Grace and the Longest Tie
Chapter 9: An artist becomes the slut in her paintings

Copyright© 2019 by Laura75CD

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: An artist becomes the slut in her paintings - Grace, a professional artist is widowed with three eighteen year old sons. She is asked to paint very erotic scenes by an unknown customer for a high price. She finds herself becoming very turned on as she paints them. She goes to an Adult Store and purchases toys and books that her sons find. The unknown customer is a Women's Club that she is forced to join and made to act out very deviant fantasies involving incest and bestiality leading up to The Longest Tie Dog Competition. Part 1 of 2.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Size   2nd POV   Porn Theatre  

NARRATIVE: Grace awoke. She was laying naked on a bed with three naked young men who were fondling her. Two were sucking and squeezing her ample breasts whilst the third was between her flayed open legs sucking and fingering her cunt. Then a finger touched the rose of her ass and wiggled and tickled it until it slowly worked its way right up her ass.

GRACE: I cannot fully describe how wonderful this was feeling. I even moved my bottom to make it easier for the finger to get right up my bottom. And when a second finger joined the first I started to climax.

NARRATIVE: Grace was surprised she was enjoying this outrageous treatment on her body. Nothing like this had happened to her before. She had imagined it, read about it, seen dirty magazines belonging to her late husband and had used her artistic talents to paint it on a canvas. Now she was experiencing it for real and she was finding herself a willing accomplice when she should have been fighting off these attentions from strangers. She found herself climaxing, her breath giving short bursts and accompanied by little cries. She closed her eyes shut and welcomed the feeling that embraced her. When she opened them the young men were now standing at the head of the bed. At the end of the bed stood a naked elderly plump woman with big droopy breasts. Around her waist was a huge black fake rubber phallus complete with balls. It was 14 inches long and 2 1/2” in diameter. She stood looking down on Gladys with an evil smile on her face. “Hallo,” she said, “My name is Gladys. How do you like my black friend?” Gladys stroked it obscenely. “I call him Kong. My late husband got to adore him when he eventually got used to Kong. It took weeks of trying and yelling before I got Kong up his dirty, filthy, hairy ass hole.” Grace started to look worried but Gladys assured her she wasn’t going to put it up that hole. “Not tonight, Gladys but when you stay with me it will be buried in your smelly shit hole every night with another in your slimy cunt hole. And that is where this is going now. Get on your hands and knees.” When Grace hesitated the three boys quickly lifted her up and placed her on her belly with some pillows under her to raise her ass. Grace even gave a sob when she felt Gladys behind her and the dildo against the entrance to her pussy. Thankfully and to Grace’s surprise Gladys worked it up her vagina very slowly and because of the oil she had put up herself it did not scrape the walls or hurt her.

GRACE: This lesbian scene of a woman on her knees being fucked by another woman had not been painted by me but I stored it up in my mind for another occasion and concentrated on the new thrills that were beginning to start. Whilst working the dildo into my cavity I felt Gladys’ arms encircle my body and grasp my breasts. She squeezed them, gently at first and then more forcibly. She then told me to look up. On the bed kneeling in front of me were three firm cocks and I greedily reached for them. The boys lined themselves up, their cocks almost touching each others as they pressed against my lips. I am an expert cock sucker and feast on sucking cock. I can deep throat like the best and I gave each one a generous suck before alternating to and fro between the three. And it wasn’t just to and fro at the front end. To my amazement Gladys had now worked the whole of the giant dildo inside me and was now moving it to and fro up and down my love canal. I have never felt so full. So stuffed. I felt a finger, two fingers and then three at my anal opening. It was already still open from the previous finger intrusions and even with the large phallus shunting in and out in the next door chamber it gave way and all three popped in.

NARRATIVE: Gladys was now getting into the rhythm business at one end of the human body whilst the head of the human body was dancing between the three cocks at the other. She moved faster and even started to slap the bare flanks making them pink and then red. The fucking she was giving Grace was having an affect. Especially when Gladys started twisting her fingers in Grace’s ass. Grace stopped sucking and concentrated on another orgasm building. She started to convulse and gasp as if she was asthmatic. Then like a bullet from a gun it hit her. She shouted and cursed. Words she had never used in her life before. And as she screamed Gladys squeezed the balls hanging below the dildo and Grace felt a stream of liquid shoot up into her womb giving her another orgasm. The balls had been filled with warm milk and all of the liquid was now deposited inside her. Without any ceremony Gladys pulled her fingers free from the woman’s arse at the same time ripping out the phallus that was dripping from the milk. She looked obscene as she walked back to the others the giant fake cock swinging between her legs. One of the other ladies helped her off with it and another into her dress. She was now a presentable elderly lady of society.

GRACE: There was some pain when Gladys yanked the huge dildo from my pussy but it was soothed by the warm milk that had shot into my womb. It was unexpected but nice. Very nice in fact. I needed a rest but that was not to be as the members of the club started their narration again. I didn’t think I would be able to cum again but...

NARRATION: The milk was flowing from Grace’s cunt onto the fabric of the bed and down onto the floor. It looked like human spunk and now the time had come for real cum. Two of the boys grabbed hold of Grace and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor holding her up. The third brother laid down on his back, his cock standing to attention like a guardsman on duty. Grace was told to get back onto the bed, straddle the body, line her vagina up with the cock at the entrance and impale herself upon it. She did and it entered her easily. Because of her obvious tiredness she laid forward onto the chest of the cock’s owner and her face against his. They kissed. Just a peck at first, then more passionately, mouths opened and tongues caressed against each other in the classic French kiss. Whilst they were engaged in this another of the brothers climbed up onto the bed behind Grace. He lined his cock up at the entrance to her ass and pushed it inside. With little resistance it slid right in in. Grace now had two cocks inside her at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.