Grace and the Longest Tie
Chapter 20

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Grace concludes her narrative.

Dog #1

I was startled when I felt a wet nose hit my sex and an even wetter tongue start to investigate my pussy. I braced myself for what was to happen next.

The licking stopped and I felt the horse being raised slightly. The pair of floor supports had by their positioning endured my legs were apart.

Even though I was expecting it I was still surprised when I felt the beast at my rear. This time he mounted me straight away his hind legs thrusting and hopping whilst his fore legs wrapped themselves around my waist and his weight landing on my back.

I hung on for dear life to the hand grips as the dig started humping me immediately and found my hole within seconds. Then it was like a nail gun firing precum into me instead of bits of steel. It took me by surprise as it was nothing like my ‘husbands’ at home. All three were fast, strong, and fierce. This dog was brutal. It was like he was trying to bury his cock right up into my brain.

It wasn’t at all pleasant at first and his cock hurt. I don’t know whether it was the precum that made it more comfortable by oiling the passage or I got used to it. I’m sure the audience must have noticed the difference in my cries. I must have been yelling as I am very vocal during sex; there is a subtle difference in cries of pain and ones of joy and within minutes there was a difference as big as chalk from cheese.

I soon felt his knot hitting the outer borders of my vagina and when the dog finally banged it inside me he nearly shot me off the horse. At the same time he hosed me with a torrent of hot, wet, doggie cum that coincided with an orgasm that almost blew my head open. I did see stars. Lots of them.

And then all was still. The dog’s cock was still doing its ‘thing’. Shooting more cum inside me into my womb but my vagina was still intact and would live anther day. Actually, another dog cock. The thought suddenly hit me. I had six more dogs to mate with me. If they were all like this one I would be like a rag doll that had been thrown into a washing machine too many times. It would be completely worn out and no more use. Why oh why then did this thought excite me!

I couldn’t hear if the dog was panting above me but I could feel his spittle around my neck and feel his heart beating like a drum on my back.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on his cock before it dawned on me I should be using my muscles to hold his cock inside me, I did just that and was rewarded with him pushing more of it inside me. It felt good. Very good. I climaxed again.

The bonding of my body to the animal on my back making us one was primal. Making him my master was thrilling. I could feel his cock pulsating and I knew if my life was going to be like this from now on I welcomed it.

The two of us were joined together for time. Time that I couldn’t determine. To me it didn’t matter. The audience who were betting on this dog to tie with me for the longest time was of no concern to me. If the dog wanted to stay inside me forever or pull out was of no consequence. It felt so good and if he did leave my body there was another to take his place and another and another.

And when that was exhausted I had my own doggies to play with. Oh life was so good and would get even better. Bring it on. Whatever the elderly ladies club members had in store for me I would entertain in a heart beat.

And then there were my three sons. If I was a cat I would be purring.

Then my reverie was interrupted when, without any prior warning, the dog moved and yanked his cock and knot from my cunt with such speed and determination my hands slipped from the holds and I fell onto the stage floor in an ugly heap.

Where the dog went I didn’t know or care but hands were around me lifting me up back onto the horse. A plug was taken from my left ear and a voice asked me if I was ok and I said “yes” before the plug was reinserted. I waited for the second dog.

Dog #2

Narrative from video footage shown at meeting

The second dog that followed Brute was Duke. This Rottweiler was just as good as the first one. He gave a quick lick to Grace’s ass and knew the ropes so well he actually led his handler to the starting stall.

However, the audience was not pleased with the owner of both the dogs, Dave Simmons. When Brute had ripped his penis knot out of Grace’s ass as she was clamping her muscles around the dog cock it had caused her to go with the dog. She had fallen off the horse and that was what had caused her to release the cock. For her pains Mr. Dave was seen laughing and the camera man had a close up of his face. Although no one could actually hear what he said you could see clearly from his lips movement that the words were “stupid cunt”.

So Duke was booed. Not that the dog was concerned.

As soon as he was released he shot out of the stall and in just three seconds had mounted Grace, grabbed her waist with his strong front paws and pulled her onto his thrusting cock in one movement.

Grace’s yell told everyone he had pierced her pussy at the first thrust and her short sharp yells of delight were in time with every fast thrust into her from Duke.

Soon her yells changed to “Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

The TV monitors showed the knot growing and when the final heave forward from Duke, causing even the horse to move at least 2 inches, Grace screamed with delight as she climaxed at the same time the knot entered her vagina.

The tie had begun.

Brute’s time was a very impressive 28.3 minutes that included the small deduction he had taken in entering his bitch from the starting stall ... And a lot of lesser times had won The Longest Tie contest.

