shirt. That might have been the most relaxed sexy kiss I’ve ever had.

Thank God that Rachel took mercy on me. We drove Brittany home and then headed to Eagle Marsh where we got in the back seat of her car and had sex for nearly two hours. Our girlfriends had us both so turned on that we just wanted to fuck again and again.

I wonder if Beca and Joan got up to anything after we left. Damn. If I keep thinking like that, I’ll have to jerk off again before I go running this morning.


Livy pulled up outside my house in her Wrangler at exactly six o’clock. There was a little chill in the air as the temps got into the low sixties that night and the open sides and top let the wind whistle around us. By sunrise we’d be warming up and ready to run. We’d heat up fast once we hit the trail.

“Coffee?” I asked. I had a thermos with me and held out a cup.

“Oh, yeah. Not too much, though. I’ll have to stop and pee along the trail.”

“I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to do that on my runs in the morning. I can’t help drinking a cup before I head out.”

“Well, it’s a little easier for a guy, but as long as it’s just the two of us running, I’ll survive nature’s call. You can stand guard for me.”

Fortunately, the cross country trail in Huntington is set up to host a lot of runners for competitions and there are a dozen port-a-potties in the parking area. We used them, did some stretches and warmed up. I pulled off my sweats and tossed them in the Jeep and turned to Livy. She’d done the same thing.

Holy shit. She was tightening her ponytail and with her hands over her head it stretched her torso. There are uniform rules in high school athletics and for track and field, including cross country, you have to wear a top and bottom or singlet that does not leave a bare midriff. No French cut or bikini bottoms. We had the same rules for practice at school.

But we weren’t at school. We were running on our own. Livy’s outfit consisted of a yellow sports bra top and turquoise short shorts worn about five inches below her navel. I was partial to my New Balance running shoes but Livy had a pair of bright orange Sauconys. Blonde, yellow, turquoise, orange. It would be impossible for me to lose sight of her even if I could ever tear my eyes away from her tight stomach and ass.

“If I fall again, don’t bother to stop and pick me up. I’ll just die where I land,” I said.

“What? Oh. Um ... I didn’t think you’d mind.”

“I don’t. It’s just going to be hard to keep my mind on running and not on the runner ahead of me.”

“This trail is plenty wide. We should be able to run side-by-side. I recommend we use a gentle tempo since this is our first time on a 10k. We need to experiment with the distance and find out how our bodies react to it rather than taking off at a 5k swing tempo and running out of gas after six. What do you think?”

“I’ll let you set the pace and try to keep up with you. If it proves to be too much, I’ll cut back. Sounds good right now if we can match strides okay.”

The tempo was good. Livy was disciplined about setting a pace and sticking with it. I tended to speed up and slow down a lot. She kept glancing down at her watch as we passed mile posts to make sure we were keeping on our pace. At this pace, we were able to talk a little and point out things along the trail. We completed the first five mile loop and headed out along the trail again for another mile. When we reached the mile post, we slowed to a walk and turned to walk the mile back to the starting point.

“Wow! We did it,” I said. I was winded but felt pretty good. We found a spot near the start line where we could flop out on the grass and stretch. It was close to nine o’clock and the dew was long gone. Other runners had arrived while we were on the trail and were heading out.

“Press my legs for me,” she said. Uh-oh. This was the stretch that had ended with me hanging onto Nanette’s breasts while my cock poked at her pussy. My response was going to be similar with Livy. As soon as I put my hands on her long smooth legs, I started a rise.

“This is ... uh ... going to have...”

“Really?” she panted. “Um ... Tell you what. I’ll try to only glance at your erection if you promise to only glance at my wet spot.”

That called my eyes down from her breasts to her crotch. Indeed, as I switched to her other leg, my erection was poking in the direction of a very wet spot where her shorts were pulled tightly conforming to the shape of her pussy.

“Now I’ll do you,” she said as we switched positions. I’d love for her to do me. She lifted my leg and started the slow press of the stretch. In this position, there was no way she could miss the tent in my shorts. And it was obvious she wasn’t trying to miss it. I thought about using the standard girl’s line, ‘My eyes are up here,’ and decided that if she really wanted to look at my erection, I wouldn’t stop her. I had a feeling I was developing my own wet spot at the tip of my cock.

“That was pretty intense,” I said as we walked back to the Jeep.

“Yeah.” She was quiet as we got in and buckled up, then turned to me. “You’ve been sandbagging,” she said. That wasn’t what I expected. I raised an eyebrow. “You ran your best time in the 5k last week at 29:29. Everybody congratulated you, not just because you have succeeded in running after an accident and placed in the race, but because you showed determination in getting healthy. But we just ran six point two miles in fifty-seven minutes.”

“Really?” I needed to get a watch so I could time my pace. “That’s like...”

“A nine-minute mile pace. Both 5ks of our 10k this morning were faster than your race time at 5k last week.”

That was stunning news. I’d felt relaxed and like I was just floating along with Livy as we ran. I knew she could have run it a lot faster. But I’d just run two twenty-eight-minute 5ks without stopping.


When we reached my house, I invited Livy in to meet the family, only to find that Mom, Dad, and Peyton weren’t home from church yet. I gave her a glass of juice and showed her around, including a peek into my bedroom. She liked the art.

“Go lie down on your stomach,” she said, putting her glass on my side table. “I’ll massage your legs. I’m serious about what I think you can do on a racing pace, but you aren’t used to the distance or the speed. I’ll make sure you don’t cramp.” I looked at her, trying to see if there was anything devious in her intent. I couldn’t detect anything and stretched out.

Livy’s first stroke down my legs sent shivers down my spine. She had good strong fingers and I could tell my right leg needed the relaxation. It was definitely tighter than the left leg. She worked the muscle deeply and released it. The muscle that wasn’t getting soft was between my stomach and the bed. It’s not even that she was being sexually stimulating. It was merely the fact of her hands on my body. She worked all the way up both legs into my glutes and that was even more stimulating.

“Roll over.”

“Um ... I ... I mean...”

“Just from me massaging you?” she giggled. “Come on. Get up.” I rolled to a sitting position and then then stood. “Yeah. Might be dangerous if I massaged the front. Might forget where your legs end. Do mine.” She flung herself on my bed on her stomach and I approached to rub her legs. I started moving my hands up and down, remembering the methods I hadn’t used since Francie had lain on my bed.

“Just for the record, this is doing nothing to help my condition,” I said as I kneaded her thighs and moved upward to the edge of her butt.

“It’s doing great things for mine. I’m giving you permission to massage my glutes, too.” Oh, fine. I’d enjoyed watching that ass bouncing ahead of me. I slid my hands on up, not even bothering to move over the shorts. I slipped right under the leg hem and held both her cheeks in my hand. “Oh, yeah,” she sighed. I didn’t take any other liberties. I didn’t probe into her crack or try to pry her legs apart. I just gently massaged two perfect butt cheeks with my hands. “Um ... I think that’s enough,” she said. I’d lost track of time and had no idea how long I’d been rubbing her butt. “I like it. I mean, I really like it. But before we go any further, I want to know that I’m really one of your girlfriends. And that I’m one of theirs.” I reluctantly retracted my hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.