Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

It was fun actually watching my three sons act like kids going to their first live ball game. They were so excited. They ran down the passage to the games room.

I walked slowly, my heart was beating so loud I could hear it banging against my chest. Continually the dogs were fighting to wrestle me to the floor. It was only the closeness of the two walls that kept me upright.

As soon as I got into the games room the pool table was already against the wall and I sat myself down onto the floor. The dogs were all over me.

I had only time to throw on a dress when Alice arrived and no underclothes. With no corset to protect me from the dogs sharp claws I could already feel the nails biting into my flesh through the material.

Some cushions and pillows landed near me so I laid flat down on my back, pulled up the bottom of my dress to my waist, spread my legs and gave my sons a bird eye view of my shaved pussy.

But before they could all get an uninterrupted view Dexter was there, his head down between my legs and his tongue already attacking my pussy lips. Not to be left out, one of the other dogs slowly walked up to my face and started licking it I couldn’t see at first who it was but later saw it was Dagon. He moved further down to get a better view of my pussy but when he tried to also take a lick Dexter snapped at him. He didn’t move and it gave me access to his pouch where a red lipstick was already poking. I reached out with my right hand and started stroking the sheath and was soon rewarded with a nice looking heavily veined red cock growing bigger all the time.

“Are you going to suck it, mum?” asked an excited voice. It was John.

I hadn’t thought of doing that but now the suggestion was put in my head I said, “Yes, if you want to see me do it?”

There was an instant chorus of “Yes!”

“I’ll need some help,” I said. “Get another cushion under my head to raise it up and try and move the dog so his cock is above my mouth. Do it gently so as not to spook him. I’ll keep stroking his cock.”

“Whilst you’re doing that I’m getting a camera,” said Paul. “This is great. Love you mum.”

The cushion arrived and I lifted my head onto it. It was now the perfect height. The trouble was getting Dagon to walk backwards a few steps and he was reluctant to do it. He didn’t take kindly either to John and Peter trying to move him. When he growled at their attempt I knew it wasn’t going to happen unless I shunted further down and that meant Dexter would have to move and he was enjoying himself pushing his tongue further into my cunt that had started to juice up from the attention. When I pulled my head up I could see Dylan lying close by watching what was going on with a contented looking smile on his face, his jaws open, eyes wide and ears cocked up.

Then Dagon turned around and I let go of his cock. He seemed to understand what we were trying to do because he stepped right over my face, his cock pointing straight down touching my lips. I opened my mouth and grasped his cock with both hands, gently stroking it and pushing my tongue out to lick the pointed tip.

Paul came back with the camera just in time to take a picture of a jet of Dagon’s precum enter my mouth. It was unexpected and I did a small choke as it landed on the back of tongue near my throat. That gave me the idea to see if I could get the dog to actually cum in my mouth so I attacked the cock with some frenzied licking, sucking and squeezing with my hands.

“Look,” said John, now even more excitedly. “He’s getting a knot forming. Mum try and get his whole cock and the knot in your mouth.”

This really was a nasty thing to do and in front of my sons but I tried. I did succeed in getting more precum to shoot down my throat but instead of the dog trying to hump my mouth he inexplicably pulled away and stood a foot away from me looking at his brother Dylan, his cock erect between his legs.

It was on cue for Dexter to stop his administrations to my pussy and push his head to the right side of my bottom giving me notice he wanted me to roll over. He wanted to fuck me now and he started pushing hard to achieve his goal to get me in the right position. I did not disappoint him.

As I moved over onto my hands and knees and pushed my butt up I noticed the excitement in Peter, Paul and John’s faces.

I should have been ashamed at doing this illegal, depraved act in front of my sons but I wasn’t. I wanted to give them a show. Plus, I wanted Dexter’s cock ploughing into me. I longed for it. I unashamedly even wriggled my ass.

Dexter was up and on my back humping my bottom for all he was worth. I reached underneath myself to help guide his love stick into my love nest and like a pro I grabbed it and even though it was thrusting hard I maneuvered it to heaven.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.