The audience shouted as every minute went by. The excitement grew and when 25 minutes went by and not a move from the dog it looked as if Duke was going to beat it. But at 27 minutes the dog started to move and pulled his cock out with the knot making a nasty squelching noise, a full 1 minute less than his brother. Then there was the deduction also to be made.

There were a number of groans as Duke was much fancied and had been at one time the favorite, Brute had that honor now.

What was obvious was Grace had not used her muscles to try and hold the cock in place. She had learnt her lesson from Brute.

Dog #3

After the second dog had drawn its cock from me I could feel cum running profusely from my pussy. Even my thighs and the backs of my legs were wet. My arms were aching a bit and I worried a bit what condition they and my body would be in after another five dogs and had their wicked bestial way with me.

My thoughts were stopped sharply when I felt another dog at my sex. A quick lick and then it was obviously pulled away. I waited with my heart beating and hands clenched around the holds for the dog to mount me. All were different. There were similarities but, just like men, all had their own peculiarities.

Once again I wasn’t ready for the dog. When it’s legs touched my body and it’s weight landed on my back, it caught me by surprise and I know I yelped. This dog was not as experienced as the first two. He humped hard, his back legs almost clawing my ass, as his cock splayed all over the place missing my vagina altogether. Then the dog jumped off. I felt the horse being lowered. The dog mounted me again.

His cock banged again at my ass. I wanted to reach down and guide him in but that was against the rules. He jumped down again. His tongue was licking at my sex, cleaning it out, before he was back on me again. I did move my rump a little and this small adjustment by me helped. His cock finally found my love nest and he was in.

The dog was so excited. He rammed me like there would be no tomorrow. In and out. Faster and faster. I could feel my climax approaching. I could feel his knot growing. I wanted it. He wanted it. I was shouting “Yes!” over and over again. His precum was shooting like little darts finding the bulls eye and still the dog got more frantic. He nearly pulled right out but managed to keep his cock just in as he gave an almighty thrust forward and the knot shot in at the same time he came in buckets. And I came, too. Big. Huge. My hands came off the grips and I rung them and screwed them together like a mad woman having a fit.

It was so gloriously intense. I came big, so did the dog. His cum was sizzling with heat and spice and all things nice. And I didn’t want it to end. So I gripped the cock with my muscles. This must have frightened the poor animal because he immediately wanted to get off me. He jumped off my back and I just managed to get my hands back onto the grips as he turned. We were back to back, or rather ass to ass, his knot and cock still inside me. Still doing his “thing” cumming. Sadly, when he had finished this he wanted out and he pulled hard against me so I had to release him for fear of damage to my person.

I knew he would be no winner of The Longest Tie but he gave me the best ride of the evening so far.

Dog #4

The owner of Handsome, Raymond Rousseau was furious with his dog. He had trained hard for this event and had been confident in success. He could not understand what had happened. The bitch had tried to hold Handsome in place but once he had jumped off his mount that was the end even if they had still been knotted. Even after that he had tried to remount the bitch and it had taken three of the staff to help control Handsome.

His new wife, who had been reluctant at first to give herself to the dog, had eventually been as enthusiastic as he was and they had been regularly tied on average for over 30 minutes.

From the very first time they had walked on the stage Handsome had got excited trying to mount the bitch in the paddock. He had disobeyed all instructions. He had barked. Was it the lights? Or ... The bitch! Handsome knew the bitch.

Raymond had seen the name of the bitch on the collar. GRACE. It had not registered at first. But now. And the voice. Replaying her voice in his head. It was her. Grace Williams aka Darling, the artist he had courted! He had her screams and cries of passion when he had screwed her, although he had to admit not with quite the same intensity.

“Wow. Wow. Wow!” he exclaimed. It had to be the same person. What was she doing here? It couldn’t be for the money. She was a rich bitch - a rich dog slut. She was doing it because she couldn’t help herself. She was addicted to it. He would have to talk it over with his wife. She was the clever one.

Grace was the reason they hadn’t won the contest. Now Grace would have to pay. The question was how and how soon? He couldn’t expose her without exposing himself. But if he could get a photograph of her actually doing the act without the disguise ... This would take some planning but Grace was going to be the money bitch. Ain’t that the doggone truth!

Narrative from video footage shown at meeting

The fourth dog was Chip, a German Shepherd. Fred Smith, the owner was confident. Chip was well trained and very experienced. He had entered his dog at three of the other venues winning twice. He had performed here only last month and come second. He should have won but didn’t trust the ugly fat bitch that was there then. Something wasn’t right. He was pleased there was this new woman. He explained all this to the camera when he was interviewed. He had officially complained there was cheating going on. He had demanded a copy of the tape of the event but this had been refused. Obviously his complaint had been investigated and a new bitch was here.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.