Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Grace continues her narrative

I was led by Petal to the area on the stage designated as The Paddock. I was then made to stand and I was tied to the fake tree. Babs pushed a ball gag into my mouth and it was strapped into place around my face. Whilst Babs was doing this a spreader bar was inserted between my legs pulling them far apart.

When they were satisfied I was firmly in place Bernard introduced the first dog and handler. Duke, a black and mahogany colored Rottweiler was brought in by a handsome young black guy who looked of Jamaican origin with long jet black braids and a tight black beard and mustache wearing a white open neck shirt with white pants. He was accompanied by the owner, a sour looking over weight Texan, white suit complete with matching hat and bootlace tie. Mr. Dave Simmons leered at me before touching his hat. He was to be present that evening twice more. He was popular with the audience as they cheered and clapped him. I took an instant dislike to him. soon as the dog walked into the paddock area the betting started and the handler moved the dog up to me.

Duke sniffed me before pushing his head between my legs and started to lick me. He knew exactly what he was doing and instantly his tongue went to work on my pussy. The dog started to get excited and suddenly sprung up on his his hind legs his fore legs trying to wrap themselves around my waist. The audience loved that and the handler had a job trying to control Duke.

A buzzer sounded and Duke was pulled away. He growled and his owner, Mr. Dave had to soothe him. I was impressed. Duke quickly calmed down and was led away.

However, Duke’s tongue had also impressed me. I was wet. Very wet. My juices were running more than the saliva left behind by the beast’s tongue.

If I hadn’t been strapped in place my hands would have been at my cunt.

Bernard announced the next dog. Chip. A German Shepherd. Tan and black. He reminded me of my own mates. I wondered if they were missing me. Their bitch had left them very soon after the marriage.

The handler was the owner, Fred Smith, a middle aged man, clean shaven, balding spectacled and with an ugly one inch scar down his left cheek. He gave me a nice smile and I warmed to him. I also liked Chip who knew exactly why I was here. He went straight for my pussy. He attacked it with enthusiasm and I found myself moaning into the ball gag. Even though my arms were strapped my hands were free and through the cameras the audience could see my hands clenching and unclenching as Chip’s tongue did its work. I started to climax.

The third dog was Lad, Mr. Dave’s second Rottweiler, and bigger than Duke but could have been his brother. His handler, Max, was a small man dressed as a jockey complete with cap and colors. The dog was excited and kept jumping and stopping and Max was having a hard time keeping him under control. He flew at me and was at my cunt in seconds. At least his eating of my pussy quieted him down a little and I expected he had smelt my juices and my readiness to be mounted.

Mr. Dave patted him and said “The bitch will be yours soon, Lad, and I want you to make her squeal. Treat her as a real bitch. Fuck her good.” He leered at me leaning forward and whispering in my ear, “Maybe I’ll bid for you, Princess. I’d love to fuck you in the ass. The others can have your dog filled cunt.”

The fourth dog was a black Labrador called Mate. His handler was also the owner, Bryan Gibbs. A young man who looked around the same age as my sons. The dog did not seem at all interested in anything, especially me. Even when Bryan moved him up to me and pushed the dog’s head between my legs he just gave me a cursory lick and then flopped down on the floor licking his balls.

Some of the audience actually booed and jeered and Bernard told them Mate preferred mating not licking. Never-the-less there were few bets placed on the animal.

Next came Mr. Dave’s third entry, the favorite Brute, another Rottweiler and I suspected was from the same litter as the other two. He was almost the same weight as Lad but better behaved than his two brothers. This might have been because Mr Dave handled him. The dog walked beside him and only went to my pussy on his owner’s command “Lick,”

And lick he did. He was the best licker of all the dogsled and soon had me cumming and squirming and my hands were a quivering mess.

“You will visit me bitch,” he whispered to me. “You can have all three fucking you at the same time. I also have a donkey with a huge cock. I’ll leave you my number with Bernard.”

If I hadn’t been gagged I would have told him to fuck the donkey himself!

Thankfully the buzzer went and he was gone.

The sixth dog was a beautiful cream chow - Diamond. The smallest and best groomed of all the dogs but it was the owner/handler who got the attention. A woman. Beth Adams was tall, slim, blonde, long pony tail hair tied with a large red bow, mid thirties, black heels, dark brown suit (jacket unbuttoned) and white silk blouse that did not disguise her full breasts that were not hampered by a bra. They bounced and their nipples were almost piercing through the blouse. She ignored the wolf whistles and shouts for her to take my place. She had style and a face that was attractive. It wouldn’t win any beauty contests but it wasn’t ugly either. There was also a masculine line to it, too, making me wonder if she was a lesbian. If she was she made no eye contact or lip movement to let me know. She was all business. I was just there for her dog and she wanted Diamond to be the jewel and win the contest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.