Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

Dexter was again at my ass and I prayed my sons had left because when Dexter jumped up on my back claiming me again I yelled. I couldn’t help it. He was my first dog and when he fucked me this was special.

Even though he didn’t last as long as he had before it was still so pleasurable. He just pounded me. I was his. For his pleasure and he didn’t care if I got anything from it or not. Hammer his cock in and out. Fuck my cunt. I was just a bitch. To be used whoever he wanted. And I loved it. Giving myself to an animal who treated me as an object of pleasure. How thoroughly deliciously disgusting.

When he had finally finished with me. I was finally spent too. I crawled into the bathroom and put the shower on. I sat on the floor and let the water shower down upon and over my body for what seemed hours. Finally I got to my feet and soaped and washed myself down.

When I came out the three dogs were waiting for me.

Not to have sex. They were whining. I realized what they wanted. They needed to go out. I put on a bathrobe and gingerly opened the bedroom door and looked out. All seemed clear. So down the stairs and I let them out of the back door into the garden. I had a big garden and they rushed out to relieve themselves and explore.

Now I had to think about feeding them. What would they eat? Not having had a dog before what would they like?

It was whilst I was working on this conundrum the door bell rang.

It took me a few minutes to get to the front door and open it as I had to slip on quickly some clothes. When I did I found it was Alice. With some relief I let her in and she looked at me quizzically. It dawned on me then. Her eyes.

“Alice,” I said. “You’re Tabby, Dr Tabitha’s daughter?”

Yes,” she said with a smile. “I was sent here to make sure all is well and to bring supplies for the dogs.” she looked around. “Where are they?”

“Outside. They had to do their business.” I explained. “They’re exploring now.”

I showed her, opening the back door. She went out. As soon as they saw her they stopped what they were doing and came running up to her. When they reached her they sat down on their behinds watching her. She smiled at them, rubbed each of them behind their ears on the neck. Then she clicked her fingers twice and they ran back to what they were doing. Locating and familiarizing themselves with every nook and cranny of the yard grounds.

Alice closed the door.

“They look happy,” she said. “I’ll get the supplies. I’ll need some help.” I walked with her to her car my mind awhirl with questions. I helped her inside to the kitchen with the boxes of dog food and even raw meat that was fit for human consumption. I put the meat into to the fridge. We sat down on some chairs there.

“So you are a plant. Part of the plan. You have even involved my sons?” I asked her.

Alice said nothing except to smile.

“Well?” I asked her again.

“Sorry,” she replied. “I thought you were making a statement not asking a question. You are correct. Your sons are very talented. They are a bonus. Keeps it in the family.”

“Do they know?” Another question but this time I was shaking. Worried.

“They know nothing except they have been hired to make a series of animated hardcore porno flicks. Many of them featuring your normal average housewife doing very naughty things.” Alice was explaining as if it was a normal business transaction. “They will be given raw footage of the actual events and they will use their creative arts to do the rest.”

Of me?”

Alice nodded.

“Oh my God. What ever will they think of me?”

“From what I have gleaned and heard. They will love it. They have read the books and magazines you bought. They think you’re wonderful. They were themselves thinking of buying a dog for you as a present. A male uncut dog. They asked me where they might buy one. They didn’t tell me what for but I know everything.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.