Grace and the Longest Tie - Cover

Grace and the Longest Tie

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Chapter 10B: Grace weds three continued.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10B: Grace weds three continued. - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

IN GRACE’s WORD

When they strapped me to the breeding stall my insides were turning and there was no sense of excitement. I was fearful but kept trying to make Tabby’s words override this fear.

“Do not be afraid, my child,” she had said. “You will enjoy what is going to happen to you, immensely.”

Happen to me? My three husbands, whom I had never met, are going to consummate our marriage by f*****g me. But Tabby had not said that. I tried to sit bolt upright as I repeated the words again. Something is going to happen to me. What?

When I heard the noise of the feet behind me and the noise of heavy breathing I knew. The dog collar wedding present. And it hadn’t dawned on me then.

I was about to be f****d by a dog. No. Dogs. Three dogs. And that is why I am strapped down and gagged. I would have fought against it with all my might. Now there wasn’t a thing I could do.

Just reading the titles of those two books and realizing they were about bestiality had turned me off. The thought that in just a few minutes three filthy dog cocks would be buried in my body made me want to throw up. What could I do about it?

There was nothing I could do. I was helpless. I started to cry. My eyes were filled with tears when my three four legged husbands were paraded in front of me by the three brothers and introduced.

I didn’t bother to listen to their names. I could see they were German Shepherds. Big dogs. Weighing between 80 and 100 pounds I guessed. Their hair was Gray. They looked alike and probably from the same litter. They had been brought in on leashes, just like mine. With collars. Just like mine. Now they were unleashed. They were excited, they knew exactly what I was there for.

They circled around me before I felt one touch my ass with his nose. He was smelling me. Then a tongue licked at my sex. No it was two tongues. I shut my eyes before feeling a wet tongue against my face.one of the dog’s was in front if me. The other two behind.

I wondered if there had been a discussion between them as to who would have me first. That thought frightened me again. I was going to have sex with all three!

The tongues at my rear wasn’t that unpleasant. And I felt one of the dog’s on the foot stall and his tongue on my anal opening.

I realized then they were licking at the spunk the human brothers had left inside me.

There was no disguising now the tongues were having an affect on me. I stopped crying and stared at the third dog in my face. He wasn’t looking fiercely at me. He was excited. He licked my face again. He was washing away the tear drops. It was probably the salt he liked but I found comfort in it. If my hands and arms had been free I would have cuddled him. I saw his name tag clearly. Dexter. We made eye contact and my fear ebbed away. His jaw opened and teeth showed just like he was grinning. He probably was. If I was to submit to a dog then let him be the first, I thought. It was as if he heard me because his head nodded twice and he strolled past me.

I heard a solitary bark and I assumed it was him as the licking on my nether regions immediately stopped. Then licking on my pussy recommenced. It was Dexter as both the other dogs appeared and squatted down on the floor in front of me. Dexter was the Alpha that was quite apparent.

Dexter’s tongue felt rough against my vaginal lips. But every lick sent shock waves through my body. I didn’t want it to stop. How could this be? One moment I was horrified at the thought of a dog touching me and now I was welcoming it. I had to be a very sick person. Depraved. But I was wallowing in this new depravity. Depravity. It felt delightful. Delicious.

then it started. Somewhere down in the depths of my body. Perhaps it was my soul. My soul was welcoming it. Wanting more. Much more. The beginnings of an orgasm. It couldn’t be. It was. Growing. Slowly at first and as Dexter’s licking got more intense, his tongue delving deeper into my cunt, my body commenced to shake. My teeth were biting hard around the ball of the gag. Gasps of air from my breath were escaping from my mouth and I could hear them. No more was my mind shouting, “No!” It was shouting, “Yes!!” “Let it happen. PLEASE let it happen! PLEASE!!!”

It did. I climaxed. Not once. Multiple times. I was cumming harder from just a dog licking me than I had ever cum in my life from anyone or anything. How was this possible?

Then it stopped.

I was left with my heart beating like a drum. Hard. Fast.

No more licking.

Then.

Then a huge weight landed in top of me.

The dog Dexter had mounted me like a dog bitch. I felt something against my skin. Soft at first but every time it banged against me it got harder. Dexter’s cock was trying to get inside me. It hit all around my opening and the dog moved his body around as if he had done this before.

Of course he had. My voice inside my head momentarily asked how many human females had been bound to this breeding table before me. How many human females had this dog made his bitch? What was my number? But mine was different. This was my husband and my marriage was about to be consummated.

It suddenly was.

A dog’s cock suddenly found my opening and shot into my cunt.

I was completely not prepared for what was to happen next.

The front paws of the big dog had wrapped themselves around my torso pulling me actually off the bench and hard against the leather straps holding me down. That was how strong and powerful this dog was. And each time the dog thrust forward pushing more of his cock that I could feel rapidly expanding he pulled my body back onto it. It wasn’t just a shunt to and fro like a man. This was a steel bit from a vibrating drill going off into my body with shots of liquid fire shooting up through my cunt. I first thought it was cum. It wonderful. It was superb and I wanted more. Much, much more. If I was going to die from this fucking then let it be. I didn’t mind now. I wanted more of it. Much, much more.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.