Double Time
Chapter 51

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“I’m just a Teenager with hormones running wild and may I say, young fairy lady, they’re running wild in your direction.”
—Eoin Colfer, The Atlantis Complex


I WAS UP AT FIVE and Nanette pulled to a stop long enough for me to jump in her car and we headed for the golf course. Sections of the course had cart paths, but they mostly led between one green and the next hole. Those were routes everyone took. Getting up and down the fairway took people all over. But there was a path on each side of the fairway that was groomed and the carts were supposed to use it. The key thing was that we could run on the whole trail at five-thirty in the morning. We were running in half-light. Sunrise wasn’t until six-thirty on August first and that’s when the first golfers would hit the links.

I was surprised this morning that Nanette didn’t take off at her usual pace and leave me to my own pace. The trail was wide enough for a golf cart, which meant it was wide enough for us to run next to each other. She didn’t seem to be in any great hurry, though we might have been going a little faster than normal pace. For me. And we just kept going until we’d clocked a full hour before walking toward the clubhouse to cool down.

“Let’s stretch. I want to find out how your muscles are developing,” she said when we reached a grassy spot near the parking lot. The grass was damp with dew but we were soaked with sweat, so that didn’t make much difference to us. She had me hold her leg straight and press it back as she lifted it. Just usual running stretches.

Only there was something unusual about it. Nanette’s normal running wear was like Em’s—Spandex that clung to her every curve and made it such a joy to run behind her. Only the shorts Nanette wore this time were similar to mine and were what V1 thought of as gym shorts with a loose-fitting leg. These were from Nike, which I knew because there was a logo just at the hem of the shorts that I looked down at when I lifted her leg.

Fuck! Nice view! I mean, it wasn’t as if I could see up the leg hole to her pussy or anything. That part of the fabric stretched tightly over her cleft, but the back of her leg was bare all the way to her butt ledge. We held the stretch for a count of ten, three times before switching legs. Then we switched positions and she lifted my leg. Other parts of me had risen as well and I was sure she was aware of them as she looked down my leg. And it didn’t get better. She was especially interested in my right leg to see how my muscle had filled out since my accident. She felt all up and down it and then compared it to my left leg. She had to shift over a bit and slipped on the wet grass.

Nanette didn’t exactly fall on top of me. Quite. She released my leg when she lost her balance and I dropped it to the ground suddenly. That served to shift both of our bodies and increase her forward momentum. We both acted instinctively and she put her hands down to catch her weight beside me while I put my hands up to keep her from falling on top of me. I caught her in a three-point landing. My hands were on her boobs and my cock poked at her pussy.

And we froze there. Her eyes locked on mine and she didn’t scramble to get away from the embarrassing position. There wasn’t much I could do as I was supporting her weight in my hands. She ran in a sports bra top and the modest mounds it contained felt soft and very squishy. She shifted a little and my cock rubbed against her crotch. Finally, she pushed away with her hands and just before I lost contact, I gave her boobs a little squeeze.

Hell. I’m fifteen and I have a tit in each hand. What else am I going to do?

“Well, that was ... interesting,” she said as she regained her balance and gave my leg a little pat. She stood and offered me her hand so I could pull myself up. Not that I couldn’t have done that myself, but it was a nice gesture and told me more than words could have that she wasn’t upset. “You’re a good-looking guy, Jacob. And good company. If there was just a little less age-gap, I’d want to do some exploring with you. For now, though ... well, better just enjoy what we have.”

I didn’t usually shower between my five-thirty run and my nine o’clock CC practice. What’s the point? I did this morning. I replayed that little slip and the feel of her breasts in my hands and her soft center pressing against my prick. My prick seemed to enjoy it a lot.


Riley and Desi picked me up at five that evening to go to dinner. I was going over to their house afterward to try on the adjusted costumes and make plans for our Labor Day weekend in Indianapolis. Riley met with my parents and explained the program to them. I was surprised they agreed. He was going to pick Desi and me up from school on Friday before Labor Day and drive us to Indy. We’d perform and model costumes all day Saturday and Sunday. He’d drive us back on Monday. I was going to be with Desi in Indy for three nights.

Of course, we wouldn’t be together three nights. Riley made it clear that I would have the room next door to their family and would be supervised. Mom wanted to help pay for my adventure, but Riley insisted that I was volunteering to help model costumes and the room and board were his responsibility. He said having me working with Desi meant that he and Riko were free to sell more costumes and not worry about Desi being alone on the show floor. Whatever. I’d be spending three days in Indianapolis with the Whitcombs.

After dinner, we went to their house and Desi led me to the basement.

