Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Grace had not been able to have sex since the Bitch Queen’s fist had punched its way up her vagina. It was even excruciatingly painful for her to pee.

Dr. Tabitha had examined her and nothing serious had been done but there was heavy interior bruising of her vagina and warned her not to have sex there, especially doggie sex for at least a week.

Grace was doubtful she could last that long. She would have to get help from her three sons to guide her doggie husbands’ cock into her ass and get them used to her sucking them off with her mouth.

She was told by Joy at the meeting that the Bitch Queen would never bother her again. Grace could see by the look in Joy’s eyes that she knew this was true.

I t was a few days afterwards Grace saw a small item in the local newspaper that a woman had died from a drug overdose. There was a name Grace did not know but the picture was the woman who had attacked and threatened her, Bitch Queen.

Her feelings were the same as the day she learned the man who had captained the ship that had run down the small boat with her husband and his family drowning them all, had been killed by a hit and run motorist. Nothing. Her heart felt it was frozen in ice.

Grace continues her narrative at the Elderly Wives Club meeting the following evening.

On my knees I was led by Petal with Babs at my rear onto the stage of the Seven 7’s Club. I was momentarily blinded by the bright lights but I heard clearly M.C. Bernard announce me.

“And here she is, the Seven 7’s Club’s all time most beautiful bitch, “Princess Canis,”

There was instant applause, whistles and shouts of approval. I did my best to smile and if I could have wagged my tail I would have. Instead I turned around showing my ass and wriggled that. I got more claps, laughter and applause. My nervousness and nausea vanished

I faced the audience sitting on my knees with my hands pointing downwards and the upper parts of my arms against my body whilst my lower arms straight out. I beamed like the Cheshire Cat. It was then I noticed the cameras. Three. One standing on a tripod and two others hand held, one by a handsome young black guy who gave me a wink when he saw me look at him, and the other a middle aged heavily bearded white male. His face was full of concentration as he looked through the lens.

“A star is born,” I thought. “Me.”

Bernard crouched down beside me with microphone in hand. I instantly decided to be vague with my answers.

“How long have you been a zoo?” he asked thrusting the mic into my face.

“Ho Long is a Chinaman,” I replied. Laughter.

“Ho Long,” Bernard played along, “asks how long since you mated with a dog?”

“Tell Ho Long,” I answered, “If he was here and put his hand inside me he would feel doggie sperm still there. Just a few hours ago. And the sperm was from three dogs.”

That got some yells and many claps of hands.

“Excellent,” agreed Bernard, “and tonight you are going to be mated by seven dogs. All experienced and guaranteed to please you. Will this be the most number of dogs you will have ever mated with in one bitch session?”

“Yes.”

“The record tie ever recorded is 32.03 minutes, that was achieved three years ago In Houston, Texas at the National Championships. The dog’s name was Royce, a German Shepherd weighing only 66 pounds. Bitch Queen was the bitch.”

At her name there were cries of, “Where is she?” “Bring her back.”

“Royce has been retired,” Bernard said, instantly regretting he had mentioned Bitch Queen’s name. “Princess Canis are you up to the task of proving you are the best Human Bitch in the USA?”

“I am,” I said confidently, although not believing a word of what I was saying.

“How tight is your pussy?” someone shouted.

“As small as your cock.” someone answered him.

“You will have to bid high to find that out,” Bernard said. “And the bidding for the rights to fuck the Princess come after The Longest Tie Contest.”

“Allow me to show you how big and how tight my pussy is.” I stunned everyone by saying that, even myself. “Bernard, get someone to bring me some oil, KY, or something similar.”

Bernard was at a loss. He was totally unsure of what to do. He struggled and then regained his composure.

“Babs, you heard Princess. Find something oily,” he finally said. “Even if it’s your own pussy juice.”

Babs pouted but exited the stage. I decided to take charge, stood up and took the mic away from Bernard.

“Hallo boys,” I addressed my audience using the best Mae West voice I could muster. “I want something slim and heavy. A gold pen would be good. If anyone has something like that perhaps they would like to come up onto the stage and insert into my pussy.”

I could hear, even if I couldn’t see because if the bright lights, people moving in their seats.

“There’s more than one,” Bernard whispered in my ear.

“Bernard will decide which pen is the heaviest and thinnest,” I told my audience that was also an instruction.

Bernard hurried away leaving me alone with Petal. She was smiling. She grabbed the mike from my hand.

“The Princess is forgetting she is a dog,” she said and pulled down her string bottom exposing her bald pussy. “Get sniffing and licking bitch.”

This brought the audience banging the tables and choruses of “Lick! Lick! Lick!...”

I immediately dropped to my knees and walking on all fours went to her and shoved my face into her cunt. I started to lick it. She tasted sweet, so I dived further in, even putting my right hand behind her now bare bottom pushing it further into my face.

The audience loved it and the camera men on the stage were taking close ups of the whole thing. I could tell Petal was enjoying it as I could feel her wetness and she started go breath heavily.

During this Babs returned and Bernard was beside us having re-taken the mic.

Babs got into the act and started caressing Petal’s breasts, pinching her nipples sucking on them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.