Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Earlier the same day after the Longest Tie event

It had been a very exhausting day and night. I didn’t remember anything about the drive home as I slept the whole way. I only remember crawling into the limo and crawling out of it.

I crawled upstairs to my room, and I was thankful Sally had taken off my costume and wig, pushed me into the shower, gotten thoroughly wet herself by helping me wash, clean off my makeup and dress me. All I had to do was flop onto the bed and fall asleep.

The dogs had tried to mate with me at first but had given up. They had better luck during the night when I went to the bathroom to pee but I don’t remember too much of it.

I know all three did their naughty dance on my body but it was not memorable and I was just a rag doll for them to play with and I even fell asleep with one of the dogs on top of me, knotted to him. I found myself on the floor alone, in a pool of doggie cum and I crawled back onto the bed. I was asleep again within seconds.

I was awakened by a loud banging in the front door and ringing of the door bell. Someone was very impatient to be let in. I had a thumping headache and one of my sons could go and see who it was.

Daylight was flooding through the windows that had the drapes drawn back and I then realized the dogs had gone. Then I saw the note stuck on the dressing table mirror.

“Morning mom. It’s 9am. Took the dogs out for a spin in the car to the park for a walk. Left breakfast in the microwave. Be back in an hour. Love you.”

It was signed with the word ‘US’.

I smiled. I looked at my bedside clock. It was ten past nine. Then I heard the front door open and someone coming in.

One of the boys had come back for something. I didn’t take much notice and was deciding whether to have breakfast or shower when my bedroom door opened and a strange woman was standing there.

She was of medium height, well built, not fat but muscular. She had huge breasts that drooped down to her waist and it was obvious from the yellow T-shirt she was wearing there was no bra support. She had on dark blue jeans and a large leather belt with a brass buckle. It was her face that took your eye. It gave the word ‘ugly’ a bad name if you used it to describe it. Piglike would be a better description. And her pig eyes were blazing with hate, her mouth was twisted into an evil angry snarl, her snout moved in time as the nostrils opened and closed to her audible heavy breathing. The only pleasing part of her body was her golden hair that flowed down from her head like a gold mane.

Stuck in her belt was a stiletto with a dark wooden handle decorated with blood red glass drops. In her right hand she clasped a wicked looking lock pick that she had used to make her entrance into my home.

I was very frightened as I stood stark naked in front of this figure who could have come from hell and looked as if this was where I was going to pay a visit very soon.

I had never seen anyone so angry at me. What on earth had I done? Who was she?

As if hearing my thoughts she answered me in a voice that contrasted so differently from her appearance. Although very angry and menacing it was cultural and the almost British richness that I detected in the tone could even be described as seductive.

“You’re wondering who I am and why I have broken into your posh house, aren’t you?” she said.

I nodded, not wanting her to hear how frightened I was if I had spoken. I needed time to recover my wits and think.

“My professional name is Bitch Queen,” she continued, “and that’s all you need to know. You can call me Queen. And you call yourself Princess Canis. We both fuck dogs. That’s the only thing we have in common. And dog fucking is how I make my living. The Longest Tie. I have been the National Champion for five consecutive years. In just two months the Nationals will be staged in Seattle and I will not be taking part because you have taken my place. How did you manage it? Who did you fuck to get me booted out?”

“I didn’t fuck anyone,” I told her with as much conviction as I could. “Until yesterday morning I didn’t know I was going to be there. I hadn’t even heard of the Club let alone The Longest Tie. I thought it was a competition between men to see who was wearing the longest one.”

I hoped she’d laugh at that. She didn’t.

“Bull shit!” she yelled, “Everyone in the beast field knows of The Longest Tie. Everyone wants to take part in it. It’s where the money is. I’ve seen women try to claw each other’s eyes out to be the club bitch. Well I’m going to mark you. First with my door pick and then I’m going to slice your face up in tiny pieces with this.”

She pulled the stiletto out of her belt.

“You think I’m ugly,” she spat the words out now, “ by the time I’ve finished with you, your face will look like a lepers.”

She slowly walked towards me. I backed away as much as I could frantically looking for something to defend myself with. There wasn’t anything.

“I wouldn’t do that,” I said, “my three sons will be back any minute with my three German Shepherds. My dogs will rip out your throat.”

She laughed. “They left only fifteen minutes ago. I watched them. As soon as I found out who my replacement was I was outside your house waiting for you to be alone. I didn’t have to wait long.”

“What if I get you your job back?” I asked her, desperately. “I know the owner of the club. You were right. I have been sleeping with him. I didn’t enjoy doing it. One of the dogs hurt me badly inside. It’s going to be weeks before I can take a human cock there let alone a dog. And seven not a chance. I will even give you my pay. In fact I’ll double it.”

She had stopped moving towards me as she considered this.

“But I bet on Duke. And if I’d been the bitch I’d have made sure he’d win. He didn’t. I would have been ten grand better off.”

“I’m sorry. I’ll give you fifteen.”

“Make it twenty.”

“Twenty.”

“When will I get this money? And it must be cash. No paper or electric trail”

“Monday. You can come with me.”

“I intend to. And if you’re messing with me, your lights are out and you will suffer first you will be begging for the end.”

“I have no doubt of that.”

She smiled and for a second the ugliness left her face. She eyed me in a different way.

“If circumstances were different and I had more time I could make you purr and then sing. I would fuck you for hours. If you want to come back with me now to my friend’s house he would enjoy you too. He has a mastiff and a 120lb all sorts that you would love to play with. And a mini horse. What do you think?”

“I can’t,” I said, although I couldn’t believe I was actually considering it for a second. “I’m just too tired. What about Monday, after the bank?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.