Grace and the Longest Tie
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

As well as food for the dogs Alice had bought doggie eating and drinking bowls, dog toys including fake bones that immediately had a wicked thought of wondering how they would feel inserted into my pussy! What a slut I had become.

I decided to cook some of the meat and mix it with some of the dry dog food in the cardboard boxes. I hadn’t a clue on how much food was required but gauged how much would fill each of the bowls. All of this was going to be a giant learning exercise. If the dogs were still hungry they would let me know by whining and barking, I thought and if it was too much they would leave when they had had their fill.

I looked out of the kitchen window. The dogs had stopped exploring and were playing with a long stick they had found off one of the trees. One dog had the stick in its mouth holding it pretty central whilst the other two were at either end trying to wrestle it from him. It was very funny and I thought it would be nice to play games with them like that, too.

As soon as the food was ready I dished it up on the floor and called them in. They came immediately whether from my voice or from the smell of food. I dished up a cheese salad for myself.

The dogs made a direct beeline for the water troughs first and drained each one. They really were thirsty and I had to refill them twice. Then they attacked the food. How many times a day do I feed them? I would have to ask. This was going to be some work looking after three dogs. When would I find time to paint?

They showed no interest in me at all as their bitch and I wondered if that would change if I joined them on the floor. So I did. They still ignored me until I crawled near to one of them I was rewarded with a snarl and a menacing look and growl. They thought I was going to steal their food. I got up quickly and left them.

I went to my bedroom and started to search for the cameras and audio devices. I couldn’t locate them. Whoever had done this work knew what they were doing. I gave up. I laid down on the bed and immediately fell asleep.

I was awakened when I heard a car drive up. It was my sons. They were back. I looked at the time. It was almost 6 pm. Where had all the time gone?

I rushed down the stairs into the kitchen to find the food all eaten and the three dogs fast asleep on the floor.

Now I had to brace myself to confront my three sons. I was as nervous as a kitten. How do I start? Darlings, the reason for the three big dogs living in this house is because I am fucking them and I am married to them. Meet your new step dads!

I sat myself down in the Living Room with a glass of milk and a cookie.

They popped their heads in, said hi and we’re about to go upstairs but I stopped them.

“Sit down all of you,” I said in my best commanding voice. “I have something very important to tell you and it can’t wait.”

They were astonished. I had not spoken like that to them in years but they obeyed immediately, deep concern on their faces. I believe they thought they were in trouble.

When seated I got up and took a deep breath. Then I began:

“Peter. Paul. John. My dear, dear sons. I love you all with my whole heart and always will. I have brought you up to know Christian vales without forcing religion on you. You know what is right and you know what is wrong. I have done something very, very wrong. When I tell you, you will hate me. You will be disgusted and you will not want to be with me or ever want to see me again. The problem I have is, I enjoy very much doing this disgusting thing. Maybe I can get help. I don’t know. But it is new and in less than 24 hours I have become addicted to it. I cannot help myself.”

I paused and looked at them. At first they looked terrified but I saw them become more relaxed as I went on.

“Mum,” said John, “Let me stop you from worrying and ask you a simple question. Is it sex?”

I nodded.

There was immediately audible relief. They looked at each other with a knowing little smirk.

“Mum,” continued John. “You were having sex with three guys this morning and making a lot if noise. Just by the sound all of you were having a great time. We all thought that was great. We all got a great kick out if it. Our super sexy mum.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.