Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

The following narrative is from Grace Darling told at a meeting of The Elderly Wives Club of Long Learey the day after the event

Present:

Grace

Tabitha

Gladys

Maureen

Jane

Joy

Joan

Title: The Longest Tie Contest

Dan, the bouncer/security guard, when asked by me, said the journey would take about an hour.

As soon as we had moved out of the town’s limits blinds came down so I had no idea what direction we were heading.

When asked by me where we were going I was told to a private men’s club called “Seven 7’s”. Further prompting from me I found there are only seven of these clubs in the USA, and each club is limited to 77 members. Each member can bring up to 7 guests and only one can be a woman except on the seventh day of the month when there is no restriction of female gender. I realized it was the 7th day of the week. I was confident I was not there as a guest of one of the members.

“And why is there no restriction tonight?” I asked.

“Betting night,” was the reply. “Huge money changes hands. Way out of my league. Fortunes made. Fortunes lost.”

“And what is bet?” I asked. “Horses?”

“Not horses. The Longest Tie.”

I burst into laughter. “You men are going to bet on who is wearing the longest tie?”

For the first time a smile cracked the wooden face of Dan.

“Yes.” He quickly changed the subject by asking me if I wanted a drink? I affirmed and chose a sweet Martini which he quickly provided. The drinks cabinet in the Bentley was well stocked.

He then asked me if I would like some music and again I said yes.

“Something easy on the ear,” I added. “You choose. Not rock or heavy metal”

To my surprise light classical came on and as soon as I had finished my drink I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

It seemed only a few minutes when I was awaken by Dan and felt the car slowing down. I noticed the blinds were now up and I could see out.

“We’re almost here,”he said shaking me, “Wake up, please Miss Darling. Security ahead.”

I knew clubs had security but this was like getting into a military barracks.

We went through three check points and each time the guards were armed.

The third one was the most robust. I was even asked for my ID which I couldn’t produce but I pointed to my dog collar that had my name GRACE engraved.

The guard actually smiled then.

“Big improvement on the normal ugly fat cow you bring,” he remarked. “The bids for fucking her after will go through the roof. If I had the cash I’d place a bid myself.”

“Any more talk like that and you won’t have a job,” warned Dan.

“And you remember I’m your father,” the guard shot back, “and it was me that got you your job.”

He tapped a number into the remote he was holding and the tall iron gates opened between formidable 12 ft high brick walls and the limo drove into the grounds of what looked like a stately home. Before this check point they had consisted of a single barrier with a guard post and chain link fencing topped with barbed wire and what looked in the small amount of artificial light that spilled over farm land. There had been three guards this time there was seven. On the gates was a sign with the word “SEVEN” and underneath seven number 7’s all stylishly designed.

I had been tired but now I was wide awake with amazement and a certain amount of apprehension.

I was going to have sex with men after something else with bids being placed for my body. Although it was prostitution it was not common. It was going to be expensive. Was I to be given a percentage of the takings I wondered or would all that go to my three elderly benefactors who were totally in charge of my life?

The limo drove past the imposing front door of a large two storey Olde English styled home with mansard roof that could have doubled as a hunting lodge of a duke and went around to the rear. On the right hand side was a large car park that was full of expensive cars. I estimated three hundred. There were a number of young men sitting on a bench dressed in white that I gathered we’re valets.

“Full house, tonight,” commented Dan noticing me looking intently at all the cars.

“I hope they won’t be disappointed,” I said. “Do they judge every tie?”

“Just seven.”

“That’s a relief,” I said, “it would be a very long and boring evening.”

“Definitely boring,” he concurred but with an amused smirk on his face I didn’t like.

The limo pulled up to a door that was only a scale down from the front one, although there were a number of other ordinary ones plus a pair that I deduced must be the fire exit. There was a security guard on the ornate one and he came forward and opened the rear limo door. Dan stepped out and I followed.

We were expected as the ornate door opened as we walked our few steps to it and I was ushered inside.

I was greeted by a middle aged man and woman who introduced themselves as Bernard the club manager and Kate the house mom.

They were both warm and friendly and I immediately felt at ease.

“The clientele here is top class,” Bernard told me ushering me up a staircase, “but with drink and high stakes there has been trouble on occasions. We have additional security here and the club is full. There are also women in the club and they can be trouble. Especially if they get tipsy and their man is losing heavily on his wagers. You are very beautiful, Grace, and not the usual performer. When the tie has been won there are some losers who may blame you but I doubt that tonight.”

We were now upstairs and I was shown into a dressing room where there was another woman. She was introduced to me as Sally, the Dresser. My mind was, however, trying to get round why I might be blamed for a punter losing his money on who won the longest tie. What on earth had I to do with it? I gleaned I would be having sex with a number of men who would be bidding for the pleasure.

“Any way I leave you with Kate. She will look after you and instruct you what to do. Good luck. I am looking forward to the performance. I hope they don’t wear you out before the winning members get their turn. Show time is exactly at 10 and Grace needs to be in the Green Room by 9:50.”

With that, Bernard took my hand, kissed the back of it and left. A real gentleman. In my profession as an artist I met many such people. I hoped he had not ever seen me at the gallery exhibitions I had attended and exhibited. With all the posh cars in the car park the odds were good there were some persons here in the club who would recognize me.

I relayed my fear to Kate without revealing my profession and high profile. I also informed her I hadn’t been told exactly what acts I was to perform. Obviously I said they involved sex and a gangbang.

Kate sat me down at one of the dressing tables.

“A posh slut by night and a posh lady during the day,” Kate mused. “I have been warned not to ask any questions about your private life or how you got to be here tonight. I was told your face must be masked or made so different your own mother would not recognize you. Let me show you your costume and get you into it. Then you can decide whether you wear the mask. There is also a risk that during the gangbang someone will pull it off anyway.”

Kate nodded to Sally who left briefly and returned with my outfit. It was a dog costume comprising a pair of dog booties and padded socks that covered my feet, ankles and half way up my legs finishing just over my knees. A matching pair for my hands and part of my arms leaving my fingers bare. Then an under bust corset that matched the rest of the dog outfit. Instead of the hooks and eyes on my own corset this one had a secret zipper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.