Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Grace had stopped her narrative and refreshments were served. Then she was asked which scene of her paintings she wanted to enact out. With some trepidation she pointed to the scene of the woman being double penetrated and the third man peeing into her open mouth.

She had visualized doing this with her own sons but if the pee was so awful to the taste and she threw up she didn’t want to do that with them. She wanted it to be an enjoyable experience for all participants. So this was a practice.

There was some shock from the ladies but all agreed to it.

Some preparation was needed in the way of plastic sheets and towels.

George, Albert and Henry entered naked as the day they were born, their cocks swinging against their balls and smiles on their faces.

They had been pre-warned as to what was expected of them. Grace stood up and allowed them to undress her. They were experts and knew where and how long to touch her intimate parts as they quickly pulled off her dress. Oil was applied to her bottom hole and Grace welcomed the rude intrusion. She had prepared herself for this at home with an enema and her pussy was already wet from relating the prior evening’s event and her meeting with Ike. She couldn’t get him out of her mind.

She dutifully dropped herself to her knees and the three nephews stood around her presenting their cocks to her lovely mouth. She stroked one whilst she stuffed her gills full with the other two sucking on them enthusiastically. Then she took the single one into her mouth and stroked the other two with her hands. This continued alternating until the boys were on the verge of cumming. George laid himself down on the floor covering, his cock sticking up to attention. Grace sat astride him taking his proud member into her hands and guiding it into her sex. She loved the feeling of that live flesh so hard and warm entering her body. She let it slide right up to the balls and then she moved her body up and down on it savoring the feelings and being in charge for once. However, she was born to be a submissive and when she saw Albert at her head pushing his cock into her face and felt Henry behind her forcing her to be still, she leaned forward and relished even more the feeling of being used. When she felt the head of Henry’s cock pushing against the rose of her ass she actually climaxed as it entered her tiny hole. The feeling if two cocks inside her with that thin membrane of skin separating the two apertures was sensational. It was what she knew she would be doing the rest of her life. She opened her mouth and welcomed in the third one. Then they started to fuck her.

The six ladies watching were so thrilled at finding this woman who had adapted so quickly to their whims. They were all avid voyeurs and though they had all done the nasty deed Grace was doing they enjoyed the sight more. Especially when the woman was mature, beautiful and ‘posh’. And she had actually asked for a young man to pee into her mouth. The ultimate in disgusting acts if you discount the doggie loving. And the plans they had for bestial love for Grace to partake in was already getting them excited. The beautiful woman had no idea what was in store for her. They were very optimistic Grace was going to enjoy it all to. And the money they were all going to make was just the icing on the cake from the cartoon movies that were going to be made by Grace’s boys. Every single act Grace was engaged in was being filmed and turned into an adult Disney world. And she would also paint the scenes, too. Her great talent as an artist would not be going to waste. The paintings would collect thousands.

Dr. Tabitha had her own personal reasons for wanting Grace, too. She had fallen in love with her. She couldn’t wait to be laying naked in bed with her and seeing her mated with the different animals on her island she owned. And the beast even her daughter couldn’t handle. Grace was the one and once that beast had claimed her Tabitha knew Grace would never leave her.

Then there was Maureen, the witch. She needed Grace, too. Her coven, the only one that placed animals above humans, badly needed a well educated mature female to take on the duties of being the body to mix the fresh semen of various animals, especially dogs, with human semen and the human females to drink the semen from her body. She was convinced Grace was the reincarnation of Diana, Goddess of the hunt, moon and nature. She even looked like Diana. That she knew who the Goddess Freya was had both shocked Maureen and had impressed her. Yes Grace would be initiated next week as the Bitch Queen and Maureen’s coven would be restored to its rightful place as the top Wiccan coven. It was the most secretive but when word got out Diana had come back to mortality it would be the most influential.

Gladys also had designs on Grace. She wanted to find out if a human female could be turned into a dog. To live the life as the human bitch, always in heat to packs of dogs. She was sure Grace was the best candidate for the task. She had to act slowly. No haste. She wanted first to turn Grace into a whore. To adore lots and lots of cock and women, too. To suck on many cunts. The fact she was willing to let a young man pee into her mouth was too good to be true. She was already planning the many pee baths and pee enemas Grace was going to take part in. The thought to see her almost drown in pee was making Gladys squirm she was going to organize that at the very first opportunity.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.