“Let me know if you need anything,” Riley said. “I have paperwork to take care of before Desi and I leave for the Ren Faire in Kentucky. Riko has been reminding me daily that I’m not there to help her set up our shop and she plans to find a wandering knight and reward him for his help by bestowing her womanly favors.” He laughed and I wondered how the heck he managed to live this life.

The idea of a Renaissance Faire in Kentucky boggled my mind. It was held someplace between Louisville and Lexington and I had visions of Shakespeare recited with a Kentucky accent. I guess culture has no bounds.

“Your mom and dad sure seem to be casual about allowing us ... um ... uninterrupted time together,” I said as Desi started stripping out of her clothes. It wasn’t like we had a bed or comfortable place where we could screw but they knew we helped each other in and out of our costumes and they had to know that Desi rewarded her wandering knight with her womanly favors. Didn’t they?

“Yeah. Probably looks strange to an outsider. And don’t think it’s because they don’t care. They do, but we have an understanding.”

“Tell me about it,” I gasped as she stroked my cock. I wondered if we even had any costumes to try on tonight.

“Mom and Dad are theater people. They grew up in a theater tradition. My grandparents on both sides met while performing off-Broadway shows that never made it big. But theater is a little more casual about issues of modesty. They are very protective of my modesty when it comes to anyone older, but they figure peers are different. And they know about our contract.”

Before I could react to my shock, Desi swallowed my cock and held it in her mouth until I filled it. I collapsed back into a chair and Desi immediately straddled my lap facing me. We kissed deeply as she ground her panty-clad pussy against my bare cock. I moved my face down and captured one of her nipples between my teeth and she began to whine as moisture seeped through her silk panties and slicked my cock. Desi had a strict rule about nothing but her own hand going inside her panties, but she didn’t seem to mind the help I was giving her movements by holding both her butt cheeks in my hands and rocking her back and forth.

“Oh, God!” I moaned as my second load of the evening began spurting between our bodies.

“Yesss,” she hissed. “So easy. It would be so easy to do it now.” She pushed away and stood up, looking down at her soaked panties and the mess on our stomachs. She looked at me intently and hooked her thumbs in the waist of her panties. Slowly, she worked them down, exposing a wedge of pubic hair and then her bare slit. It was shiny with her juices. “I’m still a virgin and intact,” she said. “I’m going to collect your bid after we both turn sixteen. Just thought you’d like to see what you bid on. Believe me; I’ll make it worth your two weeks of servitude.”

She pulled her panties back up and bent to kiss me again as I fondled her big breasts. Then we got dressed and went to find her father.

“We’re ready, Daddy,” she said. “Everything will fit fine.”

We hadn’t tried on any costumes, so I thought she might be talking about how we’d fit together.


August second was Pey’s birthday and she and Mom were going to Indianapolis for a girls’ bonding.

“You’re on your own today,” Mom said as they loaded in the car after my cross country practice. “Dad plans to go bowling this evening. I don’t know when we’ll be back. We’ll have the family celebration tomorrow morning.”

“That’s cool. I’ll probably hang out with Rachel this evening. Seems like we don’t see much of each other since summer school got out.”

“Act responsibly,” Mom said. Then she and Pey drove off. I called Rachel.

“Hey, sweetums,” she said when she answered the phone. “What’s up?”

“Um ... well, I’m home alone for the day. Didn’t know if you had anything going on or not. Want to get together?”

“Really? What a coincidence. Dad and Richard are on a father-son camping adventure this weekend with the Scouts. I’m home all alone, too. Want to come over? We could get together.”

“Rache, any time I spend with you is time I treasure, no matter how we get together.”

“You say the sweetest things. Be here in half an hour.”


I showered and walked briskly to Rachel’s house. She opened the door wearing a fluffy bathrobe. Her hair was still damp from her own shower.

“I could have gotten here more quickly and we could have showered together,” I said as we kissed.

“I wanted to be fresh and clean when you got here. We’ll have another shower after we get all sweaty again,” she laughed. She pulled me by the hand to her bedroom. It was in typical disarray—not really dirty or anything, but looking just a little chaotic. We flopped on her bed and started kissing again.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of kissing you,” I sighed. Her robe fell open to reveal that was all she’d slipped on after her shower. She tugged at my T-shirt and we got it off with only a slight break in our kissing.

“I hope that’s true because I can’t cook.” We laughed and she nudged my shorts off, getting them past my feet by the expedient of hooking the waistband with her own foot and pushing. She pulled her arms out of the sleeves of her robe and we pressed our naked bodies together. “I love you, Jacob.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.